[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

OMG!!!!! 

I was surfing aimlessly still feeling somewhat disappointed and dissatisfied with the ending and then I saw the group photo!!!!!!!!  

OMG!!!! 

And I knew I had to come back here to share the joy!!! I'm suddenly alive again and feeling the world has become a much better place after seeing them so happy together. 

So happy together! So happy together! So happy together! :D:D:D

\^0^/

• Like 17

20 minutes ago, violet90 said:

LOL at that pic.. you can see all the male cast on the back and female in front but JG just choose to be with Jieun and wow the distance between them is 0... she also seem to be sitting on his lap... hahahaha

i think its safe to said that they both comfortable enough to be like that.. i think they already finish filming in july and its already 5 month but they seem really close so i think they keep in touch on regular basis to maintain that closeness like that.. and Jieun is really once you have her trust and her friendship she will treasure it just like many her friend said.. i just love that our OTP seem really close and not awkward or anything...

but its seem LJG holding her.. his another arm is missing... kyaaaaaa

THIS.

I have yet to hear of Jieun losing a friend in the industry, pretty much all the people have managed to become her friend have said she is one of the most loyal friends they have and considering everything we have seen so far about JoonU, am 200% sure that he is one of the closest people in the entire cast for her and she will always keep in touch with him. Knowing her, she will support and cheer him on too! :heart:

And knowing Joongi, she is definitely the kind of person he would want in his life too! Be it as a friend or more (depends on them, though I will fervently pray for it to be more)

• Like 22

16 minutes ago, riuenu said:

YES!!!! BEST PART OF THE PIC IS NO SIGN OF KANG HANNA other den our magnet OTP here...

I think Hanna did come to this finale meeting:

She was sitting beside Jieun in Z.Hera video. BUT WHO KNOWS??!!! Maybe she was not dare to disturb our JoonU again because a lot of hate comments in her IG post? Hahahaha! Or maybe she is regret for what she did (IRL or in the drama), so she was the one who take the picture?? Mwahahaha!!!

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, riuenu said:

EVEN she is not sitting on his lap...JOONGI missing left arm..is either on her back or on her waist like how So hold Soo...

They totally lean into each other....But I still there is some fishy about Jieun height..well well...their smile their zero closeness already tell us something, we dont see the rest of the casts like that! So this point I am with @ziggy123

ALRIGHT DAMN ALL MLSHR STUFF!! Who care about the freaking ending now...I mean now only!!! I dun care what Jimong say, what Hajin apologies..what So say...how Soo die now..I am dying with happiness....delulu to the moon and stay there!!!!

Yesssssss 

my tears of sadness have become tears of joy now! I don't care about the ending anymore. More JoonU for now please!!

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Man I cant stop commenting about out OTP's latest picture. I get flashbacks of WS' "Bogoshipda" back hugging laundry maid HS. LOL

YES SAME THINKING WHILE BATHING!!!!

Even Jieun not sitting on Joongi lap...he is backhugging her, with the huge smile on his face..

His hand is either on her back or waist...and his chin is nearly on her shoulder...they leaning much into each other...is closer den hugging already, and I am screaming already....can OPPA PLEASE POST SELFIE!!! Of u and ur girl!!

Sorry I keep spamming with this picture...I just cant get over this

CwMKX53VMAARnH-.jpg

• Like 24

29 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

HOLY CRAP JESUS CHRIST AND OMFG THEYRE "JUST FRIENDS THAT SIT ON EACH OTHERS LAPS or RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER SUPER FRICKING CLOSE THERES NO PERSONAL SPACE!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!!" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M DYING IDGAF ABOUT SOSOO ANYMORE I DONT CARE IDON TCARE I DONT CARE JOONU THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR DREAMS COME TRUE. THEY DONT EVEN CARE HOW CLOSE THEY ARE RIGHT NOW OR HOW ITLL LOOK BECAAAAAAUSE AHEM... LOL 

I juts died and went to shippers heaven/.

MODS PLS FORGIVE ME FOR I HAVE SINNED: SORRY FOR QUOTING THE PIC BUT I DONT HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE.

EDIT: the best part of it all? NO SIGNS OF KANG HANNA lol sorry

If she was there, she would have sat by JG's right side.LOL

Too bad the other cast members were not available but it will give them an excuse to meet again when everyone based in South Korea is available.

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

LJG  is great, he quickly finished his fan meeting so that he could spend more time with IU. I hope fate brings them together soon!!

Love the last line. Hope fate brings them together

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Too bad the other cast members were not available but it will give them an excuse to meet again when everyone based in South Korea is available.

Bahaha I could totally see her squeezing her head in between JoonU had she been there..:phew:

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

I think Hanna did come to this finale meeting:

She was sitting beside Jieun in Z.Hera video. BUT WHO KNOWS??!!! Maybe she was not dare to disturb our JoonU again because a lot of hate comments in her IG post? Hahahaha! Or maybe she is regret for what she did (IRL or in the drama), so she was the one who take the picture?? Mwahahaha!!!

I am laughing on what u say about she is the onewho is taking the picture for the group out loud...at 1.10AM

EH NO NO NO NO NO...NO SITTING ON JOONGI RIGHT SIDE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

so she was the one who take the picture?? Mwahahaha!!!

This made me laugh so hard!

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

His hand is either on her back or waist...and his chin is nearly on her shoulder...they leaning much into each other...is closer den hugging already, and I am screaming already....can OPPA PLEASE POST SELFIE!!! Of u and ur girl!!

JG had to make sure he wouldn't be cut from the picture so even without instructions from photographer named Hanna, he leaned closer, and JE leaned closer too because she thought she was taking up too much space.

• Like 18

1 minute ago, Maisha Aiman said:

On the lap or not,  there is no denying or ignoring their closeness

Yesssssss 

And let's say he is just leaning in to be within the frame, very importantly, she did not lean away but rather lean back quite comfortably. I bet they miss hugging (maybe kissing????) each other. #delulumindactiveagain #heartburstingwithhappiness

• Like 20

This made me laugh so hard!

JG had to make sure he wouldn't be cut from the picture so even without instructions from photographer named Hanna, he leaned closer, and JE leaned closer too because she thought she was taking up too much space.

There is no way he will be cut from the picture given that THERE IS SO MUCH SPACE for his hand and his hand is only half of the body of the person behind...RIPMYENGLISHANDGRAMMER

Sorry everyone..my hand just keep auto spam this pic....

CwMPTjbVMAAYKG2.jpg

• Like 18

1 minute ago, violet90 said:

@moonlovertales

from what i see LJG really admire and adores Jieun whether in term of her work ethics or her charm and her looks.. he just so fascinated by her up until he can compared Jieun with other of his past co star and that show something.. LJG seem a very touchy person but he won;t do that if he know you uncomfortable with that and based on early bts he really staying off line about touching Jieun but gradually he just really love touching her.. also if he just assuming Jieun as a friend why would he do the same with KHN or other female cast.. we can see that JG treat Jieun really different from other his previous co star..

also a guy that messed up his line just looking at Jieun face totally not thinking her as just a friend... LJG sees her as a woman...

Love this 

• Like 16