[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

On Sang Hyun’s IG post : maybe he was being emotional because he was thinking of last year’s SAF, coming to a year soon. Haha...delulu mode. Never mind manager nim, one needs to let out one’s feelings. Not good to just keep it to oneself!! And his memories went to MLSHR...why cant he think of CM or other dramas? Actually when did SangHyun started becoming JG’s manager? Both of them have created a great bond together. 

that letter writing part: i think it is taken from the vid which was not released because the song was cancelled. Remember Flower Bookmark 2? Hehe...yes @saphire_D, King also wants to write notes. Delulu me: Last time, he already received Nite Letter, but no time to reply, so he replied through a note in Aug! Haha... You already got the healing camp?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, saphire_D said:

specially when he told the story how his father brought up him. Great father,  wonder if he did not train junki martial arts.. 

I saw the vid on JG already (2013). Many things can be learnt about him from there. Anyway, on the ring. I notice the ring which he wore on the 4th finger, right hand in the vid. While the latest pic where he wrote the Christmas wishes at Namoo, he was wearing it on his 2nd finger, right hand [dec 2017]. Cant be seen clearly but the black colour is visible. So it might be the same ring. When the others in the show commented that he was wearing the ring on his 4th finger, he quickly pulled it out and tried it on his other fingers but apparently it didnt fit. So, the ring was back on his 4th finger, right hand. Haha...does it mean he has 2 same rings? 

Btw, Park Min Young has signed up with Namoo Actors. 

• Like 6

Merry Christmas Stargazers!! and Happy Holidays too... :wub: i remember how last year we're so happy to hear they're gonna walk together in red carpet for SAF T_T i want to have this feeling again someday, i miss them so much...we're so bless to get their moment again by the end of this year but still it never enough hahaa... Let's pray who knows we're gonna receive another surprise by end of next year ^^ be patient and keep chant BBJX miracles come true very soon :D

• Like 9

7 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

I saw the vid on JG already (2013). Many things can be learnt about him from there. Anyway, on the ring. I notice the ring which he wore on the 4th finger, right hand in the vid. While the latest pic where he wrote the Christmas wishes at Namoo, he was wearing it on his 2nd finger, right hand [dec 2017]. Cant be seen clearly but the black colour is visible. So it might be the same ring. When the others in the show commented that he was wearing the ring on his 4th finger, he quickly pulled it out and tried it on his other fingers but apparently it didnt fit. So, the ring was back on his 4th finger, right hand. Haha...does it mean he has 2 same rings? 

Btw, Park Min Young has signed up with Namoo Actors. 

I think because he lost  so much weight,  his fingers are  thinned and ring  fits  on that finger now . I think is the same ring….I hoped  it's not the same  too..

• Like 5

1 hour ago, loljk17 said:

I think because he lost  so much weight,  his fingers are  thinned and ring  fits  on that finger now . I think is the same ring….I hoped  it's not the same  too..

Whether it's the same ring or not it's ok. King is known to have worn rings almost every finger and other accesories. But our beautiful queen is not in a habit of wearing blings. Lately she had worn rings. 2 rings especially the YIN ring and the silver with black ring. Must be important rings. 

• Like 5

Pardon my delulu. I've been having this curiosity about 2 songs that JE sang in her final concert in Seoul on the 10th. Someday and Wind flower. Those two songs are not her usual line up. But that night knowing the king is there I couldn't stop myself from thinking they were for him. *Bad case of delulu and missing crumbs*:D

• Like 6

9 hours ago, paulina79 said:

on the 10th. Someday and Wind flower. Those two songs are not her usual line up. But that night knowing the king is there I couldn't stop myself from thinking they were for him.

Kkkk.... Someday was the caption used by JG in his IG in early Nov. Delulu : maybe JE asked him, what song do you want me to sing? His answer was ‘Someday’. Kkkk....

Spoiler

@saphire_D Hahaha...

• Like 2

@saphire_D sorry chingu, this is all I can find for you no english sub.

i think from here you can continously watch it from 1-15. It is a playlist though. I remember the time when MLSHR was still on air, I think I have posted this with English sub. I will try scanning my posts way back then. Hoping soompi did not delete it yet. 

• Like 4

On 24/12/2017 at 12:21 PM, glamlove123 said:

You are welcome @chi13lou !! And a very happy holidays to everyone!!

just want to go back to my IG post on the rings. To those who are fans of JE/IU, i am sure once you notice the letter she is holding, you will associate it with TTN. Yes, it was from TTN vid, the latest, the one during MMA 2017. I noticed she was wearing a ring and decided to screen capture the vid a few times so that the ring will at least be visible. When i saw the ring has the colour black, i thought i remember seeing it before but cant remember when. Personally speaking i haven’t seen a ring with that design (black) before. I too have a habit of deleting any photos/vids that have lingered too long inmy mobile. In actual fact i have deleted the TTN vid but still hold on to the screen cap. (Btw, if anyone has the link to that vid, pls give it to me.) So, when i saw JG wearing that ring on his pic yesterday (?), gosh, i dont know what to say, especially when i notice the colour black. JG’s ring is huge but JE’s rather small, so it is quite hard to notice it. Anyway, i read a fan’s comment saying, the ring is new, something that the fan has not seen him wearing before. I dont know whether it is a crumb or not but i hope for the best. 

I also noticed the JG ring that is new, he only wore large rings and silver, when I saw the ring he was wearing golden black and it looks like silver pebbles I remembered that I had seen a similar ring on the UI's finger however fine and delicate, in all the posts when you post in the ig and then saw in the MMA presentation and posted yesterday in my IG. I am very hopeful, I hope it is a real sign.

• Like 5