[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

8 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

Me also being careful on shipping them. I can not wish IU will break up with JKH. NO NO NO. That's a devilish wish. What I wish just, if only..... I said "if only" one day IU is single and available again, JG will quickly run into her, offering his hand (body and soul), put ring on her finger and walked her down the alley. :sweatingbullets: *delululululusionaltothemaxlevel

@edensor it's a big fault for me knowing you. Because YOU MADE ME shipping them even harder ..... ottoke!!!! Please hold my hand. I think I will faint. Lol

Hahaha... It's your desire deep down, I'm just the catalyst! :D

It's a guilty pleasure indeed, shipping Them XD just can't help it when they themselves not helping us with their interactions to each other lol

4 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

Woah! Goes to #2 on TOP100 TVcast Naver. Hahahah

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/LeeJiEun/

I think we all can agree that this is a proof that people are eager for SoSoo! XD

All the debate about whether they can match each other with such age differences, GONE. No one say it anymore and their chems is off the chart. 

3 hours ago, redfrommars said:

Just LJK after enjoying kisses with IU xDD

JeWfL2.gif

LOL this is... :))))))))) 

When I watch the video, I don't see it. But this...  XDD

Both are actually like in a dazed after the kiss. Look at her, before she realized PD nim teased them lol Notice how IU breath when she is in dazed. Look closely... Saw it?? This things happen too when they're in that bath scene, just two if them lol Well... Could be also because that's how you breath?? But I am quite sure we don't breathe that way in ordinary situation, unless..., No? ¬_¬.... 

• Like 20

I love the photo from PD note where they both checking kiss scene on camera. LJE face expression is so touching, it seems that now when she sees it on the screen she is deeply moved by how tender and beautiful the kiss was, like all of us.. If I was her I would be completely shaken at least during that moment, because LJG's eyes, hands, lips are pure love onscreen, his acting is really outstanding in conveying emotions

I never ever looked for bts but now I have a deep respect for actors who can deliver such emotional scenes among all those people and cameras:)

• Like 19

IU's ideal type for many years was Taeyang (from Big Bang). If I remember correctly... what she liked the most from him was his eye-mile and his dancing skills. I think she talked about that in Heroes. She was a total fangirl. I saw LJG dancing and he is as good dancer as Taeyang. I ship many handsome men with IU (not expecting them to be in real life) but I enjoy lately JoonU because there is something special and it's cute. 

• Like 19

5 hours ago, edensor said:

Hahaha... It's your desire deep down, I'm just the catalyst! :D

It's a guilty pleasure indeed, shipping Them XD just can't help it when they themselves not helping us with their interactions to each other lol

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/LeeJiEun/

I think we all can agree that this is a proof that people are eager for SoSoo! XD

All the debate about whether they can match each other with such age differences, GONE. No one say it anymore and their chems is off the chart. 

LOL this is... :))))))))) 

When I watch the video, I don't see it. But this...  XDD

Both are actually like in a dazed after the kiss. Look at her, before she realized PD nim teased them lol Notice how IU breath when she is in dazed. Look closely... Saw it?? This things happen too when they're in that bath scene, just two if them lol Well... Could be also because that's how you breath?? But I am quite sure we don't breathe that way in ordinary situation, unless..., No? ¬_¬.... 

omoo...such a details, you're totally right IU breathless because Joon Gi kiss, she almost dying...i think she really hold her breath during the kiss ^^ hold her passion not to kiss him back. She's got nervous too because Joon Gi really locked her body with his hand in her waist and their body was stick on together. 

• Like 15

On 10/14/2016 at 7:26 PM, Gabi Bros said:

IU's ideal type for many years was Taeyang (from Big Bang). If I remember correctly... what she liked the most from him was his eye-mile and his dancing skills. I think she talked about that in Heroes. She was a total fangirl. I saw LJG dancing and he is as good dancer as Taeyang. I ship many handsome men with IU (not expecting them to be in real life) but I enjoy lately JoonU because there is something special and it's cute. 

Joon Gi... Can dance????? :dizzy:

** sorry mod, I can't cut video using phone

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

Here's the BTS video with English Sub :blush:

:astonished: He really enjoyed the kiss scene. 

I must say the storyline is melodrama but we get the rom-com in BTS. Am in delusional "mode"... iu/JG secretly fall for each & still in touch till now. 

Lets wait for new kiss scene & bts

• Like 21

22 hours ago, violet90 said:

and what make more suspicious is he do that effortlessly.. its like a natural thing for him to...lol

another thing i have to give it to LJG... i mean he surely know how bad IU got in term of people over analyzing her so its make sense all her co star before being careful around her but LJG don't care about it.. if he want to hold her arm he do that and if he wanted to give praise he just do that.. he don't care how other see IU but what he see is what he said...

this one really one of many reason i loved about LJG with IU...

I really appreciate this of him and more that he uploaded that instagram photo with her after all the negativity. :) I consider him a pure person and in that aspect, he reminds me of Yoo Inna (IU's actress friend same age as Joong Gi). 

• Like 18

2 hours ago, edensor said:

Joon Gi... Can dance????? :dizzy:

Dance/Sing/Rap. In the second video he is having a concert…He is practically an idol. :lol: I can see him as an older brother of G-Dragon. Well, that's another similarity with IU…he is pretty passionate with both worlds (acting and music). 

• Like 21

I can't move on from that sweet BTS of kissing scene xDD

*pic from MLSHR official thread

tumblr_of1l8yqTuV1tqanz6o1_1280.jpg

stealing a glance to see her reaction eh LJK? xDD

we really need a super HD video quality of the BTS to see such small details ♥♥♥♥

I'm going crazy shipping them xDD I'm not even sorry to IU's bf ahaha

*back to raping the replay button *evil grin

• Like 19

10 hours ago, whyo said:

I ship them from this BTS 0:52 - 0:56

Who is the one that asking the question? WangSo? Joon Gi? Who are you?
I think you are Joon Gi, because 1000 years ago there is no "dating/ go out", am I wrong? LOL

I like Ji Eun reaction and I really curious about Joon Gi expression when he said that and when he look at her reaction.

Hahaa...so Joon Gi already gave us clue from first bts :

- Asked IU for date

- Made skinship like pull IU hand and try to bite her hand (bts when Hae Soo hurt her hand wrist). Also touch IU top head gently (bts when Hae Soo met Wang So first time after Wang So live in palace)

- Touch her nose like that (i still don't understand, is IU got cold? if that so, Joon Gi care to IU a lot ^^ not many people want to do that to other people who not close enough, i mean like family, or husband and wife hahaa..they feel disgust to do that)

- When IU birthday he said i love you even he mention hae soo ^^

- Ahh...forced kiss bts, he asked for kiss again, we all know that NG and he should stop kkk...

- He's forgot the page of his line, so he can laying down more to IU (bts when Wang So got poisoned)

- He help fix IU hair when peck kiss bts

Too bad we don't have bts when Joon Gi give care when IU drink kind of healthy drink before rain scene.

Mostly i can see Joon Gi laugh with shy giggle a lot kkk... happy boy close to his crush :D 

• Like 23

Wow... Thanks Gaby! He really does dance and sing and rap O_O.... And it's good too. Multi talent, just like Jin Eun :") 

With gif, we can see things clearer. This one too. IU seems really like holding her breath while they kissed! While Joon Gi over the moon she is releasing her breath. 

tumblr_of1g55Fvcd1toc7ebo1_250.gif

But then... Joon Gi 'dancing' is actually to hide his feelings too? Like when you get nervous and make you over acting? XD 

tumblr_of1g55Fvcd1toc7ebo2_250.gif

While she still need more time to calm herself XD

• Like 15

Lee Joon Gi's latest IG post. Okay, now I'm reaaaally thinking Lee Joon Gi is doing the heterochromia eyes edit on purpose to feed the IU x Joon Gi shipper's delusions, hahaha...I mean, he knows she's a singer, he also must have looked onto her discography and check out her latest album's design. IU got the heterochromia eyes for the album concept. :D

IU-Chat-Shire.jpg 

And another interview of Lee Joon Gi talking about working with IU~~~ he sings high praises for her~ :D

• Like 21

16 hours ago, whyo said:

I ship them from this BTS 0:52 - 0:56

Who is the one that asking the question? WangSo? Joon Gi? Who are you?
I think you are Joon Gi, because 1000 years ago there is no "dating/ go out", am I wrong? LOL

I like Ji Eun reaction and I really curious about Joon Gi expression when he said that and when he look at her reaction.

I noticed that one too!! And when he said "Go out with me" I was just like :w00t::blink: What was that Joongi????? Hahahahaha I was already suspicious of him that time. And IU's reaction... she just laughed and didn't squint her eyes. ^_^ Ah these two, really.

15 hours ago, whyo said:

Because he want to get teased too. But KHN never do that. Hahhahahaha. 

If I was there, I'll ask the same question to JoonGi :phew:

Right??? Sometimes, people ask questions that they want to be asked about.

He was soooooo jelly when he said to Haneul "You keep looking at Jieun-ssi" :P

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

I really appreciate this of him and more that he uploaded that instagram photo with her after all the negativity. :) I consider him a pure person and in that aspect, he reminds me of Yoo Inna (IU's actress friend same age as Joong Gi). 

Yes, I agree with you. I think he is the best co-star for IU so far (Besides Jo Jung Suk in YATBLSS drama). But of course, with LJG, her chemistry was more intense and explode. While, in Bel Ami/Pretty Man drama, there was an article about it got low rating due to lack of chemistry among Jang Keun Suk and her. Jang Keun Suk through media said that she was hard to approach easily, compared to Yoona, because he respect IU as actress. I dunno but JKS fans said it was because her lacking of acting skill and her scandal at that time, the drama got a low rating. But I think, that was not the reason, because when I tried to watch Bel Ami/Pretty Man (Again, because IU was in it), I don't feel attracted with its storyline. So I just watched the first episode. But despite, YATBLSS had a long long episodes, I watched it until the final episode because the storyline was so touching and maybe JJS and IU's chemistry? This is the recap of IU's ex co-stars opinion about her:

Jang Keun Suk: “IU has a charisma which I can’t approach easily.” making everybody laugh. He explained, “IU is beloved from everyone. I respect her as actress. I can’t tease her like I did to Yoona from drama ‘Love Rain’.” He added “When I act with IU I felt a lot of connection even before practice. I think our acting point match well.”

Jo Jung Suk: "I think IU is an all-around entertainer," said Jo. "She can do everything so it's right to call her that." IU is both a successful singer and actress, having released successful albums in Korea and Japan and having appeared in a few dramas, including "Dream High." She also served as an emcee on the music show "Inkigayo. It surprises me whenever I see IU," said Jo. "I become more curious about her every time I see her. There's nothing she can't do, whether it's acting or singing or hosting. I think she does it all well."He also thinks that she is very cute."She can cheer up everyone around her," said Jo. "She got a lot of love from the older actors on set as well because she's very mature for her age. It's because she is so mature that her acting was so nuanced. You can't help but wonder about her. She was born to be an entertainer."The drama ended on a positive note with both a happy ending and 30.1 percent ratings for its final episode. IU and Jo Jung Suk rewarded the fan's devotion to the drama by singing a duet titled "Beautiful Song."

I think she just needs someone who understand her well and have an effort to know her better. Maybe someone with "overflowed" charisma than her? Like our LJG. Hahahaha!

2 hours ago, whyo said:

After I watch new video by MoOnLoVeRz at SHR thread, I automatically rember you, @qwenli hahaha.

JiEun copy JoonGi's gesture AGAIN  at 1:40. Oh God... How can I not ship them in real life :pensive:

Ahahaha, I heard it is a gesture that someone commonly does, unconsciously, when he/she feel attracted with the opposite sex?

• Like 16