[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, freckledbelle said:

I don't understand why the pic is not showing. I consider myself a technical person because i belong to the IT world but i can't figure this out. Sigh. 

Back on topic. Pls keep those pics coming. :)

Did the url that your post in .jpg ?

EDIT: your your question has been answered by @qwenli :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

Soompi doesn't accept direct copy n paste. U have to post the pix of another image site like posit.com or tiny pix then copy the url. Then click insert media at the bottom right of your post and submit. U have copy the right urn meant for forums becos there will be several url generated by the hosting site:)

p.s also yr pix has to be in jpg, they dun accept Png files

dear, i did that. Uploaded the pic via tinypic got the url for forums - wallpaper then went to the insert image via url button below the editor. But, still, it's not showing.

1 hour ago, whyo said:

Did the url that your post in .jpg ?

Yes, darling, it is in jpeg. As a matter of fact, pls click here

The pic is showing on the editor but it's not on the post after pressing the reply button. 

ETA: i dont want to deviate from the topic thus this pic. ;)

IMG_6300.jpg

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

Well, I thought she had lots of chemistry with Jo Jung Suk and the kisses were cute. But in this, she really kissed him back. I was shocked. I mean this is Lee Ji Eun. Really shy and introverted. Just compare her interactions with KHN and LJK. I feel there's a difference. What do people think? And when she suddenly laughed in the middle of their 'forced kiss' - it's either he had garlic breath or she was overwhelmed with emotions. Let's hope it's the latter.:)

I feel like I hold my breath reading your kiss analysis XD Almost like I were IU and what I feel in that practice kiss lol

Yes, her chems with JJS is no joke. Ask that to some people here who once a JoU shippers oops... Hahahaha... Only this once, after JoU, IU has this strong chems that awoken our inner shipper again haha... 

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

dear, i did that. Uploaded the pic via tinypic got the url for forums - wallpaper then went to the insert image via url button below the editor. But, still, it's not showing.

The pic is showing on the editor but when none on the post after pressing the reply button. 

oh I did the same yesterday with tinypic. maybe you should try imgur dot com @freckledbelle

EDIT: in spoiler

I mean.. I did the same as you "Uploaded the pic via tinypic got the url for forums - wallpaper then went to the insert image via url button below the editor. But, still, it's not showing" with tinypic. So I try imgur and it showed. Okaaay.. hope you can share all the wallpaper @freckledbelle :wub:

• Like 5

@kriswu Agreeee, agree! I think LJG adores her to bits~~~ :heart:

@meahri_1 Yes, yes, I think they are really comfortable with each other! Maybe because IU's BF is the same age as him, so she can connect with LJG pretty quickly, hehehee...that reminds me of this BTS gif, I think I have posted this in MLSHR thread too.

tumblr_odlxa9QOY81u22g8wo3_400.gif

credit : risablacktiger at tumblr

I love this BTS heheheeee...Lee Junki looked like he's trying to get in his character, and then genuinely taken aback when IU said that :lol:

@qwenli Whoa, thank you! After reading your post, I go straight to Cosmopolitan Korea instagram and I think I found it, along with the group photoshoot :D

My goodness, it's too hot in here... :phew:

• Like 22

23 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

The pic is showing on the editor but it's not on the post after pressing the reply button. 

@freckledbelle Chingu, if your other options fail, try Photobucket. That one works for me. Then when you copy the link, choose the 'direct' link option. That can be pasted directly into the body of your post.

• Like 10

Okay. I am so sorry for posting unrelated LJG/IU stuff. I think the culprit is the image hosting site that i used. Thank you, @whyo for the tip on the site. Had you not said that the site didn't work when you tried it maybe my husband and i are still working on how to do it. We both work as programmers so it is somewhat insulting i mean a challenge not to be able to accomplish such but it is indeed the simplest problems that are sometimes the hardest to solve. XX :)

Back on regular programming i mean topic, sharing with you my phone wallpaper, it's my fave pic ATM. :)

IMG_6299.png

• Like 13

53 minutes ago, shiraru said:

@kriswu Agreeee, agree! I think LJG adores her to bits~~~ :heart:

@meahri_1 Yes, yes, I think they are really comfortable with each other! Maybe because IU's BF is the same age as him, so she can connect with LJG pretty quickly, hehehee...that reminds me of this BTS gif, I think I have posted this in MLSHR thread too.

credit : risablacktiger at tumblr

I love this BTS heheheeee...Lee Junki looked like he's trying to get in his character, and then genuinely taken aback when IU said that :lol:

@qwenli Whoa, thank you! After reading your post, I go straight to Cosmopolitan Korea instagram and I think I found it, along with the group photoshoot :D

My goodness, it's too hot in here... :phew:

Where is this gif from? hahahahah @shiraru

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images
  • Like 7

LJG%20x%20IU_6_zpsppbdsjci.gif

Yow! This part sizzles every time! We're going to start a fire in here! LOL. The open shirt grab, the slight chest thrust, the feminine arch of the shoulder, the intensity in the face. Wheeew! :w00t:

53 minutes ago, shiraru said:

You know, people are generally more attracted to others who can surprise them in a good way. I daresay that Joon Gi was very pleasantly startled with IU here. It's adorable and I love it. Haha. It's a two way street, Joon Gi-oppa! You can't do all the surprising!

• Like 22

36 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

did LJG really mean what he say @ 0:55 tumblr_inline_mueodtY8Ci1qdlkyg.gif

if imma not wrong... he have never said this to any of his co stars before kekeke

kkk...deep inside his heart he mean it, i think any boy take a joke like that to a girl hm..usually he has some attraction to that girl ^^ why the camera only shot IU, i want to see how Joon Gi eyes give attention to IU while the hair-dresser doing their job, it seems he focus and stare to IU. 

I love to hear any comparison like that from Joon Gi fans so i can know about him, especially how his chemistry with IU compare to his previous co stars ^^ do you know how many siblings Joon Gi has? Is it true he's the older one and has sister? 

• Like 20

i find it interesting to go back and look at all the press con interviews and pix, plus this cosmopolitan stuff because these were done AFTER they finished filming. 

the cosmo photoshoot was really hot. Granted the photographer may have told them they want a sexy shot, and they wont doing any big actions. but it just have a SMOKING hot effect. haha.

I have see LJG taking pix with Nam sang mi for their drama, no feels there.:P

• Like 16

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

@freckledbelle Chingu, if your other options fail, try Photobucket. That one works for me. Then when you copy the link, choose the 'direct' link option. That can be pasted directly into the body of your post.

Thank you, darling. I used postimage. I have a photobucket acct but for some reason i forgot about it. :mellow: XX :)

51 minutes ago, chelseab said:

Never settle for anyone who isn't absolutely, insanely, and foolishly happy to be with you  <3

This! I couldn't agree more. XX :)

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

actually I dun know whats the fuss about LJG's age.

I think anything within 10 years plus or minus is perfectly fine for a relationship because individual personality defers. LJG is actually a big boy at heart. His actions are not typical of guys his age. IU on the other hand seems way mature over her years. I see how she behaved at the press conference and she looks like a true blue veteran.:)

Ditto. I also think IU is mature. You can tell it based on her aura alone. LJG is mature, too, it's just that he has a sunny disposition. His antics on the set exemplify it best. The chinese version actors got married IRL and they have 16 yrs gap. 

36 minutes ago, whyo said:

Happy to hear that you can solved it :lol: @freckledbelle
Hahaha both of you are cute... stuck with insulting challenging things  and try to solved it together :wub: 

Thanks again dear XOXO ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 13