[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I used to hope that the reason they unrelease those cut scenes and bts in dvD because of can not breaking the  contract and they want to protect the actors' privacy. 

That means Our otp have secrets or something they don't want to show in that dvd. And that makes my feeling high and my ship moving ... T_T am I insane???

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, lanjung said:

I used to hsce that the reason they unrelease those cut scenes and bts in dvD because of cprivat breaking the  contract and they want to protect the actors' privacy. 

That means Our otp have secregestursomething they don't want to show in that dvd. And that makes my feeling high and my sfeelinving ... T_T am I insane???

Not only you dear, mee too.. everything about MLSHR was suspicious to mee, first was the BTS, they release it and then delete it or cut it, very strange right, if there's nothing going on why must they cut it, and then the cast gesture, see how the cast react about JoonU interaction very suspicious, and the last was here i don't think about other cast privacy, because they already tell us some clue, but JoonU scene I think maybe yes maybe not.. its 50:50.. but I already analize their microexpression and compare it to their another drama and I found was some of their scene was pure JG JE, real smile, real happiness, real emotion and secret emotion hidden in there,, 

"No matter how good your act, you can't hide your feeling"

• Like 13

@Nita FransiscaY @missdharma85

Yesss,ikr..i love that fanfic too..and the writer update the chapter quite fast so we dont have to waiting so long.. Reading fanfic is one of activities that i do while waiting news from our OTP and also cure my dissatisfaction about the PD nim's decision for cut the ending scene.. Also still no news for special edition,i read in main thread they wont release the special edition too...

It's Okay..MLSHR is still the best KDrama that i have ever watched so far, not consider about the editing things, just love the whole story,the acting,and top of that,the chemistry of our OTP :wub: Andd this drama made LJG met LJE..so as replacement no release special episode, just make our OTP become couple IRL and get married kyaaaa delulu mode on :phew:

JOONGI IN, VOLDY OUT! JOONGI IN, VOLDY OUT! JOONGI IN, VOLDY OUT! JOONGI IN, VOLDY OUT! JOONGI IN, VOLDY OUT! JOONGI IN, VOLDY OUT! JOONGI IN, VOLDY OUT! JOONGI IN, VOLDY OUT!  :P

PRAY FOR BBJX CURSE!

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, mooncookies24 said:

@Nita FransiscaY @missdharma85

Yesss,ikr..i love that fanfic too..and the writer update the chapter quite fast so we dont have to waiting so long.. Reading fanfic is one of activities that i do while waiting news from our OTP and also cure my dissatisfaction about the PD nim's decision for cut the ending scene.. Also still no news for special edition,i read in main thread they wont release the special edition too...

It's Okay..MLSHR is still the best KDrama that i have ever watched so far, not consider about the editing things, just love the whole story,the acting,and top of that,the chemistry of our OTP :wub: Andd this drama made LJG met LJE..so as replacement no release special episode, just make our OTP become couple IRL and get married kyaaaa delulu mode on :phew:

JOONGI IN, VOLDY OUT! JOONGI IN, VOLDY OUT! JOONGI IN, VOLDY OUT! JOONGI IN, VOLDY OUT! JOONGI IN, VOLDY OUT! JOONGI IN, VOLDY OUT! JOONGI IN, VOLDY OUT! JOONGI IN, VOLDY OUT!  :P

PRAY FOR BBJX CURSE!

We dont need extra scene or season 2, just seeing them together, walk on stage, hold hand each other and receive many awards. Thats make me happy.

Especially when they become real couple on real life. Kyaaaaa..  BBJX curse come true

• Like 12

1 hour ago, missdharma85 said:

We dont need extra scene or season 2, just seeing them together, walk on stage, hold hand each other and receive many awards. Thats make me happy.

Especially when they become real couple on real life. Kyaaaaa..  BBJX curse come true

Amen. And there will def be hand holding bc JoonG won't allow his lady to walk up the stairs without reaching out for her :wub:

• Like 11

Amennn..i second that. Waiting 4 that happen SOON :wub:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, MrKobegiant said:

I know this should be in his forum but my gawd he is HOT:P

Credit dumei_417

I think it's just fine to share it here...he's really HOT in that video, i like him when he's cool act like that :lol: but he's lonely...

Yeess....oh pleaseee, i wish my second otp our Joon Gi and Ji Eun can sailing as my first otp :P how i want see Joon Gi and Ji Eun have many chance together again very often and very soon in another event/project. 

I'm Stargazers...calling universe, stars and galaxies conspire to make our wishes for Joon Gi and Ji Eun come true!! kkk...is this too much? Suddenly i become SailorMoon or Philosopher?! :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, berny said:

yieee... sweetness overload

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNWtlOvhlv6/

Omoo look at that who can beat their chemistry,,

"NO DRAMA CAN BEAT THEIR LOVE STORY AND THEIR CHEMISTRY" 

BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE..

When the main thread was busy about the news here we were busy chanting our BBJX curse..

I Love this thread so much I LOVE YOU CHINGU... :wub:

• Like 13

38 minutes ago, Thirzazha94 said:

Omoo look at that who can beat their chemistry,,

"NO DRAMA CAN BEAT THEIR LOVE STORY AND THEIR CHEMISTRY" 

BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE..

When the main thread was busy about the news here we were busy chanting our BBJX curse..

I Love this thread so much I LOVE YOU CHINGU... :wub:

Agreed! ya'll are awesome! 2 more pages to 300! I cant believe it, I remember back when I jumped in on this at around page 20-30! We've come a long way chingus =)

• Like 13

I know right...their chemistry is amazing.

I've watched those clips so many times already...but it still gets me every time.

How is that even possible...i have no clue..ha ha :wub:

HAHAHA ..it gets me every time that LJK is the more giggly one between the two...and had so many NGs
Like when he has so many feels ...he cannot keep still ..haha i cannot even

But y-aaahhhh LJK-ssi my hair too is perpetually messy, like it's forever wind-blown haha, can you fix it for me too? :P

• Like 12

HEY MY LOVELY STARGAZERS!!! I miss you all!!

Havent back read but here to do my daily chanting dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500&dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500&dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500&dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500&dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500&dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500&

May BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!! MAY JOONU GET MARRIED SOON!! Yes, I am skipping the dating part..I just want them get married already!! Let's chant more more more! December is approaching already, its a season of caring and sharing and LOVE <3

Let me borrow from @caramelovers07, been missing out for 3 days...so need to chant more more more

KEEP CALM 

&

CHANTING

"BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!!"

And to do my job!! Have you voted?? Last 2 days to vote chingu ya! Hwaiting!!!

http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2016/

Cxhtc-yWEAAZetl.jpgCyXEaCuVQAA4xQh.jpg

• Like 15

As usual from me, sharing aurorarain love for this thread!

IN CASE I MISS IT, which I dun wish to, we are approaching 300th pages!! YEA!!!

Happy 298th page!! and Happy 300th page in advance, may we keep moving on, sailing at a fast speed with BBJX curse!!!

Happy sailing! Happy Thread! Happy pill for my lovely happy stargazers!! :heart:

Spoiler

Anyway, any UK chingu here...any London hotel near tube to recommend kekekekeke

@Siracusa!! I book my Iceland apartment already....apartment and hotel in Reykjavik is freaking ex tho haha...will take note of ur suggestion and visit Blue Lagoon in one of my day tour kekekeke

• Like 15

@berny

Hahaha he will just say "l'm sorry buat you are not JE"

No matter how much time I watch, this post always make me goosebump... 

And I just realize he only have two co actor that in his IG he post her face, first Chaemi (his daughter in two weeks) and second our JE...

If it was his past self, he should feel empty to right after filming MLSHR (like in two weeks, the deep chemistry with his daughter) because the intensity love between WSHS was so deep, but I think since it was JE he must get so much affection from JE after filming so he didn't feel empty, and lonely (I hope so), he must be nagging at her a lot haha.. 

The cute JE I wonder how he react after watching this... 

• Like 17

5 hours ago, Thirzazha94 said:

Not only you dear, mee too.. everything about MLSHR was suspicious to mee, first was the BTS, they release it and then delete it or cut it, very strange right, if there's nothing going on why must they cut it, and then the cast gesture, see how the cast react about JoonU interaction very suspicious, and the last was here i don't think about other cast privacy, because they already tell us some clue, but JoonU scene I think maybe yes maybe not.. its 50:50.. but I already analize their microexpression and compare it to their another drama and I found was some of their scene was pure JG JE, real smile, real happiness, real emotion and secret emotion hidden in there,, 

"No matter how good your act, you can't hide your feeling"

If you have time, would you please give us your list of comparation from their another drama. Cause, some of people said that because those drama didn't release as many as MLSH to compare. T_T But My delulu still can not get that.  I need more informations, more hints ... :)) 

:)) I think all of us will love to read and gonna have more strength to pass by those hard days of disapointment. 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, lanjung said:

If you have time, would you please give us your list of comparation from their another drama. Cause, some of people said that because those drama didn't release as many as MLSH to compare. T_T But whatdelulu still can not get that.  I need more informations, more hints ... :)) 

:)) I think all of us will love to read and gonna have more strength to pass by those hard days of disapointment.  I 

Yes I would love to, but I still have limited prof and still searching more more proof, if my analize was complete and i was 100% sure I will share it, I'm afraid about high hope too chingu, but sometimes I was shock too about what I found,, I still don't believe it until now... 

• Like 4

personally i don't think anyone can dispute the fact JG is soooo into Jieun.. its just obvious and to be honest he can't even hide it.. his affection , his joke and his behaviour around Jieun is so much different from his other co star.. JG don't even care about the camera and when with other co star in this drama he joke around camera different with Jieun his sole focus is on her...  

but what make this even more suspicious is rather than slowly apart cause they both been really busy both of them looking closer than ever.. its like they are bounding all this time.. and Jieun is someone that you can detect she uncomfortable or not but with JG she totally seem relax and enjoying his joke and way he treat her... 

and back to question... HOW CAN I DON'T SHIP THEM??????? 

daily chant!! 

BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!!!

• Like 18

8 hours ago, lanjung said:

I used to hope that the reason they unrelease those cut scenes and bts in dvD because of can not breaking the  contract and they want to protect the actors' privacy. 

That means Our otp have secrets or something they don't want to show in that dvd. And that makes my feeling high and my ship moving ... T_T am I insane???

If there's no blue-ray dvd, deleted scenes being released, special episodes, movie, drama sequel or whatsover of ML, don't blame us if we ship JG & JE so much in real life! LOL!!! I mean, we're really miss their chemistry & interactions, right? Even, it just only a moment after the drama ended, there have been a lot of videos & pictures edited by fans. I think we do thirsty about their interactions, especially because the ending of ML make us really wishing them to be happy together... Btw gonna share this beautiful picture, our WS-HS in Goryeo Era vs WS-HS (or should I call them JG-JE??) in modern Era... BE-AU-TI-FU-LL

And more at spoiler tag:

Spoiler

With their happy puppies!! Maybe next time their dogs could held an emergency meeting to discuss about their owner relationship!! Mwahahhaa!!

LOL!! WS ate HS's love to become handsome!! No wonder he looked so skinny after HS left him:tears: Btw it reminds me of HS's dialogue of episode 1 where HS stir up the glue because of YH (before she saw Ji Mong). She said " I know how to do skincare, massages, & make up. I have a truckload of licenses. But look at me here. I'm like a dog food". LOL! And what we already know WS often called himself a "dog wolf". Hahahaha, he was indeed eating HS's love.

Btw found the same gesture from this picture & video (Or maybe just my deluluing heart again? LOL!)

Spoiler

Found this same "pinkie promise" gesture that HS did with WS on JE's last interview (Before she went to ML finale dinner party? Noticed her hairstyle & clothes.) If I'm not wrong this scene was in Episode 18. And here she was before watching final episode. Maybe when she was being interviewed she remembered her "pinkie promise" with WS? (At video 0:44) And she said "I really won't forget that. I'll keep it with me." What'll you keep in your heart (noticed she touched her heart) , JE ssi?? LOL, forgive my over deluluing again.

tumblr_ofyxdixIUY1rlzlwyo6_500.jpg

You could see the exact jacket that she wore in the interview video (below) & finale dinner picture (above).

And last but not least, I found JE's Cosmetic Commercial. *Attention, this is not part of promotion!!* She looks so pretty in here!! Natural pretty!!

Spoiler

EDIT:*

Spoiler

Oh yeah, I want to talk about this deleted kiss scene. I think it was supposedly a kiss scene after HS was being promoted to Senior Court Lady (after WS asked King to give her as the reward of Rain Ritual). Notice her hair style & dark (red) color collar of her clothes?? Maybe it was supposedly around this scene??

Omo... I hope, JG befriended with Lee Min Ho on the process of their Lotte Web Drama. So they could talking about their girls (JE & Suzy). JE~ahh, how about you considered to have an actor as your BF? I mean look at your bestiest, suzy!! She has an actor BF and look how improved her acting skill now?! Although she was debuting as a singer like you? Maybe you could improve your acting skill? I mean, practice together makes perfect!! You could give a music lessons to JG, and JG could give you an acting class!! Give n take right? You're so completed each other... sigh!! And Both are so talented!!!

Edited by caramelovers07
Added statement
  • Like 16