[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 minutes ago, notintoyou said:

I'm delurking becuse.... Ji Eun looks like she's sitting on Joon Gi's lap....

SHES SITTITING ON HIS LAP.

TOTALLY RELAXED AND LEANING ONTO HIM

SHE TOTALLY IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!! OR if not, they have no sense of personal space when theyre together  <3 my heart...lol

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, notintoyou said:

And where's JG left hand?? Clue: remember cosmopolitan shoot~~

Kyaaaaaaaaahh my shipper heart is rejoicing. This is the true ending for me.!

• Like 18

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

I think most of the paintings in that particular museum were inconsequential - why would someone paint their walking in the snow scene? Eun's birthday party? her bowing to the king? and other scenes that were not related to official Goryeo business? Acceptable was the portrait of GJ, and perhaps the exorcism scene. For the rain ritual, the painter was there just in case it rained? I know the purpose of the paintings were to jog her memory but still.

Her soaps were there. I was hoping her stones (and the book she wrote in Hangul)LOL would be there.

The only thing going for us is if there is a worldwide clamor for a part 2 and there are several companies willing to invest. Of course, the main issue would be the availability of the cast, although it'll just be JG, JE, Nam-hyuk, and Jisoo. Hanna can just stay in China because there is no need for her character to be resurrected in 2016.

i think someone mentioned that the paintings were by Jimong version Nth time.. he was the one explaining the paintings..

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, violet90 said:

LOL at that pic.. you can see all the male cast on the back and female in front but JG just choose to be with Jieun and wow the distance between them is 0... she also seem to be sitting on his lap... hahahaha

i think its safe to said that they both comfortable enough to be like that.. i think they already finish filming in july and its already 5 month but they seem really close so i think they keep in touch on regular basis to maintain that closeness like that.. and Jieun is really once you have her trust and her friendship she will treasure it just like many her friend said.. i just love that our OTP seem really close and not awkward or anything...

but its seem LJG holding her.. his another arm is missing... kyaaaaaa

RIGHT?!?!! THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING TOO!!! I WAS LIKE.. UM his other arm is hiding.. aka WS one arm pull and hug style

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

HOLY CRAP JESUS CHRIST AND OMFG THEYRE "JUST FRIENDS THAT SIT ON EACH OTHERS LAPS or RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER SUPER FRICKING CLOSE THERES NO PERSONAL SPACE!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!!" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M DYING IDGAF ABOUT SOSOO ANYMORE I DONT CARE IDON TCARE I DONT CARE JOONU THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR DREAMS COME TRUE. THEY DONT EVEN CARE HOW CLOSE THEY ARE RIGHT NOW OR HOW ITLL LOOK BECAAAAAAUSE AHEM... LOL 

I juts died and went to shippers heaven/.

MODS PLS FORGIVE ME FOR I HAVE SINNED: SORRY FOR QUOTING THE PIC BUT I DONT HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE.

EDIT: the best part of it all? NO SIGNS OF KANG HANNA lol sorry

YES!!!! BEST PART OF THE PIC IS NO SIGN OF KANG HANNA other den our magnet OTP here...

I really think Jieun sit on Joongi lap..u see the pic of her height..is like she is sitting on something...and they both lean into each other...

AND THEIR SMILE...ESPECIALLY JOONGI SMILE!!! HAVE U ALREADY CONFESSED AND BEEN ACCEPTED?!?!?!?!

If Jieun not single here...the "dont mention name" guy is not saint...he is GOD already....

• Like 20

I dont think she sit on his lap...he might has moved his body closer to her back..probably he just wanted to squeezed in so that he is in the camera frame or it is just an excuse for him to sit that close to her...i dont think JE dare to sit on his lap with all those witnesses around them! LOL mianhae shippers..i just ruined your wild imagination..kikikiki

• Like 19

i was super duper depressed about the ending a while ago..BUT THIS PIC!!! THIS PIC!!!!!

OMFG!! WHAT AM I WATCHING?!!!!! LJG AND LJE next to eachother with zero space, and her head tilted to JG and she is sitting on hsi LAP!!! 

CwMIniXVYAAHe-h.jpg

I CAN SAY I AM HAPPY WITH THE ENDING!! 

WS AND HS piggyback ride and GHJ met her WS IRL!!! YES!!!

• Like 24

6 minutes ago, riuenu said:

YES!!!! BEST PART OF THE PIC IS NO SIGN OF KANG HANNA other den our magnet OTP here...

I really think Jieun sit on Joongi lap..u see the pic of her height..is like she is sitting on something...and they both lean into each other...

AND THEIR SMILE...ESPECIALLY JOONGI SMILE!!! HAVE U ALREADY CONFESSED AND BEEN ACCEPTED?!?!?!?!

If Jieun not single here...the "dont mention name" guy is not saint...he is GOD already....

LMFAO your comments kill me! honestly tho, they take the word friendship to a whole nutha levellllll! if she wasnt sitting on him, at least his arm is around her AND SHES LEANING ON HIM.. i mean like, how else can he be comfortable and have his arm disappear any other way? LOL somebody get me an oxygen tank, i'm done. DONE. I have full confidence I can endure episode 20 now. THANK YOU JOONU #DeluluMode4ever

edit: guys, is it just me or are they the only ones that look like a couple in this picture? x_x

• Like 19

1 minute ago, fidda868 said:

I dont think she sit on his lap...he might has moved his body closer to her back...i dont think JE dare to sit on his lap with all those witnesses around them! LOL mianhae shippers..i just ruined your wild imagination..kikikiki

I think the same. Impossible that she is sitting in his lap XD He is only close. :lol:

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

Did jieun and joongi relationship go a step further or something cause u don't sit on ur friends lap and lean into him who is a guy if you have a boyfriend.

AMEN

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, violet90 said:

LOL at that pic.. you can see all the male cast on the back and female in front but JG just choose to be with Jieun and wow the distance between them is 0... she also seem to be sitting on his lap... hahahaha

i think its safe to said that they both comfortable enough to be like that.. i think they already finish filming in july and its already 5 month but they seem really close so i think they keep in touch on regular basis to maintain that closeness like that.. and Jieun is really once you have her trust and her friendship she will treasure it just like many her friend said.. i just love that our OTP seem really close and not awkward or anything...

but its seem LJG holding her.. his another arm is missing... kyaaaaaa

12 minutes ago, notintoyou said:

6 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

RIGHT?!?!! THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING TOO!!! I WAS LIKE.. UM his other arm is hiding.. aka WS one arm pull and hug style

4 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

Did jieun and joongi relationship go a step further or something cause u don't sit on ur friends lap and lean into him who is a guy if you have a boyfriend.

EVEN she is not sitting on his lap...JOONGI missing left arm..is either on her back or on her waist like how So hold Soo...

They totally lean into each other....But I still there is some fishy about Jieun height..well well...their smile their zero closeness already tell us something, we dont see the rest of the casts like that! So this point I am with @ziggy123

ALRIGHT DAMN ALL MLSHR STUFF!! Who care about the freaking ending now...I mean now only!!! I dun care what Jimong say, what Hajin apologies..what So say...how Soo die now..I am dying with happiness....delulu to the moon and stay there!!!!

• Like 21