[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

This is the results of the poll so far, as of 11/11/2016 2:30pm EST. I'll probably leave this up for another day before wrapping it up. If there are no more suggestions, I will go with the popular vote from this poll. If there are additional suggestions, I'll make another poll with the new names, plus the top two or three names from this one. I want to get this started ASAP so I can concentrate on other aspects of the support group. I want to make our debut with a Christmas project. ^^

Results.png

• Like 16

45 minutes ago, chi13lou said:
I hope that he either bought the tickets within 2 minutes or Jieun is giving him special tickets. But does he really need to have ticket to enter? Is his face not enough to get him in?

Sold out really quickly. Hope she has given special tickets. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

Maybe she'll make him sing too. He's pretty good. Sweet Memory is one of my favourites. He can rap so perhaps they can do Leon or Red Queen together.

I really want to see that, duet together :w00t: I imagine they're holding hands, or Joon Gi give hug shoulder, i want to see interaction these two in stage so we can see if there's something special between them ^^ I've seen some Ji Eun performance with special guest, or duet, it seems Ji Eun made space with them when she's sit or stand while singing but i don't know if i missing some guest... I wiiissshhh so bad, Ji Eun invite Joon Gi as her special guest :wub: i can't wait for December!

• Like 12

Woah..so many pages to backtrack..Aww i miss their insta flirting :tears:..hoping to see something on Dec 3 :phew:

Was watching a video of LJG's video message to Baekhyun.."HE MENTIONED THAT BAEKHYUN IMPERSONATES IU" LOL :w00t:

Around 1.08-1.10  He still remembers how adorably impersonates his JE lol..I loved how much he cares about  BH..

• Like 16

2 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Thanks for founding and spearheading our charity efforts, @akinahana89. Charity is awesome and this will help us keep focused and occupied while we wait for Joongi to confess to IU.

Delulu Mode: ON

Can you imagine... JoonU being the first married couple to already have an established charity organization in their name from before they had even gone public with their relationship? Hehehe~~

• Like 18

33 minutes ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

@akinahana89

Captain can i ask again what this new project about?? Because there's some word that i don't understand..

The simple, short version is this: I'm creating a permanent fan support group for JoonU that will organize several events per year, where the money we collect will be donated to charity in JoonU's name. ^^

• Like 16