[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

7 minutes ago, eunki said:

Doesn't it look like Hello Kitty?

i think its chrome heartS?

1 minute ago, meeibe16 said:

So IU help wrote the lyrics for the chorus of the Seulong's new song? and the song that IU wrote is about "parting with your lover"????  :blink:

hmmmmmm..............

Edited by scarletcryz
  • Like 13
  • Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

STARGAZERS, Joon Gi has spoken in his own way about where he stands with Jieun and how important Jieun is in his life.   Joon Gi attending the LA premiere of RE:6 was a CONFIRMED event. He

I never ever thought I'd ever make an appearance here but, I couldn't help it today... MY SHIPPER HEART IS OVER THE ROOF RIGHT NOW. I personally don't think IU & JKH broke up just last week, I thi

~ W E L C O M E  ★  S T A R G A Z E R S  ~ Lee Joon Gi and Lee Ji Eun (IU) met for the first time on January 8, 2016 for the script reading of their historical romance drama, Moon Lovers - Scarle

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

So IU help wrote the lyrics for the chorus of the Seulong's new song? and the song that IU wrote is about "parting with your lover"????  :blink:

The new one right?? Might be her feeling when far apart with her King when he went to Japan & she went to hong kong. :)) They had to far apart in 2 weeks, I guess :))

sorry for my delulu mode's always On =))

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images! ^^
  • Like 12

hmmmmmmmmm...... they are blooming today.... hmmmm.... yesterday the lady is waiting  , and her face is anticipating something ...right now the man is coming , and he looks excited and happy .

LETS WAIT FOR JOONGII ARRIVAL IN TAIWAN.. HMMMM...where he will stay ?? /prayingforsamehotel 

• Like 18
Just now, akinahana89 said:

Seulong, himself, said he couldn't come out with any lyrics, but IU was able to do it... and she takes her personal experiences to help with her song writing... And it's a break up song, a parting with your lover song. She wrote the chorus too, which is the most important part... Y'all thinking what I'm thinking?! (We'll have to listen to the song and take a look at the lyrics when it comes out!)

im thinking what u re thinking capt hhahhhaaaa.... 

• Like 13
15 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Seulong, himself, said he couldn't come out with any lyrics, but IU was able to do it... and she takes her personal experiences to help with her song writing... And it's a break up song, a parting with your lover song. She wrote the chorus too, which is the most important part... Y'all thinking what I'm thinking?! (We'll have to listen to the song and take a look at the lyrics when it comes out!)

I just found out the MV and lyrics of Seulong's new song...
You can check out the MV here 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/20314

The moment my heart stopped
The moment I lost love
Your cold words, your indifferent eyes
Your heart that disappeared

You said it was too hard because we’re too different
The flowing tears
The words, let’s end it, those words
Made time stop
Now I’ve seen your heart
It’s all over

You still love me
Don’t go my love
Even in this moment when you’re pushing me away
I know your heart is breaking
Don’t cry, don’t cry

You’re nervous, you’re tired
What are you thinking about?
Don’t go, don’t leave
You love me
Now I’ve seen your heart
Come back

You still love me
Don’t go my love

If, if we can even erase our memories
Would we be able to live like that?

You still love me
Don’t go my love
Don’t cry, don’t cry

• Like 24
47 minutes ago, scarletcryz said:

is this jooongii first early airport flight? 

:):)

Idt it is his first, but the fact his fm is still tomorrow, also usually he can rehearse for his fm in the end of this day n early tomorrow, making it wonders why he must leave to taiwan so early, unless he has other projects like a photoshoot or something. Means he has some free time in between.... so who knows he will show up at JE's rehearsal secretly.. lol or have lunch together. Well thats our delulu mind n wish

• Like 20
24 minutes ago, teta2710 said:

I just found out the MV and lyrics of Seulong's new song...
You can check out the MV here 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/20314

The moment my heart stopped
The moment I lost love
Your cold words, your indifferent eyes
Your heart that disappeared

You said it was too hard because we’re too different
The flowing tears
The words, let’s end it, those words
Made time stop
Now I’ve seen your heart
It’s all over

Seulong said IU wrote the chorus = the beginning part of the song, so I'm sure it's the first and second part

• Like 17
6 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

@starcandy0516 The chorus is the refrain though? So it should be the part that starts with "You still love me [...]".

Mmu4YKM.jpg

Oh! You are right! Seulong said Steven and IU wrote the chorus part. So, it was Steven and IU. Some people have talent in words and IU is one of them. So, it was not necessarily they put their own experience on the songs. IU read lots of books and listening to her friends experience too.

• Like 19

@starcandy0516 @krysyuy  This is the chorus:

You still love me
Don’t go my love

EDIT:  Our IU might have experience with these type of feelings, but we really can't forget that the body or verses (think of a story) in the song were already written...and the chorus is meant to be the primary or recurring message. She's actually sung many songs that convey the same type of feelings.  At the end of the day, since this is primarily someone else's composition, we can't in good conscience attribute any of the lyrics to any of her own real life experiences.

• Like 21
4 minutes ago, violet90 said:

okay i just so done with these two....

if its still consider coincident i think it come to a scary level...

black leather jacket and white shirt???

dont get me wrong...wait something is wrong... no wait...weird ...this is not pure coincedence anymore....  how many times did we count ? <3 _ <3 be still my heart , 

• Like 24
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]