[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@qwenli A song for your insomnic nights. Enjoy IU's beautiful vocals from last year's Chatshire concert. This year's songs are not as good except for the last 4 encores. Tips: if you are intending on attending her concerts, go on the last day because it's always longer, she'll do more encore and she will attempt to hit the 3 octaves in 'good day'. If she does that, you'd be impressed by her powerful vocals. :)

• Like 13

4 hours ago, fidda868 said:

Huhu I can't help myself from making this gif..he is so adorable in here..

Reveal hidden contents

1SsKu20.jpg

too bad we can only vote once a day.. I will try create multiple acct and use other's people phone numbers..haha..there will be no notification received on the phone except email notification from SBS right? I guess we can create as many account as we want.. 

I think phone number is optionaly.i had 2 ID with same phone number and its works. But when i try to sign up again for nth time, i couldnt get the verify code, inbox or spam, none. That code its important.

• Like 9

17 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Who was the guy that she was involved with during Healing Camp? The one that wouldn't emotionally commit to her, right? She would text him but he wouldn't text her back or something.

That time her hair was short so I guess she just got together with Voldy then.. coz she appeared on the show together with KCW and AKMU.. I think the relationship was fairly new and shes glowing esp in her orange top and white pants... her relationship wasn't discovered yet. I guess secret relationship is way more fun than a relationship that's out in d open... the thrill  is there.. hehehe

• Like 9

if you notice when the interviewer ask what will they do when they hit the highest rating JG immediately ask Jieun what will they do.. and i just love how he just look at her when Jieun said JG really know how to dance... she said it like she always see he dance and by what we see on BTS i don't think i will be surprised that JG dancing around her.. LOL

but what strike me is that if they alone JG focus will always on Jieun.. i just love how he always give an attentive looks when she answer the question... that's one does't change through out the press con.. its like what Jieun said he will listen and think about it.. like HJH said Jieun is the only actress in this drama when they having Vapp even if they have a bunch of other actress...

i pretty sure Jieun really bonding with the prince off screen by the look of how they all talk and praise Jieun so much but none of the prince can beat JG in term of how they praising and care about her... i'm really sure that JG really care deeply about Jieun cause if he can break the wall that Jieun built around her he also can understand her pain that causing the wall being built at the first place... its my opinion about why JG feel so attach toward Jieun at the first place...

• Like 14

5 hours ago, crazyshell said:

Is this you want?

Thx, in minutes 3:33 Kang Hanna tease Jieun "You wanna hug him" and minutes 4:37 Jieun said "Joon Gi fans give us gifts" and Jieun show that gifts to LJG. lol

^And I knew it, in this video in minutes 7:57 Z. Hera very close to Joon Gi compared to other princes even in photo session Z. Hera just look LJG.

• Like 11

@darker91

i think its kinda funny that when Jieun and KHN said thank you for the gift from JG fan that we can see him being so focus on Jieun way of saying thank you.. she even made KHN bow for that.. lol

but JG also show something in here.. notice how he only praising and acknowledge that Jieun is someone that knew how to say thank you and appreciate other people even if KHN also saying thank you?? JG just seem to notice Jieun all the way.. kekeke

i pretty sure Z. Hera is the type that close to everybody.. she even close with Jieun seeing how she cheering when Jieun having her concert.. and JG is the type that taking care of everyone as the oldest... he's a charming oppa.... 

• Like 17

@bitofmadness

About that I think it has hidden meaning on it I already discussing it with mooncookies.. he say "you are beautiful 떼창은 진리" ordinary people might think it was for her fans, but I don't think so since our chingu here say he's smart and like code thing, what i found funny is if we translate the korean word in eng it became it is true, i just remember JE like using korean word to eng like her own name dlwlrma, and he use what korean word? I forgot instead usual word, because in english became very different meaning from "singing together is good" to "is that true" maybe he use double meaning only him and JE know, and others doesn't.. too bad stargazer eyes are sharp.. correct me if I'm wrong chingu...

• Like 16

Actually someone said earlier about why joongi never post anything about the Lotte web drama on his ig? 

The more I think about it, the weirder it is, he shd be encouraging his fans to watch right? Kekeke.

And then today, one thing I just shared with me that another pair of Chinese celebs announced they are dating after filming a period drama. Haha, what is the curse of period dramas? 

So it reminds me that there is no way joonu dun feel anything for each other after they filmed for such long time period+ chemistry + post broadcast hoo-ha.

:wub:

• Like 20

39 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Actually someone said earlier about why joongi never post anything about the Lotte web drama on his ig? 

The more I think about it, the weirder it is, he shd be encouraging his fans to watch right? Kekeke.

And then today, one thing I just shared with me that another pair of Chinese celebs announced they are dating after filming a period drama. Haha, what is the curse of period dramas? 

So it reminds me that there is no way joonu dun feel anything for each other after they filmed for such long time period+ chemistry + post broadcast hoo-ha.

:wub:

also want to add that aside from updating his ig once awhile he also stop following people since the day he make it the people that he follow 57 people right??? that's just so weird too cause he in a new project and have a CF but he did't really promote or show his support to his own project.. 

even on his FM he post the EXO song on his ig and not his new song.. JG just won't stop showing his love toward SoHae love story and by that i'm just going to said toward Jieun in a subtle way..

i think with all the thing that we see and analyze both of them felt something toward each other and what make it more interesting that i can see both of them just go with the flow.. they are not being weird or awkward with each other but in fact became closer.. that's why i believe in this ship and JoonU cause they showing too much of thing that i just can't move on from them...

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, violet90 said:

also want to add that aside from updating his ig once awhile he also stop following people since the day he make it the people that he follow 57 people right??? that's just so weird too cause he in a new project and have a CF but he did't really promote or show his support to his own project.. 

even on his FM he post the EXO song on his ig and not his new song.. JG just won't stop showing his love toward SoHae love story and by that i'm just going to said toward Jieun in a subtle way..

i think with all the thing that we see and analyze both of them felt something toward each other and what make it more interesting that i can see both of them just go with the flow.. they are not being weird or awkward with each other but in fact became closer.. that's why i believe in this ship and JoonU cause they showing too much of thing that i just can't move on from them...

Yeah, I think it does really affect them by the fact of the statements that have already mentioned above. I mean, of course, since the main-plot story was about such a deep & passionate love story of SoSoo. And it was their first (Correct me If I wrong) role that demand them to be in love in such a deep & passionate way toward each other. Plus added the fact that they surprisingly matched by the heaven (Initially, viewers felt that JG-IU pairing was weird, even director didn't expected it until several episodes, look by initial BTS that have been released, it wasn't about JoonU), by the fact that they felt comfortable for each other so fast, then we could see their exploded chemistry through either skinship or without-skinship scenes. Even from BTS, they couldn't hide and deny the fact that they had attraction toward each other, although of course the decision to pursue that attraction into become a relationship is back to theirself. We as a shipper, just could watch & support them from a far. And of course, we could WISH FOR THEIR HAPPINESS WITH CHANTING:

BBJX PLEASE COME TRUE & BECOME REAL FOR OUR JOONU!! LOL!!

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Yeah, I think it does really affect them by the fact of the statements that have already mentioned above. I mean, of course, since the main-plot story was about such a deep & passionate love story of SoSoo. And it was their first (Correct me If I wrong) role that demand them to be in love in such a deep & passionate way toward each other. Plus added the fact that they surprisingly matched by the heaven (Initially, viewers felt that JG-IU pairing was weird, even director didn't expected it until several episodes, look by initial BTS that have been released, it wasn't about JoonU), by the fact that they felt comfortable for each other so fast, then we could see their exploded chemistry through either skinship or without-skinship scenes. Even from BTS, they couldn't hide and deny the fact that they had attraction toward each other, although of course the decision to pursue that attraction into become a relationship is back to theirself. We as a shipper, just could watch & support them from a far. And of course, we could WISH FOR THEIR HAPPINESS WITH CHANTING:

BBJX PLEASE COME TRUE & BECOME REAL FOR OUR JOONU!! LOL!!

i totally agree.. maybe this is why its called BBJX curse cause their love story in the novel is really intense and deep also its really famous because of the love story itself.. in this drama we can totally see at first the director or whoever in charge in editing actually focusing toward 8th and Su love story before acknowledge that SoHae is the one that people loved.. after that notice in SBS version they edited to add mostly SoHae scene... lol that's how much powerful SoHae impact in term of chemistry and people loving the pairing..

but seriously i think this drama mean so much to both JG and Jieun from the way they talk about this.. Jieun always talk about her love toward 4th prince and how she think that So love will never change.. JG as always talking about how he love So character and ALL the romance scene between SoHae.. he even want to be Wook just to experience the romance part... lol so for me both of them attached so much to their character and love story that its almost impossible to not feel anything between them.. and we all can see the attraction but like you said it went back to them to pursuit it or not.. but i'm as their shipper really happy with the fact that they meet and care about each other.. but crossing my finger they both be happy TOGETHER!!

BBJX CURSE PLEASE JUST COME TRUE!!!

• Like 14

i been watching SoHae FMV and then its just hit me that being a price is really sad in so many way.. especially in this drama that all of them is ruin because of the throne and losing the woman that they love.. not one prince have a happy ending and even So who became a king suffer to the end.. i just summarize the one that live in the end of this drama..

Wook who suffer because of his greed to the throne and his mistake not recognize his love toward Lady Hae and his regret toward Su..

BA who still suffering about WH and how much he despise KG that causing his woman dies.. but i think deep down he still care about So not KG.. 

Jung who in the end still cannot hear Su singing on his birthday.. have to watch the woman that he love dies and still in love with another man toward the end of her life..

So?? suffer throughout his life and when he finally meet someone that love him back he lost that person.. he can't even meet Su before she dies and have to live in regret.. can't even acknowledge his daughter and have to live with the person that he hate all his life...

i just want to add that i think other than Su pregnancy she also see that she can't reach So anymore cause too much darkness in his heart due to revenge and hatred that she have to get away from So to protect herself and her child... its just the wrong fated lover in the end..

by that my conclusion is being a prince is really sad and they all have to suffer all the time because of the fight for throne and lets be honest love and heart is a big NO in palace life.. all of them losses the one that they love and just live each day with the memory of their lover.. such a sad life to live on...

• Like 11