[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 hours ago, redfrommars said:

KYAAAHHHH!!!! I'M ALWAYS LATE FOR THE PARTY! XDD

I just read the translated article of Ji Eun's talk on her concert and she talks about lacking confidence (like even if other people say she's pretty, she still can't have confident on herself) and then Joon Gi posted IG post "You Are beautiful". Boosting your person's confidence are you Joon Gisshi~ :phew:

waaaahh!! I was shook with this, you're awesome in pointing that out!! Let me be delulu for a while.. xD

• Like 12

I think the most feasible way of getting a part 2 is to go scout for rich fans to do it the bill of the production. Yep, lots of china dramas get made but never screened, we just need some rich sponsors with cash to burn :D:D 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I wanna sleep already and guess what! Uri jieun posted IG, now I need to stalk and see whether uri Joongi oppa will like this post anot … 

Oh my sleep …

Emergency FBI/Stargazers gathering! What did IU write?!?! Calling @eunki for translation skills!!

• Like 10

5 hours ago, eunki said:

@Joseph Lim I think we should thank not only PD nim but JE too) IMO many actresses would hesitate to accept the role because it is remake, character is difficult and man lead is JG who is famous for looking prettier than a girl ^_^ So I applaude JE, she made a brave choice. As for other actresses in that article and all K-world I can't even imagine anyone else. Actually, I dearly love WS and HS, they are like real people for me. I know it sounds crazy but it is true :sweatingbullets: when I watch drama I just see them, not actors (except some lovey moments haha). That's how well they did their job.. IMO LJG and LJE were born for this characters (and for each other) :wub:

Yes I remember JE mention this too in an interview that she felt pressure cause she know how popular the original one was and she will work hard to meet the expectation of her role. I think Director nim choose JE also because also because she can do something very few actress can. That is to write a song! The song Hae Soo sing at Eun BD is written by her cause the Director want a song that expresses gratitude for friendship, which the princes can think back on later. 

4 hours ago, qwenli said:

Hi hi I am abit curious, pls dun get offended for me asking, are you really a guy? A fan of iu perhaps? I see your name is a real man's name :)

There aren't that many men on soompi let alone shippers. Haha. Forgive me for my asking.

Yes FBI agent. You are correct.;)

4 hours ago, chi13lou said:

@Joseph Lim I think the selection of the actress started off to determine their ability to give off the vibe of being a 16-year-old. I think both actresses you mentioned are great in their acting prowess but personally, I cannot imagine them being the 16-year-old HS. I commend the director for taking a gamble with IU and defending her as she was his choice. I just feel disappointed that it seems like IU is not being taken seriously for her acting despite numerous scenes in the drama that she pulled off successfully like the jail scene, cave scene etc. Because regardless of how great the acting of Joongi was, if IU's acting was not good, we wouldn't have bought into their EPIC LOVE STORY.

I too am disappointed that many who think the success of this show in china was solely cause of LJG performance (he was great of cause). Seldom do I see any credit LJE too but blame her for the poor rating. If only they knew what she have done before the series air!

Right after her filming end, without break she prepare for 'Good Day in China' tour beginning in July, visiting Guangzhou, Changsha, Nanjing, Chongqing, Wuhan, Qingdao, and Shenzhen to promote the show. Another thing that was not known by many was that IU have to prepare 2 mandarin songs while filming. How did she manage to juggle between writing as song for for the show, prepare 2 mandarin songs for her concerts in China while filming long hours with minimum NG is just beyond me. I think most people will break from the pressure of the amount of work. Now you may say if she don't do the mandarin songs she would have a easier time. But like JG, she always think of her fans first and how to please them. She was ask in an interview before why she cover mandarin songs. She said because her chinese fans put in effort to learn her Korean songs and sing along with her, this is her way of giving back to her fans.

You can see the Eng Sub news of her performance in Changsha here:

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I wanna sleep already and guess what! Uri jieun posted IG, now I need to stalk and see whether uri Joongi oppa will like this post anot … 

Oh my sleep …

I open some hashtag and comment, found the singer Thunder was Dara's brother?! Oh no... Is JE want to tease JG or make him jealous? JE close to him before, friend? Anyone chinguu what's your thought about this?

• Like 10

Another fan creation of aurorarain using lotte webtoon 

All of us still missing mlshr deeply , even joongi oppa too, his IG post of him saying If you are from different world, I will find you, my Soo, just killed me again, especially the way he speak my Soo, no one can say Haesoo name better then him … 

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

I open some hashtag and comment, found the singer Thunder was Dara's brother?! Oh no... Is JE want to tease JG or make him jealous? JE close to him before, friend? Anyone chinguu what's your thought about this?

That's what my thought too chingu,, I bet JG will not like it,, hahaha,,

• Like 10

1 minute ago, kilovekyo said:

don't worry.. Thunder is close with Jieun way back when she in trainee since 15 years old.. Jieun , Thunder , Sunggu (High4) and Hyemi (Fiestar) is the closest friend that Jieun have back before she was famous... i don't think it have anything to do with Dara as his sister...

but seriously the fate is playing with them... Dara is someone that JG know and she is the sister of Jieun friend... its a small world indeed if its concern Jieun and JG...

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Off topic but how have Rain and Thunder never collaborated on a song together? They are missing an easy marketing opportunity! :joy:

But yes, Thunder is Sandara's brother according to wiki. What does this mean???:grimace:

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Emergency FBI/Stargazers gathering! What did IU write?!?! Calling @eunki for translation skills!!

BAHAHA OUR WISH CAME TRUE SHE POSTED!?!?! BUT I DONT GET THE REPLY! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?! PLS POST ANOTHER ONE JIEUNSSI!!! i'lll take it as her response to his "peace" post yesterday LOL so weiiiiiird these 2!

Edit: maybe it means they got Dara's blessing now too? LOLOL #spreadingrumours #plsdontbelieveme lol

Edit2: Thanks for clarifying! It is sooooo weird that JG was close to DARA and JE was close to Dara's bro too! #FATE @violet90

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

True, he is her brother and they have been close for years now.

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

BAHAHA OUR WISH CAME TRUE SHE POSTED!?!?! BUT I DONT GET THE REPLY! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?! PLS POST ANOTHER ONE JIEUNSSI!!! i'lll take it as her response to his "peace" post yesterday LOL so weiiiiiird these 2!

Edit: maybe it means they got Dara's blessing now too? LOLOL #spreadingrumours #plsdontbelieveme lol

Chingu, I posted the translation already haha, any way, this is for u again , cause I dunno what reply u taking about hahahahaha is me out of this thread for too long or what, why I dun understand what u are talking about :(

After boss @chi13lou boss clarification, I roughly know what u sayinf already, my bad from missing out from this thread, sorry my dearest stargazers, I will back read, hmmm soon haha

Spoiler

Let me settle my Iceland tour first, all I read is golden circle this mountain that waterfall now… and my London hotel … 

• Like 10

Omooo...I think JG will love the song Sign by Thunder feat Go Hara...if JE sharing that song in her ig..that means she really love that song..not only promoting that song bec she know Thunder...the MV is so cute...why do I feel that JG will try to learn the dance steps of that song if he know thatJE like that song?? ..Kkkkk

If JG didn't like her post..that means he know that JE is just promoting the album or he is jealous of Thunder..hahha

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Yes. This post is one you guys shouldn't worry about AT ALL. Thunder and IU go way back as noted. The fact that Dara is Thunder's brother is truly a coincidence and she and Joongi knowing each other or supposedly dating has nothing to do with this post.

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, violet90 said:

don't worry.. Thunder is close with Jieun way back when she in trainee since 15 years old.. Jieun , Thunder , Sunggu (High4) and Hyemi (Fiestar) is the closest friend that Jieun have back before she was famous... i don't think it have anything to do with Dara as his sister...

but seriously the fate is playing with them... Dara is someone that JG know and she is the sister of Jieun friend... its a small world indeed if its concern Jieun and JG...

3 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Edit2: Thanks for clarifying! It is sooooo weird that JG was close to DARA and JE was close to Dara's bro too! #FATE @violet90

Thanks for this info...it's too small and just few pages before we talked about her sister haha... Yes, what i think weird is about the connection to Dara kkk...and JG too hm... ^^ i feel little bit goosebumps for these two.

• Like 10