[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 hours ago, aimwanie said:

aigoo.. this thread sure moving faster than before!!!

everyone including me is super excited for tomorrow.. i'll make sure to watch it live for JoonU!

anyway regarding the cross earing. mmmmm.. my delulu mind is interpreting something. hahahhaaha

Please tell me 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Killa92 said:

Anneyeong Chinggu ;) did anyone know will uri couple attend tonight SBS drama award ? I miss seing them together in the screen :) 

That's why there's a roll call because they will walk the red carpet together for the fans. We will gather here before 6pm KST so we can stream and spazz together.

• Like 9

@Killa92 Yes, they'll definitely be there and will walk the red carpet together. Go back at least 1 or 2 pages to see all the details. We're all trying to meet so we can watch together.

I have so many favorite images of them, but this ranks right up there.

RO65786712_w1000_h0.jpg

Since Joongi's favorite colors are black, white and red, I think any long gown in these colors will do. Our Jieunie likes the definition in her collar bone so something with a wide neckline or off the shoulder will look stunning.

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

@chi13lou You can add the pegasus eye smiles photo to your list as my favorite. *Points to sig* I also have that image set as my wallpaper and lock screen on my phone. ^^  - Aye, aye, Captain!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite Picture -

Cosmo cover - 2 (enigmaticangel, Chi)

Forced kiss - 1 (Lampel)

Batman and IU peek-a-boo - 1 (Siracusa)

Pegasus - 1 (Akina)

Favorite gif -

Zoomed-in and enlarged acceptance kiss - 1 (Chi)

Bathing Pool - 1 (MrKobegiant)

Color of IU's gown for tonight -

red - 1 (Akina)

black - 1 (Chi)

gray - 1 (Siracusa)

Favorite pic - ahhh changing this one too lol the storytelling-sleep-on-my-only-queens-lap pic (sorry @chi13lou lol last change I promise)

Spoiler

Favorite gif - switching this to the reunited kiss BTS lol

Spoiler

Color of IU's gown - cream or white (aka something wedding ready :phew: lol) she'd look amazing in anything but I really hope she shows us some collarbone-bare-those-shoulders action :wub:

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Favorite pic - family pic courtesy of JOONGISSI!

Favorite gif - forced kiss BTS tashi tashi lol

Color of IU's gown - cream or white (aka something wedding ready :phew: lol) she'd look amazing in anything but I really hope she shows us some collarbone action :wub:

Included your and @meahri_1's picks in the previous post. Wouldn't Joongi feel weak in the knees when he sees IU's collarbone because he was so used to seeing her wrapped in layers of hanbok, and since the candle was blown, he didn't see much then?

@Killa92 you have been tagged several times already so if you check you'll know what is happening.

• Like 16

1 minute ago, chi13lou said:

Included your and @meahri_1's picks in the previous post. Wouldn't Joongi feel weak in the knees when he sees IU's collarbone because he was so used to seeing her wrapped in layers of hanbok, and since the candle was blown, he didn't see much then?

I believe this also explains his stunned/grouchy look during and after the Cosmo shoot. Poor guy had no idea what hit him after seeing Jieunssi in those dresses lololol #Delulu AAAAAAAHH just a few more hours guys 

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

That's why there's a roll call because they will walk the red carpet together for the fans. We will gather here before 6pm KST so we can stream and spazz together.

Kamsahamida for the information ;) Now my heart is racing so fast early morning here in my country ;)  so happy

• Like 8

@chi13lou i want to join ^^ so many favorite pics and gifs, it's hard to pick one but i like all bts between Joon Gi and Ji Eun...i think this my favorite LOL numb brain, please make title for this gif.

tumblr_ofxp41EAJF1vng8dpo4_r1_500_zpsyih

Favorite pics i chose this, i felt something...is more than Wang So and Hae Soo.

Spoiler

RO62904519_ori_zpsha5zqv38.jpg

RO92821629_ori_zpspzbb58rn.jpg

About Ji Eun dress for tonight, i chose Black. I think it will contrast/different from others and it sure will fit to Joon Gi if he wear black suit ahh...i can't wait.

@kriswu  i see you around and read/like posts here  ^^ but welcome back!! and you make our day what you found, i hope Ji Eun and Joon Gi will like each other posts again.

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

In order to watch the 9pm KST broadcast, what time will Stargazers have to watch it in their own timezones? 9pm will be 4am for me. 

And I wonder how long the ceremony is. Will JoonU ring in the New Year together?

Mine will be 8pm. I do think JoonU will spend their New Year together:wub:

I prefer Jieun wear RED or BLACK, JG of cos BLACK with no bang

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

In order to watch the 9pm KST broadcast, what time will Stargazers have to watch it in their own timezones? 9pm will be 4am for me. 

And I wonder how long the ceremony is. Will JoonU ring in the New Year together? :wub:

in my country it will be 5 pm for red carpet (7 pm KST) and 7 pm for the awarding (9 pm KST)...

• Like 11