Audition for Kpop Singing / Dance Cover Group in SoCal (Southern California)

_anna98

Hello! For anyone who stumbles upon this or still follows this, I am looking to create a cover group. The cover group that I formed here over a year ago did last a few months, we had a lot of fun and I learned a lot from the experience even though unfortunately things were not working out for us. 

I am looking to create a new cover group that is more vocal based, but will do dance covers from time to time.

• This group will have practices / meet-ups in the San Bernardino County / Inland Empire area only
    • If you're from out of the area fine by me as long as you can travel. Unlike my last group I'm not willing to travel to L.A. just for practices as it's a big hassle. Please understand.
  • Feel free to apply whether you're a boy or girl. 
  • I would prefer if you're at least 16.

Hello! We are interested in your post, we are also looking to form a girl group. However, we'd like to do it in an online way, we are preparing a show like Produce 41 to choose 9 members and collab online. Your idea sounds fun but I live in another country! Contact me if interested!

On 10/4/2016 at 6:45 PM, produce41 said:

Hello! We are interested in your post, we are also looking to form a girl group. However, we'd like to do it in an online way, we are preparing a show like Produce 41 to choose 9 members and collab online. Your idea sounds fun but I live in another country! Contact me if interested!

Sorry, I'm not interested in any online projects as I'm already in too many. >_<

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello! For anyone who stumbles upon this or still follows this, I do have an update and am looking to create a new cover group. The cover group that I formed here over a year ago did last a few months, we had a lot of fun and I learned a lot from the experience even though unfortunately things were not working out for us. 

I am looking to create a new cover group that is more vocal based, but will do dance covers from time to time.

• This group will have practices / meet-ups in the San Bernardino County / Inland Empire area only
    • If you're from out of the area fine by me as long as you can travel. Unlike my last group I'm not willing to travel to L.A. just for practices as it's a big hassle. Please understand.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! Are you still looking for people? My name is Krysten Martin (krystenrmartin@verizon.net). I would be interested (if you're still looking around), however I was wondering: I live in SoCal, but I go to college in NorCal. You mentioned practices would mostly be during breaks (and I come down for Thanksgiving, Christmas, spring, and summer break), so with my school situation, would that be a huge issue?

Thanks a bunch!
-Krysten

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/19/2017 at 0:41 AM, Krysten Martin said:

Hi! Are you still looking for people? My name is Krysten Martin (krystenrmartin@verizon.net). I would be interested (if you're still looking around), however I was wondering: I live in SoCal, but I go to college in NorCal. You mentioned practices would mostly be during breaks (and I come down for Thanksgiving, Christmas, spring, and summer break), so with my school situation, would that be a huge issue?

Thanks a bunch!
-Krysten

Hi Krysten! Yes, we're still looking for people. Practices are usually 1-2 a month on Saturdays (Sundays don't usually work for the group). We also try to practice over breaks too, but not all the group member's breaks align.

• 1 month later...

Hello, my name is Bryan Ha. I am a singer, I would love to learn to dance Kpop, and I want to join your group. Is this still available? I live in Southern California. I turned 19 today and I am a college student at CSULA.

Here is my email address: thebrainbryanha@gmail.com. I hope that I can join this group.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! This is still open! Feel free to comment your line accounts if you have the app. 

We are still in need of members, so feel free to apply whether you have experience or not we will accept you. :)

• 1 month later...

Hello my name is Eileen and I know its pretty late but I wanted to know if you are still accepting members because Ive been looking for a kpop dance cover group to join. If it's possible that you are still looking for members please email me at Vallance882@gmail.com :D

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello! For anyone who stumbles upon this or still follows this, I do have an update and am looking to create a new cover group. The cover group that I formed here over a year ago did last a few months, we had a lot of fun and I learned a lot from the experience even though unfortunately things were not working out for us. 

I am looking to create a new cover group that is more vocal based, but will do dance covers from time to time.

• This group will have practices / meet-ups in the San Bernardino County / Inland Empire area only

• 1 month later...

Hello, my name is andrea i was wondering your still looking for people im 13 turning 14 this year I love singing and im not good in dancing unless if im taught.

My email: andreav1034@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Keila Rogers said:

Hi I it a year late but I'd like to audition if your still accepting my email is keilarogers@outlook.com

Hey you're not too late, I just sent you an email. :)

• _anna98 changed the title to Audition for Kpop Singing / Dance Cover Group in SoCal (Southern California)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2018 at 9:13 PM, Lexi Langlois said:

Hey my email is lexilanglois182@gmail.com hit me up with some details. I can send you my dance covers, I don't sing though.

Hello sorry for the late reply, but currently looking for people that can both sing and dance. But singing will be the main focus of the group, so I don't plan to make exceptions for just dancers. Sorry.

Archived