Quantcast
Jump to content
akinahana89

[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, loljk17 said:

Delight  2018.12.15

 
  Hide contents

indeed?

 

I agree that there is no friendship between a man and a woman and no chemistry on screen between an actress and an actor without a strong attraction.... Whatever we want to call it it's just an attempt to hide the feelings and to fool ourselves... :tounge_wink: 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

I agree that there is no friendship between a man and a woman and no chemistry on screen between an actress and an actor without a strong attraction.... Whatever we want to call it it's just an attempt to hide the feelings and to fool ourselves... :tounge_wink: 

Yes, I agree.

I was sad last night when I read what JG said at FM, that he suffered from depression, probably in early November. He is an actor who dedicate himself completely in everything he does, investing so much soul, passion…

 

ctto

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, loljk17 said:

Yes, I agree.

I was sad last night when I read what JG said at FM, that he suffered from depression, probably in early November. He is an actor who dedicate himself completely in everything he does, investing so much soul, passion…

 

Me too but I wasn't surprised because I felt that Lawless Lawyer has a special meaning for him . Unfortunately, we failed to vote as it deserves .  In my opinion, Bong Sang-pil is the best work of his career and he can be proud of it ....even if the trend now means easily digestible TV Series . LL is something else and I hope that sooner or later, people will understand and truly appreciate it. 

As for the song, I found an article https://www.soompi.com/article/1049225wpp/iu-explains-took-kim-kwang-seoks-song-repackaged-album and IU said:

“In April, this song was one of the first I picked for ‘Flower Bookmark 2’,” she said. “In the last ‘Flower Bookmark’ album, I included the song ‘Flower.’ I’ve been a fan of the late Kim Kwang Seok for a long time and I wanted to include his song in this one as well.”

She continued, “However, after reading the recent news with interest and thinking it over for a long time, I decided not to include the song in this album. I thought it would be hard to treat this song as just a song, and people might feel emotions that are unrelated to the song while listening to it and feel uncomfortable.”

IU also apologized for the delay of her physical album to accommodate this change. “It’s a song I cherished a lot so it’s even more regretful. I want to officially release this song in better times, when everyone can enjoy it with a happy heart.”

I'm glad JG included this beautiful song in his FM . Let's hope their hearts are happy now. So is mine :heart:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2018 at 9:09 AM, happyfanlgx said:

I hopped they'll be together at AAA's Event on 28 November...as the most popular actress&actor but, unfortunately, this year his fans didn't vote him too much. I don't know why...it could be because they're busy looking for ML2 ,  news if JG and IU are dating each other, or looking for his IG's updates and commented there about how much they love him(sorry...I can't stop myself being a bit sarcastic !) ...or it could be because Lawless Lawyer isn't on their taste.... I agree that if you're a fan of romance or fantasy dramas, then LL isn't a drama easy to watch it...it's something else... It is one of the best dramas I ever saw:heart: Anyway...we lost the opportunity to see them together at AAA. Maybe next year ....

Sorry Xingu, I agree on parts .I'm sure Joonu's fans were voting because they wanted to see them together in the pemiação. In my opinion, some fans who are not Joonu may not have voted not to want to see them together.

I have a vow of dawn, due to the agenda of my country. And if you check my instagram (Joongiiu) you will see that I posted to vote for JG.

Sorry for the late reply, I was out of connection with soompi.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2018 at 12:32 AM, loljk17 said:

Yes, I agree.

I was sad last night when I read what JG said at FM, that he suffered from depression, probably in early November. He is an actor who dedicate himself completely in everything he does, investing so much soul, passion…

 

ctto

You said November of what year?

Because I read some of the JG interviews and he mentioned that he had depression, not just him, but other Korean actors have already gone into depression. The life of a Korean artist is very depressing from overwork, having to live his hidden love, also has the side of success that many end.

JG was not happy last year, we know the reason. This year JG and Jieun are so happy it conveys to our hearts the happiness of both. I'm happy for both of them and I hope from the bottom of my heart to continue so they deserve.

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was very excited when I heard JG singing this song. This video of the two makes me believe that their friendship is deep. For me it's a feeling that comes from the heart. I really love this couple. I am prepared for the positive and the negative. I hope the positive hahahahaha

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, e1b2j3 said:

You said November of what year?

Because I read some of the JG interviews and he mentioned that he had depression, not just him, but other Korean actors have already gone into depression. The life of a Korean artist is very depressing from overwork, having to live his hidden love, also has the side of success that many end.

JG was not happy last year, we know the reason. This year JG and Jieun are so happy it conveys to our hearts the happiness of both. I'm happy for both of them and I hope from the bottom of my heart to continue so they deserve.

 

He said he recently had depression...

Here :

 

ctto

 

I think is about work....LJG wished to play in a second drama or a movie this year but  did not happen. Perhaps script offers were not so good or suit for him…and although LL had a decent rating  received no awards…very strange…not only LJG but Choi Min Soo and director received no awards...

 

 

ctto

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, e1b2j3 said:

Sorry Xingu, I agree on parts .I'm sure Joonu's fans were voting because they wanted to see them together in the pemiação. In my opinion, some fans who are not Joonu may not have voted not to want to see them together.

I have a vow of dawn, due to the agenda of my country. And if you check my instagram (Joongiiu) you will see that I posted to vote for JG.

Sorry for the late reply, I was out of connection with soompi.

I'm sure that a lot of IU's fans voted for him:)...but, for me it's hard to believe so many of JG's fans didn't vote for him because of such a stupid reason. More probably many of them didn't like LL or were too busy or they didn't find out about the vote from the beginning. As for the vote system for all the Awards events, there are things that seem wrong...for example to buy votes or to vote a number of days. It would have been all right if each person would have only one vote to give,,,not some people vote 20 times and others once or twice. Not to mention that there was no jury so all the people who love the actor or drama but from various reasons couldn't vote, are discriminated. They all paid money to see the drama and actor so why to be excluded ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone!! 

 

So.. Uhm.. Hello to all of u, and sorry because I've been inactive on soompi for sometimes now.. Works, wife, a mom and all that.. Lol

 

Anyway.. I just wanted to ask or maybe confirm about something.. So, anyone know IU concert's schedule in Taipei? Or maybe LJG's schedule? (I'm not too active on social media or on the internet in this case) This is bothering me and I just cant go 2 sleep like this (almost 2 AM in my country) :D

So.. I just saw IU's insta story.. And there's a veerry energetic man, dancing and jumping like "someone" we all know whose got this hyper energy (lol)..and there's also a girl with a long hair in a white shirt who looks like the queen.. I cant get the clear view though.. I mean.. Yeah, maybe I'm just missing them on screen together.. :sweatingbullets: well, I'm off to sleep now. 

 

Love you all chingus, have a nice holiday to all of you and wish all the best to both IU & LJG:wub:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, junee22 said:

Hi everyone!! 

 

So.. Uhm.. Hello to all of u, and sorry because I've been inactive on soompi for sometimes now.. Works, wife, a mom and all that.. Lol

 

Anyway.. I just wanted to ask or maybe confirm about something.. So, anyone know IU concert's schedule in Taipei? Or maybe LJG's schedule? (I'm not too active on social media or on the internet in this case) This is bothering me and I just cant go 2 sleep like this (almost 2 AM in my country) :D

So.. I just saw IU's insta story.. And there's a veerry energetic man, dancing and jumping like "someone" we all know whose got this hyper energy (lol)..and there's also a girl with a long hair in a white shirt who looks like the queen.. I cant get the clear view though.. I mean.. Yeah, maybe I'm just missing them on screen together.. :sweatingbullets: well, I'm off to sleep now. 

 

Love you all chingus, have a nice holiday to all of you and wish all the best to both IU & LJG:wub:

Hi ! 

For JG's FM in Taiwan: 

Program Name: “2018-19 LEE JOONGI ASIA TOUR “Delight” in TAIPEI” 
Performance Date: 2019/01/27 (Day) 
Admission Time: It is expected to start at approximately 17:00 PM (according to the actual date) conditions laid) 
show time: 18: 00 PM (depending on the date of the actual condition laid) 
Venue: TICC international Conference Center 
performances address: San Francisco, CA on the 1st Lutheran Evergreen Terrace, Springfield 
Tickets information: A district NT5,800 / B District NT5, 200/C District NT4, 500/D District NT3, 600/E District NT2, 600/Disability Chair 2,900 
Release Time: 2018/12/16 (day) 11:00 noon to KKTIX to sell [purchase has Opportunity to get] 
1. Pro-sign poster - 100 sheets / 50 in Zone A / 30 in Zone B / 20 in Zone C (random lottery) 
2. Pro-signing Polaroid - 10 sheets / Random selection of 10 lucky winners 
# The above benefits are randomly selected by the organizer's system computer program . The winning list and collection method will be published on the official Facebook page from January 22nd to 23rd. 
#More News Please close the lock → Outlook Wenchuang Entertainment Co., Ltd. event fan page 
URL: https://www.facebook.com/OCETW/?ref=bookmarks 
※Event further information is based on this event official Facebook fan page The announcement is subject to the announcement, and the organizer reserves the right to modify or change the event at any time. 

As for IU's schedule, you can ask here  https://twitter.com/IUteamstarcandy

Have a wonderful holiday!:)

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is also one of the series that i have fun with despite the sad ending :) and of course JoonU always give me the one of the best vibes too and i wishes hard for another 2nd series with them.... :) 

 

&

 

i want to wishes every a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR :) 

 

CaptureMerryXmas_zpss4abgb8s.png

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...