[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

15 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Found on page 63. SoSoo preparing for the scene when Wang So slept on IU's lap and she might be telling him a story and he said it was too scary then he sort of being too adorkable he must be kidnapped. IU, please just save us all and bring this guy home, thank you very much. Sincerely, a hysterical shipper.

Hahahaha this. Lady HaeSoo was mean, scaring our baby boy with her story :grimace:

• Like 15

Someone pointed this out earlier when it was mentioned before, but HJH is simply sitting in Baekhyun's assigned chair after he left. Before that, when Baekhyun is called to get his award, HJH is definitely sitting in his own assigned seat. In the screencap that was shared, LJG is sitting in his own seat and HJH's chair is empty. It's pulled back so that's why you can see the nametag behind LJG who is leaning forward.

EDIT:

On 1/2/2017 at 10:09 PM, dlwnsrl88 said:

I think hjh seat on baekhyun chair.. And hjh seat was empty....

Oh, I just checked where that screencap is from, and it's from when they show the parody video. If you rewatch that part, LJG even stands up and you can see that HJH's seat is empty.

Edited by krysyuy
Edited to add quote and clarification.
  • Like 19

On 10/26/2016 at 10:17 PM, maria_m2me said:

Hi Hi Hi... I've hurted since monday after watched the preview of episode 18 and I got worse after last night episode and the preview of ep 19. Seriously really ruined my mood all day, that's why I not visit drama thread for now.. So dark and sad...

I also make this one to cure my heart

Seriously LJG for Marie Claire really awesome.. So I combine with Lee Ji Eun's voice - Loving You....

TT______________TT

Thank you so much for making this! JK's coolness + IU's sweet voice is such an awesome combo. I'm saving this to my phone for further hysteria. Manhi gamsahamnida!

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

'Chingudeul.. is it just me or u guys feeling the same with me? Why i do feel like their face is getting more resemble? And i asked my sister's opinion abt JG&JE and she thought the same with me (my sister is non kpop/kdrama fan).. ohh my shipper heart :sweatingbullets:

Lol I thought it was just me who thinks their face is getting more resemblance.... in my country we believe that if the face has some resemblance means they r fated to be together haha.. but who knows.. lets keep chanting

• Like 23

30 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

'Chingudeul.. is it just me or u guys feeling the same with me? Why i do feel like their face is getting more resemble? And i asked my sister's opinion abt JG&JE and she thought the same with me (my sister is non kpop/kdrama fan).. ohh my shipper heart :sweatingbullets:

No, you're not, I feel the same with you

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

Lol I thought it was just me who thinks their face is getting more resemblance.... in my country we believe that if the face has some resemblance means they r fated to be together haha.. but who knows.. lets keep chanting

Same with you, I 've noticed their face resemblance since I saw it in his IG aurorain MV 'remember' that's covered by JE face and  EXO growl covered JG face...

• Like 22