[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

39 minutes ago, violet90 said:

wrong thread... lol

but interesting that LJG openly said that IU is better than his other female co star cause normally actor don't do that.. they avoid to comparing their co star in case they will have to work again sometime... lol

but LJG don't seem to mind about it cause for him its totally true.. even in term of chemistry these two is off the chart.. with that little scene that they have since the beginning and they manage to make people ship them so hard if not chemistry there i don't know what to call... and whether you uncomfortable acting with her??

just look at bts and you get your answer.. its not uncomfortable but overly touchy comfortable level... LOL

I like the fact that both fan bases, IU's and Joongi's recognize there's something special about these two.

@violet90 You bring up a really good point. Most actors make sure to never compare their costars...and yet Joongi had no problem doing that with IU/Jieunie.

• Like 23

5 hours ago, freckledbelle said:

I therefore conclude that it's the same case with LJE/IU, too. Well, except for the age, but not a problem because she acts and thinks like a mature woman. :)

4 hours ago, edensor said:

OMG his description is SOOOOOO HER! What he said like what she said. They looks so match to each other dangggg... It's getting harder and harder not to expect JoonU T. T

- , " I want a relationship where she and I compliment each other."

Check! Interviews prove it, he said she is good, taking care of the cast, while she said the same thing. 

- He cares more about person's heart than appearance "It's hard for me to pinpoint an attractive female type with an appearance."

Check! IU said the same thing! For her handsome face is not number 1.

- He expects his ideal girl to be older than him (Well, IU seems older than him in terms of personality, ke...ke...ke ;)). She should have good maturity level than him (That was I said! Hahaha!:lol:)

Check! IU might younger, but once he knows her, he will be amazed by her thought and how mature she is. I, as an IU fans who is a lot more older than her is also often amazed by what she said. She is really amazing, the way she deals with people opinion and she knows her worth, where she stands. She never lose her originality and humble personality even when winds blow so hard on her. 

He wants her to be a good guide in his life and she should supportive in his future growth in the entertainment field.

Check! They're come from same environment, k entertainment field. I'm sure they understand each other. Good guide? She is 500 years mountain! You can count on her! Even I will, if I know her in person. lol 

He also expects her to have some more passion towards MUSIC

Do I need to say more? 1000000 percent CHECK!!! 

Music is her passion! She will make song for you! No... She will MAKE YOU her inspiration! 

- He feels that her girl should be with him in all his ups and down of life.

Check! 

Ji Eun... Come from really ordinary family. The hardships she learn when she is young is what make her today. She lives with her grandmother bc of financial situation. She once lives with a rat every night. Today, she got lot of hard time bc of antis. She knows that up and down very well. She is that strong and humble girl once you know her. 

- She should also have fun loved attitude towards life.

CHECK! 

Life with her will be FUN. She is silly girl time to time :)) And loved attitudes towards life? Simple example, ask her fans... Her fans love her so much despite all the hate she got is bc we admire how she deals and what she did with her life. Her life alone is a blessed to Uaena. She is such an inspiring person. 

There! I answer Joon Gi ssi! XDDD

4 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

:) welcome to this thread chingu. I couldn't stop smiling when read your post ^_^ don't you think not every common woman has passion towards Music? so Joon Gi should find someone as actress or entertainment if he expect that? hmm...i think he really crush IU now and feels his destined love close to him kkk... I ever wrote that IU and Joon Gi has through hard times when they're young, their struggle and hardwork to get their dreams, so IU and Joon Gi are in same maturity level, can support each others in their future, and definitely can through the ups and down of life because they've through it before. My mind jump again to Joon Gi edited pict, i'm sure he copied IU cover album, deep inside my heart i feel something hahaa...

@notintoyou also i'm so happy :wub: IU like that fanart hihii...thinking again why she chose it, the pic is intimate one.

YESS, chingu!! Specification of their ideal man / woman really match well! :w00t: So, at least, I think they will feel attracted to each other! It was so hard to NOT falling in love when you have to do a lot of skinship, especially with someone whom you feel attracted, surrounded by beautiful scenery, beautiful appearance (hairdo & costume), beautiful words, and nerve-wrecking nervous and awkward situation (in a good way) in 6 months.:blush: Hahaha, I think IU feel the same with us. Cannot move on from that romantic situation, especially she's the one who experienced it!:phew:

1 hour ago, sandjh said:

dying...haahahaha

i hope the full version of this is uploaded soon

Awwww! You're so nervous and shy in front of our beautiful Hae Soo and forgot the dialogue, right, LJG ahjussi??B) Hahahaha!! 

Btw has anyone check this LJG IG's video post? Hahaha it was so sweet and cute of him!:wub:

I search the translation of the song in English, although I don't understand about the subtitle in the video and his caption below the video in Hangul. Maybe someone here who understand Hangul could help. This is the translation of the song in this video:

EXO - Growl

You're smilling at me, are you attracted to me as well? (WS and HS exchanged stares)

My eyes get cloudy (HS touching WS face)

When you piercingly look at me (HS staring WS face)

The sound of you breathing gets closer to my ears, you make me go crazy (HS face get closer to WS face)

I want hide you in my arms so no one can see you /I'm so serious (WS pull and hold HS into his arm)

All of the eyes that want you (WW's stares)

Make a rough and swirling wind arise within me (WS and WW have a fight)

A black shadow awakens in me (WS open his eyes before fighting the monk)

Fireworks erupt in my eyes that see you (WS fighting the monk and then WS throwing the torch)

Everyone get away from her side (HS hugs WJ, WS punching WJ)

Because i'm getting a bit more ferocious (WS pushing down the stone)

I growl, growl, growl 3x (WS throwing the torch, HS dancing, WS pull and hold HS into his arm)

If you don't get away, you might get hurt (WS's stares)

I growl, growl, growl 3x (WS punching WJ, a leaf moves, WS and WW have a fight)

If you don't get away, you might get hurt (WS and WW crossed the swords, WS staring WW while hugging HS)

Comment: I won't dare to disturb HS if I was a guy. Hahaha, there had been a WARNING sign through his IG!:confounded: Hahahaaha!

There's another romantic MV video that he posted at his IG. MV video by AuroraRain with "Lee Hi - My Love" as the background song. And appearantly he doesn't upload the full version of it. He cut it and choose our HS beautiful face as the cover. :wub:Hahaha.

Comment: Yes, yes. I know you love her and you called it DESTINY (Like your explanation about waiting your destined love).:phew: Hahahaha!! And it seems, that moments of "hold on to me when I'm swaying", HS kissed him, and HS beautiful appearance left the most impression to him (or to me at least)? Hahahaha

Is it just my delusional shipping, his strategy to promote the drama, or even his true feelings? :tears: Sometimes I don't understand this guy! When they interviewed, on press conference, I get this little feeling he teased IU and KHN so much. Why oh why?:bawling:

• Like 18
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, kriswu said:

After the presscon, I already got the couple vibe from them but I only kept it to myself (aka closet JoonU shipper) because everyone at the SHR thread is shipping IU with Haneul. So I started observing them in every BTS. :P I honestly don't want to ship because I know IU has a boyfriend and I'll just get disappointed in the end. HAHA. Until EP9 FORCED KISS BTS came out.... when Joongi said his birthday gift to her was his kisses and he giggled like a girl after he told her "I love you Haesoo", I literally screamed and smashed my pillow and officially declared myself a JoonU goner (and confirmed Joongi as an IU goner). LOL IU is like a magnet and Joongi is the metal. He just always gravitates towards her. And you can see that big boyish smile on his face every time they're together. Plus, every chance he gets, he touches her.

I ship them from this BTS 0:52 - 0:56

Who is the one that asking the question? WangSo? Joon Gi? Who are you?
I think you are Joon Gi, because 1000 years ago there is no "dating/ go out", am I wrong? LOL

I like Ji Eun reaction and I really curious about Joon Gi expression when he said that and when he look at her reaction.

• Like 21

omo @whyo now that I look at your super clear HD bts of the earlier ep, then I realised he has asked her out then already! :D:D:D and IU could even play along " am I dead already?"

Am sorry, I dont know which bts you talked about earlier.

• Like 17

23 minutes ago, qwenli said:

omo @whyo now that I look at your super clear HD bts of the earlier ep, then I realised he has asked her out then already! :D:D:D and IU could even play along " am I dead already?"

Am sorry, I dont know which bts you talked about earlier.

hehehehe... super HD :sweatingbullets: :D:D:D

Long time ago, you shared BTS from drama kissu youtube channel, you even said that they reupload the video and cut sbs logo (because the first video they shared get ban). but it look like the account had been deleted (?). Maybe you still have the link?

Actually, they had several subbed BTS and one of their video was the one that @chrissyllee looking for.

c0oyLWJ.jpg

• Like 23

Awww! You're enjoying the kisses, right,JG ssi? Mwahahhaa!:blush:

Ps: He really like a silly guy in this video! Such a cutie pie! Hahahaha! A fool of love! I bet he has a butterfly in his stomach that he was squirming his body like that after kiss scene! Hahahaha! 

Edited by caramelovers07
  • Like 20

50 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

I get this little feeling he teased IU and KHN so much. Why oh why?

Because he want to get teased too. But KHN never do that. Hahhahahaha. 

If I was there, I'll ask the same question to JoonGi :phew:

• Like 20

On 10/14/2016 at 11:44 AM, whyo said:

Because he want to get teased too. But KHN never do that. Hahhahahaha. 

If I was there, I'll ask the same question to JoonGi :phew:

Hahahaha! Poor LJG! If KHN doesn't want to tease you and IU, don't worry! WE WILL TEASE YOU WITH IU SOOO MUCH! :heart:From now prepare yourself, JG ssi! *Like WS dialogue to HS* Hahahaha!

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, qwenli said:

:D@whyo sorry I really dont remember now. That interview pix is funny. both JG and IU actually hands are the same position, like husband and wife. "husband" asking 3rd party  KHN questions. 

:)

ow yes.. their hands.. hahaha. JG was jelli asking 3rd party KHN. Even both laugh at the same time 0:12  Joon Gi slightly staring at Ji Eun at the end. (He want to check her smile lol)

• Like 14