[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

6 minutes ago, bitofmadness said:

Proves that she was leaning towards him. Forget about WS finding HJ in SHR. I'm just going to pretend that they found each other in real life.:wub:

Can get over how her head and her entire body is leaning against him. Lemme go die now. I can rest in peace lol

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Looking at the 2nd pic, it shows that she wasn't sitting on his lap. It just looked like that from the first pic but the second one shows that he was leaning in and his left side was behind JE's body. Of course we will never know where his left hand went.LOL

Totally agree with you about their posing like a couple and being in major delulu mode!LOL

Um it's like their coming out as a couple party #Delulumode

• Like 20

So I can imagine many people at the main thread being tormented with the ending while we are here, relaxing but alert.LOL

Maybe the pictures at the party are intended by JG to be healing for us?

Sorry for my obsession over the Pegasus BTS but perhaps it was "accidentally deleted?"

• Like 19

50 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

It's so scandalous yeah? LOL and we know these two are deathly afraid of scandals. However in this case, the way they're leaning up against each other is so normal and natural.. I feel like THEY all know something the public doesn't know yet, and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for them to announce it when they're ready lolol 

Edit: first pic got LJG like "Hey everyone, meet my cute friend" and second pic got LJG like "Hey everyone, meet my girl" :phew:

I should not be here checking but i can't help it! These two are wrecking my life. :D

Yes dearie, the way they sat together was so natural and normal. THEY ARE THAT CLOSE THAT THEY WERE ABLE TO SIT JUST LIKE THAT! AND IT'S FRUSTRATING THAT WE CAN ONLY PREDICT AND ASSUME HOW CLOSE ARE THEY.

I so want stay longer but i can't. Pls continue posting. Pls keep our love for them burning even if the drama ended already. :)

• Like 22

43 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

I know I'm in major delulu mode but don't they look like they're posing like a couple in this newer version of the picture?

Yes they are! There this imagination in my head that  they already became couple in this picture...ahh I need more picture like this!

• Like 14

3 hours ago, ktiminie said:

Hi there, first time posting in this thread, may I join the fun chingus? :lol:

Ok I'm watching the V-APP live of JG with English sub right now and my heart is pounding like crazy gckg.gif

When asking about his fav scene in SHR, here is what Joon Gi said to his fans:

"There are a lot of nice scenes. I've always wanted to have more romantic scenes with Hae Soo. I've suggested that we add more kiss scenes.

You know in drama.. romantic relationships are important... That's why I became an actor (LOL).

Anyways, I love all the scenes with Hae Soo.

Personally...Was it when she washed clothes? The scene I hug her was very pretty. The emotion between Wang So and Hae Soo was very nice.

Of course a kiss scene could be more thrilling (yes of course). It might satisfy you. But for me... I like such meaningful and moving scenes."

Ohhhh!! So that's why we had so many kiss scenes!! We loved ur suggestions Oppa!! And I loved how he said that HE LOVED ALL SCENES WITH HAESOO!! Now, i can totally understamd why JK said he was jealous of KHN initially. it's because he really loves his scenes with HaeSoo and even suggested to make them more lovey-dovey!! JK oppa for the win!! It's because of ur suggestions that we became spoiled and have so much too spazz on.

Also, i guess from the ig vid he shared we can conclude that those were his favorite scenes with HaeSoo, that's why the backhug was included there :)))

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Oh my god. My head is exploding. Let's think about all the scenarios:

• Joongi is attracted to IU but she doesn't reciprocate and she's going along with it to be "polite"
    • Even if the guy is Joongi, if a girl isn't interested in the guy, there's no way she'd let a guy repeatedly get that close into her personal space like that
    • Joongi seems like a very respectful person, he wouldn't impose himself on someone without her consent
  • IU is attracted to Joongi but he doesn't reciprocate
    • My sense is that Joongi is seems to initiate a lot of the interactions between them since she's more reserved
  • Joongi and IU are both attracted to each other but she's still with Voldemart
    • IU and Voldemart must have very awkward conversations lately
  • Joongi and IU are both attracted to each other, she's still with Voldemart, but Joongi and IU enjoy flirting with each other
    • IU doesn't seem like the person that would disrespect her partner that way
  • Joogi and IU are both attracted to each other, she's in the process of breaking up with Voldemart, and she's flirting with Joongi in the meantime
    • Again, IU doesn't seem like the person that would disrespect her partner that way. It would be a clean break up with no overlap
  • Joongi and IU are "just" friends
    • No, "friends", especially mixed gender friends, do not invade each other's space like that
  • Joongi and IU are both attracted to each, she broke up with Voldemart, they're starting to hang out more with each other and be more comfortable with each other
    • Please, God. Please let this be true

So I guess you should start shopping around for the wedding gift!:heart:

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Oh my god. My head is exploding. Let's think about all the scenarios:

• Joongi is attracted to IU but she doesn't reciprocate and she's going along with it to be "polite"
    • Even if the guy is Joongi, if a girl isn't interested in the guy, there's no way she'd let a guy repeatedly get that close into her personal space like that
    • Joongi seems like a very respectful person, he wouldn't impose himself on someone without her consent
  • IU is attracted to Joongi but he doesn't reciprocate
    • My sense is that Joongi is seems to initiate a lot of the interactions between them since she's more reserved
  • Joongi and IU are both attracted to each other but she's still with Voldemart
    • IU and Voldemart must have very awkward conversations lately
  • Joongi and IU are both attracted to each other, she's still with Voldemart, but Joongi and IU enjoy flirting with each other
    • IU doesn't seem like the person that would disrespect her partner that way
  • Joogi and IU are both attracted to each other, she's in the process of breaking up with Voldemart, and she's flirting with Joongi in the meantime
    • Again, IU doesn't seem like the person that would disrespect her partner that way. It would be a clean break up with no overlap
  • Joongi and IU are "just" friends
    • No, "friends", especially mixed gender friends, do not invade each other's space like that
  • Joongi and IU are both attracted to each, she broke up with Voldemart, they're starting to hang out more with each other and be more comfortable with each other
    • Please, God. Please let this be true
  • Joongi and IU are faking it for fandom and ratings
    • I don't even care. I'll take it

i don't care. i take it all as long they stick together like glue, yoyo49.gif yoyo54.gif 

to all shipper, keep searching for clue! yoyo152.gifyoyo151.gifyoyo02.gif

• Like 17

44 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Looking at the 2nd pic, it shows that she wasn't sitting on his lap. It just looked like that from the first pic but the second one shows that he was leaning in and his left side was behind JE's body. Of course we will never know where his left hand went.LOL

Totally agree with you about their posing like a couple and being in major delulu mode!LOL

At least the ratings hit 11.3%

ya..the 2nd picture, she wasnt sitting on his lap...sad...BUT SHE IS LEANING TOO MUCH INTO HIM ALREADY!!!

Is head to head...seriously..this is a group picture, our couple is just in their own world...do they need to stick to each other like superglue in this group picture..but not as I am complaining off to be frank...the only true couple in the casts..and poor lady hae seem abandon again

Cant believe I am late for this 2nd picture party...I just reach office! WILL BACKREAD..must backread!! SCREAMING IN MY HEART WHILE BACKREADING!!

• Like 18

yes a few takeaways from V app:

1) when asked about most memorable kiss scenes,

he says besides MLSHR right? So clever...

Then he choose Nam Sang Mi, who he has worked twice before, but who is married so a safe choice.

BY THE WAY NSM is also a TAURUS...same sign as Jieun.

2) He said he requested more kiss scenes....so is that why they whole show is so steamy? lol , he included the farewell peck in the mouth in his IG vid, maybe that was added upon his request?  haha

3) He said its different acting with Jieun and seeing her on screen. When watching the drama he feels sad. So I take it he meant when he was acting with her, they were quite happy? Seems to me so because all the bts were funny.

------------------------------------

I think not all the cast and crew knows the whole story of the drama but as it gets broadcast I think they are also like us viewers shell shock at the love story of hs n ws and how close LJG and LJE were. I think, base on that alone, they would have given them space at the post party. hahaha. Thats why LJG can seat with LJE. hahaha.

I think as they watch the drama broadcast, LJG and LJE remembers all their feelings too.

they are making me feeling soft and squishy all over. :wub:

• Like 23