[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

12 minutes ago, scarletcryz said:

dont get me wrong...wait something is wrong... no wait...weird ...this is not pure coincedence anymore....  how many times did we count ? <3 _ <3 be still my heart , 

Yeaah, i'm totally agree. It named coincidence if just happened once or twice. But, this 'coincidences', i can't count how many times occured

• Like 23

Me: *Checks LJG and IU Taiwan updates*

Me: I'm legit highkey wishing one of them makes a special appearance in their concert or FM.

My mind

LJG: I have a surprise for you guys!

*sudden blackness in the venue*

*light turns on after a few seconds*

IU: Hi guys!!!

LJG & IU: Apart from fun activities, we're also going to show you that scene that was cut by the director!!!

Me:

Me:

Me: Oh my god I'm such a trash for MLSHR and these two.

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, krisanyuanita said:

Yeaah, i'm totally agree. It named coincidence if just happened once or twice. But, this 'coincidences', i can't count how many times occured

More to couple outfits..for me ..they're in couple already..all the crumbs everywhere..someone said Jg ig now update following 58 same figure as JE..no verbally confirmation yet..but their actions speaks louder than their words ..hehehe love them both so much..dont forget to vote my dears..we try our best to make them as a winner again..kay bye

• Like 22

1 minute ago, chelleshawol said:

These coincidences are not coincidence to me anymore. Seriously. 

it may be a coincidence for them but for their stylists, it's intentional.

1 minute ago, cunyu75moon said:

More to couple outfits..for me ..they're in couple already..all the crumbs everywhere..someone said Jg ig now update following 58 same figure as JE..no verbally confirmation yet..but their actions speaks louder than their words ..hehehe love them both so much..dont forget to vote my dears..we try our best to make them as a winner again..kay bye

maxed out my votes so have to wait until tomorrow.

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, scarletcryz said:

What time is iu concert? Because....i think why joongi fly earlier is is ...because he might..or wiilll watch iu concert...in secret. I mean , your fm is tomorrow evening, why are you so early today!???

Jieun concert is at 6:30 PM Taiwan Time. Last night, Jieun finished rehearsing at night. So, I guess they will meet in secret after Jieun finished her concert and Joon Gi finished rehearsing for his fanmeeting :wub:

• Like 23

On 1/6/2017 at 6:11 AM, caramelovers07 said:

Thank youuuuu chinguuu @JooU_shipper @chi13lou @cunyu75moon  @chelleshawol@q4q4, @Lampel Really hope you all enjoyed the cakes from the most fresh ingredients. LOL!! Pleasee wait my future projects @chelleshawol! LOL!! Wanna start a new one when free times allowed!! I'm really enjoyed making JoonU FMVs, everytime I listen to a songs, fresh new ideas & concepts for JoonU FMVs pop up in my brain. LOL!! Too much ideas, but so little time!!

Sorry to cut your post chinggu. You're very welcome. I will definitely wait for your next FMV :) So excited to see it :w00t:

16 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Their stylists must be JoonU shippers too :wub: They must be friends and talked about Joon Gi and Ji Eun's outfits to match it on the same day :) 

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, scarletcryz said:

What time is iu concert? Because....i think why joongi fly earlier is is ...because he might..or wiilll watch iu concert...in secret. I mean , your fm is tomorrow evening, why are you so early today!???

I think JG lurking here,n know we want him to attend IU concerts..he's falling for her already...same goes to IU ..her heroes save her from falling down hehehe

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Ahhhhjh.......for sure their stylists/manager are shipping them too hard lol. Maybe they are calling with one another just to asked what is joongi or iu outfit. Lol 

5 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

Jieun concert is at 6:30 PM Taiwan Time. Last night, Jieun finished rehearsing at night. So, I guess they will meet in secret after Jieun finished her concert and Joon Gi finished rehearsing for his fanmeeting :wub:

Oooooohhhhhhj possible possible.. Let give our trust to their staff /stylsts/manager for secret date. Ahaahha! Then they will post some signs....

• Like 21

16 hours ago, cunyu75moon said:

Really? He changed it again from 59 to 58 to match Ji Eun's? 

f6b4edf450dec0208a13a58dbf1e53f5.gif

• Like 17

16 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

Hmm. So Ji Eun is free this afternoon. Maybe she can visit Joon Gi's rehearsal and have lunch together? :wub:

• Like 12

16 hours ago, yumezu said:

Seriously people, this is starting to not look like a coincidences anymore! It can't be anymore. It's not one or two, but countless of times that these "coincidences" has happened. All started with their own FM. They totally text each other and planned the matched-outfit, black leather jacket and white-tshirt?! Don't you shippers feel the same? Don't test our shippers' heart, JoonU-ah you don't wanna play with our underground agents, they do amazing in the investigation department! If this is not JoonU doing, then it must be the shippers in disguise, their stylists! OHOO must request them to join us in this ship! I honestly believe JoonU will meet somehow, if not guesting in one of their FM, then it's secretly set-up somewhere around Taiwan. Oh jaebal, reunite once more~!

I was thinking about this too. There's no way its just a coincidence when this always happened. Same color of outfit on the same day? Maybe @chi13lou was right about their stylists or maybe they personally informed each other beforehand i don't know what I'm going to think right now I'm seriously dumbfounded :blink:

• Like 22