[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Everyone is super excited today. Hope JoonU would have a fruitful night. 

37 minutes ago, teta_2710 said:

Check out this FMV guys!! Someone made combination of 'Now' and 'Every end of the day' MV.

:wub::wub::wub:

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=czUGWnUjKtw

Credit to @Himawari

JE did mention that she wants to go to Austria on her JP fm. I hope someday they will have a beautiful, happy vacation there just like this.

• Like 13

On 12/30/2016 at 3:20 AM, moonangelcake said:

Ahh, LilyMaxwell! Glad to hear that she's still around, writing fanfics. 'I'm a fan of her works~ have you checked out her previous ones? Also, thanks for the recommendation, I'll be sure to check it out!~ :D

Yes actually I've been reading all her fanfics about SoSoo and Im a big fan of her before reading her latest fanfic.

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, teta_2710 said:

Check out this FMV guys!! Someone made combination of 'Now' and 'Every end of the day' MV.

Credit to @Himawari

OMG THIS MV GIVES ME LIIIIIIIIIIFE I HAVENT EVEN FINISHED IT I HAD TO PAUSE AND COMMENT BC OF THE FEELS LOLOL sorry I'm spazzing out lol 

That part where JG "covers" her with his blue coat. SEW CUTE 

BRB gonna finish the rest of it lol

• Like 12

@chi13lou I always adore your daily chants. It makes my waiting bearable for tonight :)

My favorite picture would be this. Hae Soo and Gwangjong/Wang So looking sweetly at each other. This pic looks like a BTS to me. It feels like their lovely stares are real, especially Joon Gi :wub:

002bd1f8e2943c8fa3915c6edb4a4578.jpg

For the GIF. I also love the one posted here by @kilovekyo because seeing an adorably stunned Joon Gi because of Ji Eun is just so cute :blush:

I want Ji Eun to wear a white gown because I think it suited her the best. She will look like a queen tonight :w00t:

17 hours ago, Siracusa said:

In order to watch the 9pm KST broadcast, what time will Stargazers have to watch it in their own timezones? 9pm will be 4am for me. 

And I wonder how long the ceremony is. Will JoonU ring in the New Year together? :wub:

For me its 8 in the evening. Hope we'll have a wonderful time celebrating the New Year with JoonU's crumbs thrown at us :blush:

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

@chi13lou I always adore your daily chants. It makes my waiting bearable for tonight :)

My favorite picture would be this. Hae Soo and Gwangjong/Wang So looking sweetly at each other. This pic looks like a BTS to me. It feels like their lovely stares are real, especially Joon Gi :wub:

Spoiler

002bd1f8e2943c8fa3915c6edb4a4578.jpg

For the GIF. I also love the one posted here by @kilovekyo because seeing an adorably stunned Joon Gi because of Ji Eun is just so cute :blush:

I want Ji Eun to wear a white gown because I think it suited her the best. She will look like a queen tonight :w00t:

For me its 8 in the evening. Hope we'll have a wonderful time celebrating the New Year with JoonU's crumbs thrown at us :blush:

in this pict it's looks like purely JE and JG not as HS or WS kekekekeke

• Like 14

2 hours ago, innrukia said:

@farida1012Same flower print & color. Same pose:blush:

this thread is on fire. So glad to see many delurker. Can't wait for tonight

Yes,  when I saw I was like :blink: and omg I got goosebumps after that.  

Me too..  I can't wait to see how gorgeous they're :wub:

1 hour ago, Siracusa said:

In order to watch the 9pm KST broadcast, what time will Stargazers have to watch it in their own timezones? 9pm will be 4am for me. 

And I wonder how long the ceremony is. Will JoonU ring in the New Year together? :wub:

Mine it's 7pm :)

• Like 12

Stargazers, we now have a half-completed first post! LOL. I'll be adding more photos and info to it as I can, but I thought it was time to spruce it up a bit since I have some free time these days. Let me know what y'all think and what else you'd like to see on there! Neoui Stargazers is definitely making it to the first post, I just haven't done it yet.

• Like 19

Spoiler
2 hours ago, teta_2710 said:

Credit to @Himawari

imagine if IU and LJG in one MV even with a newbie singer, that would gain a lot of views hahahaha...

we really crave for their modern chemistry.... :w00t:

• Like 10

I don't know if this from the trustworthy source or not.. But If this true, I hope uri JoonU gets their awards that they deserve.

Joongi for at least top excelence awards, top star awards, korean wave awards

Jieun for at least excellence/top excelence awards, netizen awards

and last but very important is JoonU win best couple award

• Like 19

5 hours ago, shiraru said:

My favorite gif of them is this :

Simply because I find it fascinating that Jieun remained calm when he's kabe-don-ing her, and Lee Joon Gi looked flustered after that. I mean...how in the world...?? If I were Jieun, I'd be blushing madly if anyone does that to me!!

I think she being blushing, shy and being so overload with emotion that can't say or do anything. I'm that kind of girl, so I really do understand why she just standing there and smile ... :)))

I used to be like that when my first crush kabe-don-ing meeeee ... =))

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images ^^
  • Like 18