[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, realmsoflove said:

@sublimelyheureuse, I remember the post you're talking about, and colour me skeptical about it. I think the gist was the poster saying they were friends with someone who was mutual friends with LJG, or friends with a mutual friend of his, and that friend told them about the relationship. I dunno, but I would expect any friends of LJG's to be tight-lipped about his potential relationships, given that his reps denied the relationship with JHB and he's said that he won't go public with any relationship unless he's going to get married. And no, that doesn't mean they're not dating - but if you're friends with someone who is incredibly private about his love life, I think you'd want to be very cautious about disclosing information about it. (I'm not trying to say the poster was lying. I felt the same way about the picture including JHB and JG's sister - surely their friends would be aware that any fan who saw it could potentially interpret it as a sign he and JHB are dating.) But maybe that's just me.

Either way, if JG and JE are dating other people, it's not going to stop me from appreciating their chemistry, friendship, and wanting to see them in another project together. :) 

Edit: As you suggested, @realmsoflove, I've removed the link from this post (in order to not infringe upon another poster's rights).

Like you, I am skeptical of the content, but wanted to gauge other people's reactions, too. Also like you, I don't want to let realities of which I may know nothing diminish the joy of watching crumbs accumulate. :) If Lee Joon-gi is currently involved with someone other than IU, as of New Year's Eve, if I were that girlfriend, I'd totally take him to task. ;-)

@marimari00@starcandy0516, and @CG hil, please PM me if you would still like the link, chingudeul. :)

@meeibe16, I'll check out earlier pages in this thread, as you suggested; thanks.

@krisanyuanita, by no means did I wish to shatter anyone's happy pills! Please keep shipping; I will, too. :)

Further Edits:

Thanks, @q4q4, for sharing the post!

Anyone else who's interested: Please PM me if you'd like the link to the post in Lee Joon-gi's thread, or the search key-words. (The post to which @realmsoflove and I are referring is not the same as the one that @q4q4 provided, for instance.)

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Annyeong chinggus

After seeing our OTP during the awards night has made me realize how in too deep in this ship I am. I watch and re-watch BTS clips and micro analyzed every interaction they have with my fellow chinggus here to a point where I am way over my delulu mind. I have thought about getting the first lifeboat I see and jump for shore. I've shipped a lot of pairs before but only with an easy heart. The last ship I was on so bad was the Queen Inhyun pair and that ended with a great confession. The previous one was a non K-drama pair who are now both married to each other in real life. I've had success with my emotional investment with my ships that I've thought about the possibility of this one not sailing off to the high seas and it made my heart wrench like it did for Wang So and that ending.

I didn't think I would ship them like this before but their chemistry onscreen was there right from the very beginning and that shows a lot especially from watching LJK have zero chemistry (5 at best (with shin mina) with his costars from his past dramas. The biggest mystery for me was during IU's birthday. she was wearing a winter coat similar to JoonGi's. it's a coat that he was seen giving to his backup dancers. I tried to scope out the video to see of other drama staff were wearing the same thing but it's just the two of them that night with that personalised coat. WHY? 

I don't; think they are dating right now but the attraction is there. There's this shyness between these two especially from JE. A few pointed out that she acts cold and distant with JG, standing a part from him in photos etc. But I notice that she can't seem to make eye contact with him or hold his gaze too long. I'm a Taurus and that's how I would act around someone I really like. I read in the past interviews that she finds handsome men unappealing to her and when she sees one she feels like he doesn't belong to her. I hope as she grows more confident she will learn to change her mind about this because she will be a good match for someone who is both handsome inside and out (ahem*)

JG despite his honest and outgoing personality is fumbling around her - the almost trying to hold her hand? was a big crumb for me. Maybe I was reading too much into it but I noticed it during the presscon too...the push and pull. He wants to do something but changes his mind suddenly and it comes out awkwardly. During the presscon, he wanted to pull out the chair for JE but changed his mind and does it haphazardly and sits himself down first. During the car and best couple award, he wanted to take JE's hand to support her but withdraws it quickly to offer his arm instead. Hmmmm, i found it odd for someone who is easygoing and known to be a gentleman to his co-stars      

Apart from out BBJX chant, I also said a little prayer for these two, to eventually if not now, but someday to find their way back to each other if there is a chance that they just might be the right person for one another. And to calm all of our shipping hearts, I'll leave us a little poem too for our OTP

I do my thing, and you do your thing.

I am not in this world to live up to your expectations

And you are not in this world to live up to mine.

You are you and I am I, if by chance we find each other, it’s beautiful.

If not, it can’t be helped.

Let's sail on with a happy heart chinggus!

Such a beautiful post! (And apparently, I have to revisit the press conference footage, because I missed the chair moment. :))

• Like 13

6 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

I just want to point this out:

When Lee Hwi Jae keep on throwing comments that he's suspicious about their relationship, they seemed uneasy. Very suspicious. Their reactions looked like a caught up couple right on spot. This is just my observation and i definitely dont want to be victimized if they're not together but it still makes my shipper heart happy :) 

Also, the Moon Lovers' gang reaction, i know you already mentioned it, but isn't it so suspicious, their giggles mostly of HJH and KHN? I see a reaction that full of teasing and guiltyness that they revealed that drinking together info in public. Joon Gi and Ji Eun looked like they were really taken aback without warning from HJH. :vicx:

1. if theyre not guilty, theyll just laugh it off.. but i saw the uneasiness also..

2. yes, the gang was too giggly, i think they have their own world that they only knew... (but im happy they are like that)

3. too comfy, from the bts and what i saw during the awards live show.

but still i think they are still friends, but maybe, like they are special to each other? hmmmm...

• Like 20

1 hour ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Yes: September 2016. After work tonight, I will try to find the exact post.

The picture of Jeon Hye-bin eating with Lee Joon-gi's sister was also taken this past fall.

i think you are referring to September 2015? :)

• Like 9

@sublimelyheureuse Thanks for finding that post chinggu, Also, I slow motioned the presscon scene because it happened too fast. JG is not always the smooth dapper we always see him as. I believe him when he said he doesn't date so much because his moves need a little polishing up heheh

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, kriswu said:

Guys, I'm not questioning JG's rel status anymore. Based on his actions and how he treats Jieun not just in SHR BTS videos but also during the awards night + his IG activity (always online) + he's always the one arranging meetups and drinking sessions, I'm quite positive he's single. I don't think he will act so chummy and crossing the line kind of "close" with Jieun if he has a girlfriend. If he indeed has a girlfriend, you know as a fan, I would be disappointed in him because that is not how you act and treat another female if you have a girlfriend. Sure, he has to be friendly with co-stars but he should not do this "too friendly" skinship and almost, if not, always giving praises and compliments like what he's doing with Jieun. I'd break up with him if I was the gf. Lol.

I like your oppinion very much. Kkkk...

Yeah, a woman get jealous easily, and for actor/actress in SK i think they won't do it if has taken. As we know knetz very reactive for scandalous thing.

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, kriswu said:

Guys, I'm not questioning JG's rel status anymore. Based on his actions and how he treats Jieun not just in SHR BTS videos but also during the awards night + his IG activity (always online) + he's always the one arranging meetups and drinking sessions, I'm quite positive he's single. I don't think he will act so chummy and crossing the line kind of "close" with Jieun if he has a girlfriend. If he indeed has a girlfriend, you know as a fan, I would be disappointed in him because that is not how you act and treat another female if you have a girlfriend. Sure, he has to be friendly with co-stars but he should not do this "too friendly" skinship and almost, if not, always giving praises and compliments like what he's doing with Jieun. I'd break up with him if I was the gf. Lol.

yes even just for the show, i dont think that kind of skin ship and praise are needed if you are in a relationship... you would still think abt your gf/bf (even if hidden) being uncomfortable abt doing those things..

• Like 19

17 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

@sublimelyheureuse Thanks for finding that post chinggu, Also, I slow motioned the presscon scene because it happened too fast. JG is not always the smooth dapper we always see him as. I believe him when he said he doesn't date so much because his moves need a little polishing up heheh

i agree... he will also easily get caught  wanting to hold IU's hand hahahaha... *delulu*

he was like a happy pill that night...  just enjoying.. kind of like a kid, but still well poised in his answers (but still he slipped that beautiful comment when drunk, haha i was thinking if i were IU "what are you saying.... hahaha")

• Like 21