[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Now, he says he found the ending to be sad! Sad in a frustrating way.

Best scene -

I've always wanted to have more romantic scenes with HS. I suggested more kiss scenes....that's why I became an actor. I love all the scenes with HS.

Back hug - laundry.

Best kiss scene except MLSHR -

NSM - Time Between

• Like 22

13 minutes ago, ktiminie said:
Spoiler

Hi there, first time posting in this thread, may I join the fun chingus? :lol:

Ok I'm watching the V-APP live of JG with English sub right now and my heart is pounding like crazy gckg.gif

When asking about his fav scene in SHR, here is what Joon Gi said to his fans:

"There are a lot of nice scenes. I've always wanted to have more romantic scenes with Hae Soo. I've suggested that we add more kiss scenes.

You know in drama.. romantic relationships are important... That's why I became an actor (LOL).

Anyways, I love all the scenes with Hae Soo.

Personally...Was it when she washed clothes? The scene I hug her was very pretty. The emotion between Wang So and Hae Soo was very nice.

Of course a kiss scene could be more thrilling (yes of course). It might satisfy you. But for me... I like such meaningful and moving scenes."

Welcome!! Thanks for sharing!!!

:lol: :lol::lol: Hahaha...Wow...LJG suggested more kissing scenes with "Hae Soo". :lol:

AHHH...I just remember that the PD deleted one of the SoSoo kisses (the leaked one). :rolleyes: 

• Like 23

3 hours ago, gwiyeowooh said:

Can you see the difference between these two picture? 

First pic:  "CAREFUL LJG" is like a fan requesting a photo with IU...

and IU be like "oh sure, you're cute 2 peace hand sign for you". 

And this has a lot of space, a truck can even pass by between them. I can see the table at the background.

jBozOM0.jpg

And second pic: "IDGAF LJG" is like "Jieunah lets take group picture" then grab her on the waist.

IU be like "Oh, I really like you... here 2 hearts for you" then leaning on LJG as if he is her fluffy comfy couch.

And no space in between, not even ant can pass by them

wh2PMvS.jpg

What i like is they wear same jacket color black and same shirt color white...same hand gesture l.o.v.e. 

• Like 20

i love all the scene with HS????? nope you mean i love all the scene involving Jieun and thats not enough kissing scene yet??? 

your kiss scene is maybe exceeded most of saeguk and even modern one and still want to add romantic scene??? gosh JG you desperate to touch Jieun right?? lol 

poor the cast... i mean how can they edit the ending in such frustrating manner.. at least give justice to drama even it have a low rating... sbs is the real anti...

• Like 19

Hello Chingus! I'm new!! I'm watching the V-APP live of Uri Oppa, he presenter tells 
“ the scene I remember is when you meet HS and said, you said you have someone in your mind,
 right?(jang ki ha)  

jejejeje JG laugh or am I wrong? I´m crazy (sorry my inglish is bad)

Edited by Patita Blue Saram
format
  • Like 11

Spoiler

Oh my! I have around 40 pages to backread!  I will start tomorrow. Because as of now i just want to watch and watch episode 20 until i get my fix. I watched it 3X last night. Slept around past 4am. But i just can't watch it enough. 

When you look at it in a way it was a happy ending. HJ remembered everything. So promised he will find her. Open ended but i somewhat agree to the writer that it is the most logical ending to their love story. 

Spoiler

Been eyeing Legend of the Blue Sea since i read the synopsis but i am not sure now if i will watch it even if i so love anything about mermaid because i am not ready emotionally to watch another time travel genre drama. MLSHR has taken a toll on me. But if i readlater on that it is not that heavy i might try to watch it. Because the female lead to me is funny. It will be my first time to watch her. So i am kind of hoping that it will not be that heavy.

• Like 12

Though I have only watched through most of the Q&A of the mini FM, I admit that I was disappointed with his response to some of the questions re MLSHR and HS.LOL But after going to mass and thinking it over, I really believe that he has feelings for her. We all saw the BTS and how he acted. Although it was obvious that fans were fishing for clues with their questions, his pauses and ramblings before answering what his favorite scene was made me believe that he was trying not to make it obvious because I am sure he knows that JE is being bashed in weibo, so in order to protect her, he went with the back hug, although I can also understand if he likes it.

If you will notice, when he was asked who the best kisser was, he immediately added, aside from/except for Scarlet Heart, right? So he wanted again to avoid having to add JE into the fray, opting to go with NSM, saying he was new to it and nearly broke his front tooth.

When asked about YH or HS, he said he was impressed by YH during the shoot, mentioning about her strong personality, and by HS when he watched the drama. Although he ended that part saying Hanna and JE are pretty, I felt like he wanted to draw attention away from JE.

Then a few hours later, we saw the finale party pic, and it doesn't jive with how he answered the questions.

So my conclusion is, he likes her more than a friend but in respect of JE being known to be in a relationship, he didn't want to put her in a spot by constantly talking about her during the FM.

But actions speak louder than words, as we saw in the pic. Whether JE is still with not-to-be-mentioned, only time will tell.

The only reason I am sharing my thoughts is because some may be disappointed with the interview and I was afraid that we might end up like in the main thread, debating and bashing both of them.LOL

I don't know if I made any sense because I haven't slept yet.:wub:

For those in my side of the world, Good Morning and to those at the other side of the world, Good afternoon and evening!

• Like 24

wake up in the morning, still with sobbed face, unsatisfied and. uncertainty feeling, full of curiousity about last night fm, and kyaaaaaa... what is this???  

Spoiler

tumblr_ofz8ubceSa1tqanz6o1_1280.jpg

soo happy to the moon and back :wub::wub: 

this is amazing... never thought it would happend last night.. wish joonu relationship will grow happily.. 

• Like 18

Morning on board chingu!! :smile:

Good day fellows, i woke up this morning with still have a big mark in my heart because of lastnite scene, ah... Try my best to let it go.. 

Now I'm going to devote harder, praying harder, and cursing harder! If SoSoo doesn't end up together in SHR, then I'll try to make JoonU be together.. I will keep cursing everday, till they meet the fate..:innocent: this ship has to keep on sailing chingu! Report Captain, I'll go where ever this ship may go! I keep on board, Captain!

So long dear fellows..,:heart:

• Like 16

43 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Though I have only watched through most of the Q&A of the mini FM, I admit that I was disappointed with his response to some of the questions re MLSHR and HS.LOL But after going to mass and thinking it over, I really believe that he has feelings for her. We all saw the BTS and how he acted. Although it was obvious that fans were fishing for clues with their questions, his pauses and ramblings before answering what his favorite scene was made me believe that he was trying not to make it obvious because I am sure he knows that JE is being bashed in weibo, so in order to protect her, he went with the back hug, although I can also understand if he likes it.

If you will notice, when he was asked who the best kisser was, he immediately added, aside from/except for Scarlet Heart, right? So he wanted again to avoid having to add JE into the fray, opting to go with NSM, saying he was new to it and nearly broke his front tooth.

When asked about YH or HS, he said he was impressed by YH during the shoot, mentioning about her strong personality, and by HS when he watched the drama. Although he ended that part saying Hanna and JE are pretty, I felt like he wanted to draw attention away from JE.

Then a few hours later, we saw the finale party pic, and it doesn't jive with how he answered the questions.

So my conclusion is, he likes her more than a friend but in respect of JE being known to be in a relationship, he didn't want to put her in a spot by constantly talking about her during the FM.

But actions speak louder than words, as we saw in the pic. Whether JE is still with not-to-be-mentioned, only time will tell.

The only reason I am sharing my thoughts is because some may be disappointed with the interview and I was afraid that we might end up like in the main thread, debating and bashing both of them.LOL

I don't know if I made any sense because I haven't slept yet.:wub:

For those in my side of the world, Good Morning and to those at the other side of the world, Good afternoon and evening!

thanks for pointing this out chinguuu! I was totally disappointed in the first half of his FM that I stopped watching. But now that I think of it, you're totally right. His answers were lackluster and it was obvious that he was trying to downplay his feelings for LJE. Especially in a room full of JoonGi fans and knowing how Weibo is preparing for LJE's funeral (so crazy), it's sweet of him to try and do that!

Their picture is worth a thousand words! Words LJG can seem to publicly announce, yet ;)

But it's ok JoonU shippers will patiently wait and continue to pray for SH blessingcurse to take effect lol

• Like 17

46 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

I was about to go but this caught my eye. And i cannot not comment!

THE PIC BELOW IS SO NOT RIGHT TO ME. THE WAY SHE LEANED IS SO NOT PROPER FOR A LADY WHO HAS A BF, IF EVER THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER. BUT I AM A DIE HARD JG AND JE FAN SO THIS IS SUCH A HAPPY PILL TO ME! I HAVE DECIDED JUST THREE SECONDS AGO THAT I WILL NOT THINK MUCH OF THE DRAMA ANYMORE BECAUSE MY GOODNESS THEIR REAL LIFE IS THE BOMB! THE PAIN I HAVE EXPERIENCED LAST NIGHT AND THE TEARS I HAVE SHED ARE NOW A THING IN THE PAST BECAUSE OF THAT SECOND PIC! THE SECOND PIC, OH, THE SECOND PIC. BE STILL MY SHIPPING HEART. 

It's so scandalous yeah? LOL and we know these two are deathly afraid of scandals. However in this case, the way they're leaning up against each other is so normal and natural.. I feel like THEY all know something the public doesn't know yet, and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for them to announce it when they're ready lolol 

Edit: first pic got LJG like "Hey everyone, meet my cute friend" and second pic got LJG like "Hey everyone, meet my girl" :phew:

• Like 20

34 minutes ago, violet90 said:

@chi13lou

i think its pretty obvious that he trying to take the attention from Jieun from the way he answer the question... its pretty rough with weibo and JG who is cctv must know about it and obviously that she in relationship so the safest road is to mention other people too... 

but the question is why now that he start to divert from his usual answer.. i mean he have no prob at all praising Jieun before but now he's trying his best to not involving her that much.. but off screen he literally glue to Jieun side.. lol 

i think if the best kiss include this drama he will have to choose with Jieun instead.. why?? because he said so in bts that kissing with her is different cause she match his passion... kyaaaaa

Maybe he didn't realize that the BTS would show so much more. Like the viewers, maybe he only saw their level of chemistry when the drama was showing. Perhaps, he only saw the BTS too when they were uploaded. He could be kicking himself for bring so obvious in most of them.

He had to glue himself last night because starting today, there would be no more official reason for them to see each other unless he organizes a weekly get-together.LOL

That's why I suspect he said except this show, because if he again mentions her passion in kissing, it might affect JE with people saying, if she is in a relationship, why would she kiss him that way? They can always twist it around to suit their purpose. But of course, their seating arrangement for the pic does not help their cause, but it surely made us happy!

• Like 20