[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I have done my voting today,:)

Can you plz add this on voting request?

Help support for him on lottedutyfree ig. Thank you

N I really dont expect for JG to come to JE fm or the other way around.... coz ye they need to lay low for now, the haters is lurking n waiting to jump on them... the incident with JKH ig is one of signs. But..... if secret meeting or date.... that I wish n deluluing lol. Like after JE concert or JG fm? With their manager as their sidekick to help in arranging the meeting... haha... #delulumodeon

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

Credit moon_cookies24 and ma_estella

I don't know what to say :wub::wub::wub:  the feeling of barehand on bare shoulder or bare back really transcends personal boundaries! Got to try it to know what I mean.....

I know right? Its too much skinship! If Ji Eun also had her hand on Joon Gi's waist then I'm gonna faint from happiness :blush:

2 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

I have done my voting today,:)

Can you plz add this on voting request?

Help support for him on lottedutyfree ig. Thank you

N I really dont expect for JG to come to JE fm or the other way around.... coz ye they need to lay low for now, the haters is lurking n waiting to jump on them... the incident with JKH ig is one of signs. But..... if secret meeting or date.... that I wish n deluluing lol. Like after JE concert or JG fm? With their manager as their sidekick to help in arranging the meeting... haha... #delulumodeon

Yeah. It's a matter of right timing :tears:

Haha. I'm with you about the secret date. Thats better :) 

• Like 19

15 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

To answer all the questions, Joon Gi is indeed the one who helped Jieun standing up from that massage chair. I found a fanaccount on LJG DC gallery about it :w00t:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=leejungi&no=1092731&page=1

When Soo (Jieun) was sitting at the massage chair ...

By the end of the interview, Joon Gi was carrying her shoes, standing in front of the massage chair and helped her standing up.

But suddenly, the massage chair is rattle, Joon Gi was surprised and without knowing, while Jieun was going to stand up, he catched her (Jieun almost falling off from the massage chair, but luckily Joon Gi catched her before that happened :wub:). He helped her and even putting her shoes on ㅠㅠㅠ

Because of his manner, although I'm not Jieun, but my heart is fluttering ㅋㅋㅋ

Really amaze of your skill starcandy0516... JG indeed is a prince charming...LJE u are such a lucky girl:heart:

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images! ^^
  • Like 22

34 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

My take - if they are really just friends then there's no harm in his watching her concert. Unless he has another commitment tomorrow night aside from practicing for his FM, I would be more "suspicious" if he didn't watch despite being in town because they are supposed to be friends or colleagues (based on what was seen at the SAF:SBS) so why not watch and support?

But it really depends on how one views it.

If he/she attends -

1. shippers would have their cake and crumbs

2. Taiwanese concert ticket holders would have the bonus of seeing Joongi at her concert/bonus of seeing IU at his FM

3. haters will have a feast (we can always claim he was friendzoned - refer to IU's IG for proof!)

If he/she does not attend -

1. shippers will be sad but suspect that they are meeting somewhere after the concert and FM.LOL

2. Taiwanese concert ticket holders will still get their money's worth by watching IU/Joongi perform live

3. haters will say, see, they claim to be friends but he/she does not want to watch her concert/his FM. All that they did for the awards night was for show.

NOW, if we could only find out if they are staying at the same hotel or not.:wub:

I conclude that JoonU shippers has a win-win situation regardless of whether or not they're publicly present at either the FM or the concert lol we're just too happy for them 

• Like 23

16 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

I conclude that JoonU shippers has a win-win situation regardless of whether or not they're publicly present at either the FM or the concert lol we're just too happy for them 

Agree! We can always look at things for our own benefit.LOL

• Like 18

15 minutes ago, jgje said:

Dear LJG's manager....i know u have kind heart.  Can u pls arrange secret date for our OTP....pls...pls..pleaseeeeee :blush: 

I believe you do not have to ask. He will arrange something even without JoonGi knowing about it. Don't forget their managers and stylists are friends.

• Like 19

18 minutes ago, jgje said:

Dear LJG's manager....i know u have kind heart.  Can u pls arrange secret date for our OTP....pls...pls..pleaseeeeee :blush: 

i'm sure he will... he is the biggest fan of haesoo/jieun.. sosoo couple right?? :blush:

• Like 22

7 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

As for me this accident confirms one thing ( I don't care if anyone not agree with me!! Whatever, this is my strong belief!!).

For me, JG is already, indeed, surely, HAS FALLING IN LOVE WITH JE!! No one could changes my opinion!!! I tried to contradict myself here, here's arguments in my mind:

First objection: He was being nice because he was her FRIENDS...

My answer: FRIENDS my butt!! Then why HJH, KHN, Hanna, Seohyun didn't help her? They were also her friends right?? It proved that among of them, JG was care about JE the most!! More than (her) friends!!! Why must he so restless, standing there watchinf JE sat on massage chair, when other casts do nothing???

Second objection: It was part of FANS SERVICE, don't exaggerated it...

My answer: FANS SERVICE?! BULL!! (Sorry for that) THIS SCENES WAS NOT BEING FILMED, DUDEEE!! We just could see MC's suprised faces and no fans- camera too!!!

Third objection: He was just be a GENTLEMAN and an OPPA here...

My answer: YES BEING A GENTLEMAN THAT FOCUS ONLY TO ONE GIRL??? LOL!! OPPA??? I DID FALL WITH EMBRASSING POSITION BEFORE AND MY BROTHER REACTION WAS NOTHING, JUST LOUDLY LAUGHING UNTIL HIS VOICE HOARSE AND NOT HELPING ME 'TILL MY DAD HELP ME!! (Yeah I know I have annoying brothers)

It's indeed LOVE not friends, oppa, gentleman behavior, nor fans service. Finally JG ssi... You realized and admitted your feeling toward her. Fightin'!! I'll full support youu!!! 

i'm sorry to cut your post.. totally agree with all of your arguments... the reasonable answer for his lovely action towards her is that he fall in love with her. count me in !! i'll support you too joongi :wub:

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 24