[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

6 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

LOL!! Fighting!! Hope your baby will be as handsome as JG (if a boy) and will be as pretty as JE (if a girl)!! Omoooo~~~

Thank you Chingu!!! Now my 3 sons are all wondering what is the secret event I m waiting for.. they even promised to kip it a secret if I tell... hahahaha... my eldest has always suspected its something to do with MLSHR... hahahha.. he tinks I m weird.. hahahha

Must we open a V-app acct to watch it live?

• Like 8

It's almost time, Stargazers! I expect we will be spazzing like crazy as we wait and watch for JoonU. I'M SO SUPER EXCITED!!! But, yeorobun, please remember to keep following Soompi rules while posting, even during this time. That means no quoting images or videos. Okay? ^^

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, UmmiN said:

Must we open a V-app acct to watch it live?

You shouldn't have to! I don't have one and I watched LJG's live streaming through V-live when he did that event for the last episode of MLSHR. Though fyi, I'm watching through my laptop and not a mobile device.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, yumezu said:

Thank you @chi13lou for welcoming! I'm all buckled up and ready to sail Captain! :blush:

4 hours more to see our majestic couple! :heart: 

And OMG your chanting is cute! Hopefully this work handsomely for our JoonU!

:grin: That's a Joongi-smoldering look, hehe we will see more later on LIVE! smirksmirk* 

Yes yes I can't wait for it

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I'm surprised that quite a few ML cast members are attending compared to the other dramas, but then again, I'm going off that attendance list that was shared earlier. I really wonder if no one from the LotBS cast is coming. Strange.

Anyways, I don't care who comes as long as none of them get in the way of JoonU. They are all I care about, haha.

Good! The more the merrier...they will be the

loudest then...MLSHR fighting!!!  

• Like 12

Chinguu, so is the red carpet only streaming in V-Live? How about SBS Live through aq stream? Maybe anyone watch SAF music and entertainment before? Is there also red carpet Live?

I'm so excited!! my heart is beating fast kkk...internet connection please be nice to me, i think i only have about 2 hours to watch... v_V

• Like 12

1 minute ago, kilovekyo said:

Chinguu, so is the red carpet only streaming in V-Live? How about SBS Live through aq stream? Maybe anyone watch SAF music and entertainment before? Is there also red carpet Live?

I'm so excited!! my heart is beating fast kkk...internet connection please be nice to me, i think i only have about 2 hours to watch... v_V

http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/special/live.jsp?lang=en

red carpet too for those who can't access vlive

• Like 13