[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Hello.

Just dropping by to post this information in case any of you here are interested in supporting Lee Joongi's upcoming drama "Lawless Lawyer". Last year the support from LJG Global Fans was in the forms of advertisement LED billboard which later was posted by JG on his IG, this year probably it'll be the same form.

The preparation for the drama has been done quite discreetly, probably to avoid a lot of spoilers leaking before the first broadcast. However, two veteran actors and actresses with strong acting prowess have officially joined the cast:

http://koalasplayground.com/2018/03/18/veterans-choi-min-soo-and-lee-hye-young-join-lee-jun-ki-in-tvn-drama-lawless-lawyer/

As this drama is an important professional project for JG and it might be his way of getting a ''fresh startover'' after going through a personal difficult time last year, I'd be grateful if you guys can also support him this time by joining the drama forum:

Thank you and have a nice day!

@glamlove123 tq for the update. Don't you think it is a pattern when ever queen had something the next day king will update. I've been observing this for quite sometime and today I'm pretty sure that his going to update. Have been waiting since 9.00 pm. But he updated around 10/11pm. Ok maybe I am over delulu. Been in the drought too long. Queen will update next. Maybe at the wee hour in the morning.:blush:

• Like 3

@paulina79

You are welcome. Yes, it is kind of a pattern. Furthermore, this is going to be a big event for Queen. Mob_gym has updated the group pic much earlier. King could have skipped it and not update. Kkk...but no, he chose to update. Anyway, he had a day off yesterday, hence the gym. 

Hwaiting Queen. Your drama starts today!!

• Like 3

crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

7 hours ago, paulina79 said:

@glamlove123 tq for the update. Don't you think it is a pattern when ever queen had something the next day king will update. I've been observing this for quite sometime and today I'm pretty sure that his going to update. Have been waiting since 9.00 pm. But he updated around 10/11pm. Ok maybe I am over delulu. Been in the drought too long. Queen will update next. Maybe at the wee hour in the morning.:blush:

So we all recognizing his pattern now... 

2 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Oops... a dog in the CF. Kkkk...

credit to zua_sky

Why dog? Because a wolf is tooo muuuch kkkkkkk

On 3/19/2018 at 10:43 PM, saphire_D said:

If 

Reveal hidden contents

Divine mv making was near to CM filming (in the context of "time") you may check to jieun left hand (while she was in the library) and of course hyun joon hand ---> both wore similar black bracelet

Did u all know that even they have same car now? Jg's is black while queen's is white? 

what brand of car is it? I knew that JG had a Porsche last year..

ctto

• Like 6

11 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

@saphire_D chingu, i am more inclined to think of this year being the year of the dog. And who else was born in that year? Who was hoping this year be a great year for him? Kkk... delulu right?

Wow... Yes,  u are right! Omo.... Those two.... 

@loljk17 you may check nabillalaura instagram,  she made a collage of them

1 hour ago, jenny kim said:
  Hide contents

Did you guys watch mymister. So happy for the positive comments towards JE.  You guys should watch it . :blush:

Livestreamed yesterday but missed tonight's episode due to work. Hope this will be the role that makes people realize just how good of an actress she is.

• Like 4

If u see thw full vers of this part... Actually you will see queen facial expression was like "eh...?! "

Spoiler

And abt my mister : queen assured us that no lovelines... Yasss

Mmm...  How abt lawless lawyer? It should be no romance... I hope.. Just a little love line like "Sign" drama