[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

Actually in my mind, I always keep thinking that they are already break-up LOL *forgive me JE* Compare to last year, they are barely spotted together in the concert or in restaurant. Since JE finish filming Moon Lovers, it's really rare or I can say they never spotted together. So, lots of fans thought they are already break-up + JE cuts her hair short. But, seeing this video, maybe some of them might change their mind and think they are still together. But, I'm not ..

Even we can see voldy just snorts or laughed a little bit when the MC teased him, it doesn't mean they are still together. If he showed awkward expression, people will assume that they are already break-up and this can't be happened since they haven't announced it yet. It will create rumor and affect both JE and him.

So, what do you think guys??

Thank you for your translation! The MC is hilarious! :joy: 

This video could be used to support either argument but I like to believe that IU and Voldemort are broken up and Voldemort just doesn't want to share the lyrics from his upcoming breakup song. Ooh, I hope IU beats him to the punch and releases her breakup song first. Something definitive about the breakup with a catchy beat. Like Tay-Tay's We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.

Edit: Omo, what if IU sings one of Tay Tay's breakup songs at her upcoming concert?! If she does, everyone meet back here for an emergency gathering.

• Like 11

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend despite the lack of JoonU crumbs!

For our daily chant, we need to add more to the list -

1) Break-up news

2) Joongi makes it to her Dec 4 concert or invites other cast members and of course, IU to dinner after

3) They win the Best Couple Award at SBS Drama Awards, meaning they are together at the stroke of midnight

4) They watch each other's concert in Taipei

5) Announcement of MLSHR follow-up whether it be a film, special episode or Part 2

So - 

BBJX curse, come true! dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Siracusa said:

Thank you for translation! The MC is hilarious! :joy: 

This video could be used to support either argument but I like to believe that IU and Voldemort are broken up and Voldemort just doesn't want to share the lyrics from his upcoming breakup song. Ooh, I hope IU beats him to the punch and her breakup song first. Something definitive about the breakup with a catchy beat. Like Tay-Tay's We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.

Edit: Omo, what if IU sings one of Tay Tay's breakup songs at her upcoming concert?! If she does, everyone meet back here for an emergency gathering.

Penciling in a Stargazers Emergency Gathering (SEG) in my agenda lol 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

I will translate the video for our stargazers

Actually in my mind, I always keep thinking that they are already break-up LOL *forgive me JE* Compare to last year, they are barely spotted together in the concert or in restaurant. Since JE finish filming Moon Lovers, it's really rare or I can say they never spotted together. So, lots of fans thought they are already break-up + JE cuts her hair short. But, seeing this video, maybe some of them might change their mind and think they are still together. But, I'm not ..

Even we can see voldy just snorts or laughed a little bit when the MC teased him, it doesn't mean they are still together. If he showed awkward expression, people will assume that they are already break-up and this can't be happened since they haven't announced it yet. It will create rumor and affect both JE and him.

So, what do you think guys??

@starcandy0516 Thank you so very much, chingu!!  I too already think they broke up. 

• Like 10

@starcandy0516 Tq so much for the subs..and tq @meahri_1 for the video ..looks like he is trying to hide something..as it is like a travel diary too..i suspect it might contain breakup feelings too..hmm

I am copy pasting from the main thread: 

Has anyone seen this CRACK VM ?!! I am still LMAO..it is done by the same person who did "Wang So x Hae Soo" (Fell in love with the girl) Crack VM 

It is HILARIOUS...LOL..it's a little R-Rated too..so watch it at your own risk... :grin: 

Credit to the owner 

• Like 11

11 hours ago, roneddski said:

Came across this FMV which depicts SoSoo's journey all the way from episode 1 to 20, which I really like and feel is one of the best well made videos I've seen. Sharing it here with everyone.

Loving the intense BGM used.. the effective use of color contrast.. And the choice of conversation and meanings conveyed.

credits to owner

@roneddski Wow. The video almost had me crying again at the end. :(

• Like 4

2 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@enigmaticangel HAHA!!! Thanks so much for posting the video, chingu. OMG. It was so funny. LMAO. 

By the way, yeorobun, I thought the MC looked and sounded familiar. It was Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook. That's why the comment "Oppa, let's meet Friday" sounded so familiar as well. It was YHY.

Yes, it was Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook. And I heard it was not a recent video (Correct me if i wrong). I heard (I forgot the sources), they were talking about Voldy new song title "Let's meet" then YHY teased him with JE's song "Let's meet on Friday". But I've already heard that things from a long ago. Not recently like 26 Nov. Hopefully, it was a long long ago in the past!

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Yes, it was Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook. And I heard it was not a recent video (Correct me if i wrong). I heard (I forgot the sources), they were talking about Voldy new song title "Let's meet" then YHY teased him with JE's song "Let's meet on Friday". But I've already heard that things from a long ago. Not recently like 26 Nov. Hopefully, it was a long long ago in the past!

@caramelovers07 Unfortunately, that was a separate episode, chingu. This is one where he appeared with Zion T, Yozoh, Lucid Fall. The episode seemed to focus on the lyrics of each artist's song.

I've watched the other episode you referenced. Hopefully you're right and this was recorded long ago. Going through the KBS list for Sketchbook and it's not coming up at all. There's a chance this was the episode that aired this Friday, 11/25.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Thanks for the translation!

BREAK-UP! BREAK-UP! BREAK-UP!

Edited 8 hours ago by chi13lou

Lol I totally support this !  Have any of you guys watch The drama Entourage on TVN? I don't knew when I watch episode 6 when So Hee break up with Kang Ha Neul and Yeong Bin comforted her then they fall in love and they will be acting in a movie together. My delulu mind can't help imagine those moments happened to our JOONU lol.

• Like 11

Joongi, perhaps I should have specified. When I said I wanted an IG post, I meant an IG post with a secret JoonU meaning.

Edit: I love the toilet paper roll on the table in the second picture. I thought it was only my family that used toilet paper instead of Kleenex. :joy:

• Like 15

10 hours ago, shiraru said:

And as far as I know, IU didn't do any drastic changes to her face. She did express an interest to fix her nose in POPSEOUL interview waaaay back when she was still unknown, but I don't think she ever do that. Maybe some skincare, various make up style and weight loss affect her overall appearance, but I personally think she looks the same as her childhood pictures. I attached the comparison picture I got online for reference, although the right one isn't the best photo to compare her current face...they should be using the ML photos for better comparison...

Yes, i also think she never do plastic surgery to her face, usually if people getting older some will lose their chubby cheek too ^^

I read before that Joon Gi also never do plastic surgery but sorry my opinion actually he did to make his face into V-shape, especially his chin (but doesn't mean it's through surgery maybe other technic?) i've seen other celebs who has this smilar sharp chin like that and somehow i seen it's not natural shape. But i hope i'm wrong about this and get some information from other chingu.

Spoiler

I also hope Joon Gi or his stylist team take consider he need to get more mature manly look from now, i like black/dark brown hair, no lipstick, no thick eyebrows, fit body suit, maybe some of Joon Gi die hard fans don't like my opinion as maybe they opinion if you're true fans you will accept him all he has from now and then, but for me it's hard to accept and not right if some celebs lost their mind, change their natural look and personality only for their satisfied feeling to get fans love and attention or something that actually doesn't fit to them ^^ it's become not good habit (also about his effeminate act, so sorry to say this please don't hate me) Like in this video minute 38.14 somehow i seen his stylist just too much...

This Joon Gi, iLike...that hair :wub: casual black t-shirt. He look so young here..

• Like 19

1 minute ago, kilovekyo said:

I read before that Joon Gi also never do plastic surgery but sorry my opinion actually he did to make his face into V-shape, especially his chin (but doesn't mean it's through surgery maybe other technic?) i've seen other celebs who has this smilar sharp chin like that and somehow i seen it's not natural shape. But i hope i'm wrong about this and get some information from other chingu.

Joongi's v-shape chin might actually be from weight loss for SHR. He lost 15 kg (33 lbs) which is a LOT of weight for someone of his height and build.

Spoiler

I'm more inclined to believe his "new" face is from weight loss rather than Olivia Munn's claim (Psylocke in X-Men: Apocalypse. She got a new face and claimed it was from weight loss for her role as Psylocke and Japanese potatoes).

• Like 10

22 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

oh i remember about their last gathering, in weibo we knew Joon Gi took wefie photo with other male and female costars, it's really hard to believe Joon Gi (because he's real actor hahaa...) i don't trust him that he didn't have wefie photo with lead actress a.k.a Ji Eun, he only keep it for himself ;) wae wae?! 

I 1000% agree with you chingu,, I feel it strange that we didn't see much JG and JE wefie, since they are so close and another cast said they took a lot photo, so it was impossible if he didn't have one unless JG and JE keep it for themself, thanks to PD NOTE we see how beautiful their chemistry through those photo.. :wub:

• Like 13

15 hours ago, chi13lou said:

A part of me wants Joongi and Jieun to star in a rom-com while another part wants to see them in a weekend drama because despite the angst that usually goes with it, it will be an opportunity for them to spend nearly 6 months working together. But this kind of drama usually ends with happily ever after so I will be contented with it.

I would love to see them in a romcom drama. Actually I'd watch anything that will feature them. Anything. I am not choosy. As long as they are together. 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@caramelovers07 Unfortunately, that was a separate episode, chingu. This is one where he appeared with Zion T, Yozoh, Lucid Fall. The episode seemed to focus on the lyrics of each artist's song.

I've watched the other episode you referenced. Hopefully you're right and this was recorded long ago. Going through the KBS list for Sketchbook and it's not coming up at all. There's a chance this was the episode that aired this Friday, 11/25.

It's true that YHY Sketchbook episode that aired yesterday was recorded on November 23rd

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

I would love to see them in a romcom drama. Actually I'd watch anything that will feature them. Anything. I am not choosy. As long as they are together. 

I agree with you)) even makjjang drama will do :D

I like JG's lips in latest IG photo)) And he looks so sad, is he waiting for someone to come and kiss those lovely lips? hehe :wub:

• Like 11

first of all...... i miss our JG and Jieunie... 

when the drama airing we can see their interaction everyday and now both of them are busy with each other work but knowing how much JG adore Jieun and Jieun loyalty to her friend i don't doubt that they still contacting each other or occasionally meeting up for a drink... 

about vold... the video is from the latest one and i don't found anything that we can safely said they still together.. usually when couple broke up in ent biz they will find the right moment to announce it so we don't really sure of anything right now... 

BUT one thing for sure JG is totally into Jieun so if she single i personally think he will act... its not that hard considering how much he influence Jieun.. lol

• Like 10