[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

7 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

As for me this accident confirms one thing ( I don't care if anyone not agree with me!! Whatever, this is my strong belief!!).

For me, JG is already, indeed, surely, HAS FALLING IN LOVE WITH JE!! No one could changes my opinion!!! I tried to contradict myself here, here's arguments in my mind:

First objection: He was being nice because he was her FRIENDS...

My answer: FRIENDS my butt!! Then why HJH, KHN, Hanna, Seohyun didn't help her? They were also her friends right?? It proved that among of them, JG was care about JE the most!! More than (her) friends!!! Why must he so restless, standing there watchinf JE sat on massage chair, when other casts do nothing???

Second objection: It was part of FANS SERVICE, don't exaggerated it...

My answer: FANS SERVICE?! BULL!! (Sorry for that) THIS SCENES WAS NOT BEING FILMED, DUDEEE!! We just could see MC's suprised faces and no fans- camera too!!!

Third objection: He was just be a GENTLEMAN and an OPPA here...

My answer: YES BEING A GENTLEMAN THAT FOCUS ONLY TO ONE GIRL??? LOL!! OPPA??? I DID FALL WITH EMBRASSING POSITION BEFORE AND MY BROTHER REACTION WAS NOTHING, JUST LOUDLY LAUGHING UNTIL HIS VOICE HOARSE AND NOT HELPING ME 'TILL MY DAD HELP ME!! (Yeah I know I have annoying brothers)

It's indeed LOVE not friends, oppa, gentleman behavior, nor fans service. Finally JG ssi... You realized and admitted your feeling toward her. Fightin'!! I'll full support youu!!! 

I'M TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUR OPINION CHINGU!! YOU ARE THE BEST!! KEKEKE

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 21

8 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Yes, exactly! In fact, just today, IU sang the birthday song to a fan who was waiting for her at the airport in Taiwan. It's not the first time she's done that either. Tell me of another celebrity who goes out of their way for a fan like that. Joon Gi and IU just matches perfectly, even in the fan service department.

Another reason why I love Jieun and Joongi. Celebrities would be nothing without their fans so I love any celebrities that go above and beyond for their fans. (Another reason why my number two wish is for Jieun to become friends with Taylor Swift. Tay-Tay buys her hardcore fans Christmas gifts. Going so far as to research the fan's Tumblr blog to see what their interests and hobbies are. One time she showed up at a fan's bridal shower and gifted a KitchenAid mixer.)

• Like 18

58 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I believe you do not have to ask. He will arrange something even without JoonGi knowing about it. Don't forget their managers and stylists are friends.

Ikr...the A Team!!!

• Like 13

7 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

For me, JG is already, indeed, surely, HAS FALLING IN LOVE WITH JE!! No one could changes my opinion!!! I tried to contradict myself here, here's arguments in my mind:

First objection: He was being nice because he was her FRIENDS...

My answer: FRIENDS my butt!! Then why HJH, KHN, Hanna, Seohyun didn't help her? They were also her friends right?? It proved that among of them, JG was care about JE the most!! More than (her) friends!!! Why must he so restless, standing there watchinf JE sat on massage chair, when other casts do nothing???

Second objection: It was part of FANS SERVICE, don't exaggerated it...

My answer: FANS SERVICE?! BULL!! (Sorry for that) THIS SCENES WAS NOT BEING FILMED, DUDEEE!! We just could see MC's suprised faces and no fans- camera too!!!

Third objection: He was just be a GENTLEMAN and an OPPA here...

My answer: YES BEING A GENTLEMAN THAT FOCUS ONLY TO ONE GIRL??? LOL!! OPPA??? I DID FALL WITH EMBRASSING POSITION BEFORE AND MY BROTHER REACTION WAS NOTHING, JUST LOUDLY LAUGHING UNTIL HIS VOICE HOARSE AND NOT HELPING ME 'TILL MY DAD HELP ME!! (Yeah I know I have annoying brothers)

It's indeed LOVE not friends, oppa, gentleman behavior, nor fans service. Finally JG ssi... You realized and admitted your feeling toward her. Fightin'!! I'll full support youu!!! 

Totally agree with you!

Your post made me laugh so much. I love you, chingu!

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 21

1 minute ago, berny said:

That Massage Chair though....i cannot even...

I think that chair is a shipper too... what with its timing to rattle..and 

It has an automatic-eject JE button - straight into the arms of JG... whaHAHAHA :w00t:

Good thing JG has fast and good reflex to catch her in his arms...yieeeeee :phew:

JoonGi may have already read the massage chair manual, having won one for Best Couple, and knew where the eject button was so he pressed it so that he had an excuse to save her.

What I would do to see his and her expression when the chair rattled, because he may have been bending to put the shoes on the floor when it happened.

• Like 19

1 minute ago, chi13lou said:

JoonGi may have already read the massage chair manual, having won one for Best Couple, and knew where the eject button was so he pressed it so that he had an excuse to save her.

What I would do to see his and her expression when the chair rattled, because he may have been bending to put the shoes on the floor when it happened.

Hahaha...even the chair was enchanted hahaha.

Yes indeed, such an epic moment of sweetness, but no fan-cam ...whyyyyyy???? :grimace:  lol 

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Aigoo yeorobun all your massage chair theories are making me laugh / drown deeper in delulu sea. Keep them coming. I think we should gift that massage chair something for bringing out OTP in each other's arms 

20 minutes ago, kriswu said:

Thank you so much for translating! I'm so happy to the point I have tears in my eyes. *sighs* Whatever their status is, I just love how he's always there for her and vice versa. Jieunie, we all know she has been through a lot and we can see the slight changes in her as she grows older. She went from being this cute carefree girl to this reserved strong and mature woman. Because of certain issues, she's become a lil introverted and has built walls and I can see she is being careful in engaging with new people but I am happy JG has somehow managed to break through those walls. I am happy that they have established a very beautiful bond and that, she has a friend like him in their industry where it's hard to find someone who'll stick with you through thick and thin. Regardless of her rel status, whether you're still with Voldy or not, (but I assume it's the latter)... Jieun, when you fall or when you're having a hard time, I trust that you'll have no hesitations to run to your friend, (just like how you didn't have hesitations and let him take the lead during the whole SAF), and when you're ready to jump or take the leap (for whatever that is LOL), I trust that he'll always be there to catch you (just like how he did when you literally almost fell), trust me. You deserve him. You deserve each other. As friends or even more than that.

Your words tho....tears in me too...

• Like 15

They coordinate their attire too in the events..

The MLSHR press conference ...JE dress is dark, in the shade of dark-blue, JG coat on the other hand is the same shade too while the other actors wore black coats.

The SAF awards night, JE's gown is black, and so is his suit.

well...well..well...LOL :phew: 

• Like 23

57 minutes ago, berny said:

It has an automatic-eject JE button - straight into the arms of JG... whaHAHAHA :w00t:

Good thing JG has fast and good reflex to catch her in his arms...yieeeeee :phew:

That's exactly what I thought. JE was lucky that JG has good reflexes and he's strong enough not to fall along with her.  (He might have been lose his balance even if JE is not heavier than a bird) I really would have wanted to see the scene. Even if it is JoonU fan that chair is a naughty one. 

• Like 22

sorry for repost, have you saw this.

see the question for IU at about 1:00, who is the prince that take care you the most... then you can see kang hanneul 1:02 try to catch IU's attention so she can say it is him kang haneul who take care of her most... wkkwkwk... but then joon gi said it was ji eun that take care of the princes. when IU said it was joon gi sunbaenim, "we all receive his attention isn't it?"  kang hanneul give really funny expression, like he was jealous though he said "yes". 1:28 joon gi laugh then he laugh again when baekhyun said "yes we all receive his attentions". wkkwkwk i really want to know isn't it true?

or joon gi really only give attention to IU?

or it was kang haneul who cares more about IU but to respect joon Gi, iu said it was joon gi?

or baekhyun and kang ha Neul already sense something about Joon Gi and IU interaction? hmm im dying to know the truth behind their smiles and jokes.

there also time when baekhyun and kang haneul stare each other, when IU said OPA...

oh delulu mode

• Like 21

good morning!! :)  .... i cant sleep because of them. I've been praying today , hoping for our uri oppa lee joon gi wear all black ( hahaha!) then same hotel (ehem) then secret watching of their FM and Concert , plus a dinner date with a help of their fair god brothers/sisters ,.. plus a secret hug . <3 _ <3  the end.

• Like 23

3 hours ago, chi13lou said:

I believe you do not have to ask. He will arrange something even without JoonGi knowing about it. Don't forget their managers and stylists are friends.

keke. now we have manager and stylist to help us! what a big internal connection we have now! lol

2 hours ago, berny said:

im laughing read about that chair is a shipper too.. now the chair can be include since that smart chair only make a mess when there is joon gi. i need to give that chair a big bow for that.

• Like 20