[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

when i just woke up and checked my IG, i didn't expect oppa will go to taiwan so early...

JG's outfit : black & white

JE's yesterday outfit : all black 

it reminded me of their outfits for SAF 2016 but in casual style ahahaha XD  then i saw from your post about IU's white shirt and black leather jacket....... omo seriously :blink::blink:

• Like 22

16 hours ago, riuenu said:

Posting this from my sick bed, caught a very bad cold from Taiwan, that why can't join u guys, yet this totally make me went crazy 

Jieun outfit for the day 

Oppa airport outfit 

They totally match each other!! Omonaaaaaaa, after seeing this, my cough got worst! Coughing with excitement, alright, back to my sick bed, dead

We missed you chinggu @riuenu. Have a good rest and hopefully you'll be with us sooner 

• Like 17

46 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

it may be a coincidence for them but for their stylists, it's intentional.

It's a CONSPIRACY amongst the stylists!! lol I'm kidding, I'm kidding. (Or am I? Seriously, I don't know anymore. O.o;;;) 

EDIT: I lean towards the outfits being coincidences (I'm just trying to preserve my heart, lol - don't let me drag anyone down!), BUT even if that's all it is, I think it says something that they have similar tastes. ;) 

• Like 23

Is there any from JG? :phew:

16 hours ago, cunyu75moon said:

Aah just checking...so true still 59..sorry my mistake not to check first..i'm so xcited to watch their outfit today..sorry again..

It's okay haha. But I hope it will happen sooner, JG matching JE's followers. Talk about insta-flirting again :wub:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, yumezu said:

Seriously people, this is starting to not look like a coincidences anymore! It can't be anymore. It's not one or two, but countless of times that these "coincidences" has happened. All started with their own FM. They totally text each other and planned the matched-outfit, black leather jacket and white-tshirt?! Don't you shippers feel the same? Don't test our shippers' heart, JoonU-ah you don't wanna play with our underground agents, they do amazing in the investigation department! If this is not JoonU doing, then it must be the shippers in disguise, their stylists! OHOO must request them to join us in this ship! I honestly believe JoonU will meet somehow, if not guesting in one of their FM, then it's secretly set-up somewhere around Taiwan. Oh jaebal, reunite once more~!

I believe although their stylist followed each other in IG or SNS, they won't ever give same outfits without JG/JE permits. Why? Cause the perception in SK as i know when two people wore same outfits more than once, twice, they named them 'Real Couple'. Our OTP of course didn't want get scandal right? Except, they're real couple now. This is just my oppinion, kkkk

• Like 20

Uhuh....yep!....  our the A Team on the move or in action... Why am I not surprise anymore mmmm....not that I am complaining tho..:phew:

Black leather jacket & white shirt...ok...now I am waiting for the next crumbs...Give me moreeee...moreee guys..SHOCKING ONE!!! plsssssss........ :heart:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, chelleshawol said:

I was thinking about this too. There's no way its just a coincidence when this always happened. Same color of outfit on the same day? Maybe @chi13lou was right about their stylists or maybe they personally informed each other beforehand i don't know what I'm going to think right now I'm seriously dumbfounded :blink:

Yes @chelleshawol, can't they be more obvious? I'm going crazy here~ I don't believe in coincidences anymore because of these two! Now I'm reading these "coincidences" into every little things that happens! DAT many coincidences for it to be just random? You kidding? Maybe they're just destined to happened ummm~ Yea @chi13lou was right! Their stylists does the magic, and hopefully we can see more of their works to feed our wild delulu thoughts, opss just me maybe* hehehe~

16 minutes ago, krisanyuanita said:

I believe although their stylist followed each other in IG or SNS, they won't ever give same outfits without JG/JE permits. Why? Cause the perception in SK as i know when two people wore same outfits more than once, twice, they named them 'Real Couple'. Our OTP of course didn't want get scandal right? Except, they're real couple now. This is just my oppinion, kkkk

Girl, yes yes! That's why this is too strong and weird for it to just be coincidences, after all those crumbs on SAF 2016, they must likely want to avoid being into scandal! But how can we when they happily arriving with matched-outfit like too frequently, as you say that it would drove people to think/speculate that they're indeed involve in a special relationship. Grrr Idk how many times I've today question the word coincidences* This is like solving puzzles! Which I'm not good at. 

Therefore, I'm summoning these people:

Dear JoonU's stylists, please respond to us! We pass this case to you and eagerly be waiting for your sweet reports! winks*

• Like 17

2 hours ago, riuenu said:

Posting this from my sick bed, caught a very bad cold from Taiwan, that why can't join u guys, yet this totally make me went crazy 

Jieun outfit for the day 

Oppa airport outfit 

They totally match each other!! Omonaaaaaaa, after seeing this, my cough got worst! Coughing with excitement, alright, back to my sick bed, dead

omo.. get well soon! im sure the excitement heal you a lit bit. hahahaha. we needs more crumb to heal you then! 

1 hour ago, uttarichen said:

when i just woke up and checked my IG, i didn't expect oppa will go to taiwan so early...

JG's outfit : black & white

JE's yesterday outfit : all black 

it reminded me of their outfits for SAF 2016 but in casual style ahahaha XD  then i saw from your post about IU's white shirt and black leather jacket....... omo seriously :blink::blink:

same. i seriously dont expect his early flight. buh nah. he have a prescon. thats why he came early. ( still hoping his come early to have lots of "free time " if u got what i meant. hehe

• Like 13

36 minutes ago, yumezu said:

Yes @chelleshawol, can't they be more obvious? I'm going crazy here~ I don't believe in coincidences anymore because of these two! Now I'm reading these "coincidences" into every little things that happens! DAT many coincidences for it to be just random? You kidding? Maybe they're just destined to happened ummm~ Yea @chi13lou was right! Their stylists does the magic, and hopefully we can see more of their works to feed our wild delulu thoughts, opss just me maybe* hehehe~

Why should you hog all the delulu thoughts just for yourself?LOL We are of like minds and hearts!:sweatingbullets:

@riuenu Glad to have you back. Get well soon, chingu. You and @caramelovers07 have many new FBI trainees to guide in honing investigation skills.

• Like 12

14 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

I think Joong Gi probably is the one who took care of everybody the most.

Baekhyun also received lot of attention from him. :) I think (from the Moon Lovers's cast) IU and Baekhyun are his favorites ones. 

hehee i just got suspicious that maybe kang ha neul and baekhyun sense there is something between IU and JG beside being the main lead. the "jealous-expression" from kang haneul when his name is not being mentioned as the one who care IU most(he always sang songs with iu backthen) and baekhyun comment; are like making fun of IU and JoonGi :D  and the way joonGi was laughing ohohohoho.... the two guys already sense something????

yaaaiy 500 pages!!! manse manse mamanse

• Like 15

2 hours ago, riuenu said:

Jieun outfit for the day 

Oppa airport outfit 

get well soon dear. ahhahhaa this pictures are the good medicine though

• Like 15

33 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Why should you hog all the delulu thoughts just for yourself?LOL We are of like minds and hearts!:sweatingbullets:

@riuenu Glad to have you back. Get well soon, chingu. You and @caramelovers07 have many new FBI trainees to guide in honing investigation skills.

OHOOO whyyy I shouldn't have doubt! You guys delulus are all along running wild too! :w00t: This is pure bliss to be into it together~ heheh 

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Happy 500 pages!

Let's vote, vote, vote and chant, chant, chant!

I know they don't really need it but hoping for a successful concert tonight for IU and FM for JoonGi tomorrow!

Chanting for late night dinners and conversations.

YEEEEAAAHH.....!!! Mansee mansee ma manseee...!!

keep chanting guuuys. hope today we have more crumbs, manager-nim please give us information about those two  :phew:

• Like 14