[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

What is she doing with hanna?? Omg i just came back from work.how many things i have missed ?? .and now saw this.. awww so sweet. Hanna do really take a good care of her.. 

1 hour ago, paulina79 said:

Did JE stylist tease her when she post "it was as if the prince was there with them" on JE ig update and hanna response was a shy smile and a heart emoji. Do we have crumbs here people. 

Omg i think these are  all crumbs chingu!!!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, paulina79 said:

Did JE stylist tease her when she post "it was as if the prince was there with them" on JE ig update and hanna response was a shy smile and a heart emoji. Do we have crumbs here people. 

Yesss this is it

Omg thank you @iuteamstarcandy for translating it. 

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

No. Noh Cordi. Refer to sulio ig or stargazer joonu ig.

Oh ok. Rather ambiguous. Someone said, could be Prince Hanteo..kkk... since he was in the pic. But it could also be THE prince she was referring to. 

Looking at JE, she was really smiling last night. 

Haha... @syirazz07, join the fun. 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, syirazz07 said:
  Hide contents

Having a great time ma queen??? Thank you for giving a great friday. To us.. mmuah.jg"s manager also liked this pictures

This always happen when king doesn't have his phone nearby..  Sanghyun guardian angel always there... :blush:

More similarity party time

Oh queen u know stargazers miss him.... And you too right? 

2 more days to go till the premiere of My Ahjussi!

Let's keep our fingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif  and saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon.gif   for its success! good-luck-emoticon.gif

While impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif,

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. My Ahjussi to be a hit or Jieun's role to be her breakout role, for her to be finally acknowledged as a very good actress.

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502  alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502   alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

5. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by supporting each other's projects and endeavors.hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 11

Spoiler

I just know that debella is iu fan (perhaps her friend?) 

She came to iu concert too

And thw flower bouquets which were almost look similar uploaded at king and queen ig, were they come from debella? 

If so,  debella is one of people around joonu 

And i wanna ask you gals... 

Was divine making MV near criminal minds filMing? I think i saw something 

I love your chants @chi13lou !! Yes, cant wait for My Ahjussi. Hope all good things happen to JE and the drama. 

@saphire_D

Spoiler

I knew debella when khanna started following the florist on sept or oct 2017. Then only i started following debella. Yes, i saw debella’s update or is it like on another update on JE’s Seoul concert. 

No idea abt that MV on Cm. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, saphire_D said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I just know that debella is iu fan (perhaps her friend?) 

She came to iu concert too

And thw flower bouquets which were almost look similar uploaded at king and queen ig, were they come from debella? 

If so,  debella is one of people around joonu 

And i wanna ask you gals... 

Was divine making MV near criminal minds filMing? I think i saw something 

Spoiler

Whose MV at CM site and what did you see?

• Like 2

If 

Spoiler

Divine mv making was near to CM filming (in the context of "time") you may check to jieun left hand (while she was in the library) and of course hyun joon hand ---> both wore similar black bracelet

Did u all know that even they have same car now? Jg's is black while queen's is white? 

6 hours ago, saphire_D said:

If 

Reveal hidden contents

Divine mv making was near to CM filming (in the context of "time") you may check to jieun left hand (while she was in the library) and of course hyun joon hand ---> both wore similar black bracelet

Did u all know that even they have same car now? Jg's is black while queen's is white? 

Spoiler

The black bracelet first appeared in Hyori BnB when they went to a Buddhist temple and JE did the prayer there. She bought the bracelet which were sold at the shop there and wore it for quite sometime after that. The same looking bracelet was detected worn by JG during CM especially the episode where he remember Ji Eun the dead chilhood friend. All of that appeared almost at the same time frame. Talk about coincidence. :D

• Like 5