[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Omo our favourite couple's birthdays are coming up.

I want to wish JG oppa a happy birthday first.

Is he really 38 already? (39 in Korean age)

I wish you all the love and happiness. Hoping to hear some wedding bells for you sooooon.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

hi I had been admirer of Lee joon gi and IU and I believe they are a couple since they are not being linked up with their co-actors and actress they are just being low key.

BTW guys do you have gc in facebook, instagram or twitter ?? can I join?? hope someone will reply. thanks 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, biancamiguel said:

hi I had been admirer of Lee joon gi and IU and I believe they are a couple since they are not being linked up with their co-actors and actress they are just being low key.

BTW guys do you have gc in facebook, instagram or twitter ?? can I join?? hope someone will reply. thanks 

Hi you can join us in this thread here. This is a shipping thread for JoonU ship.

Happy 39th birthday OPPA LEE JOON GI!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Welcome aboard the ship, @biancamiguel! Don't forget to wear your face mask and life jacket, and hold on tight as this is a ship that sails itself!

To our King, 

JoonGi!

happy-birthday.gif

Take care and keep safe!

While waiting, let's continue to

keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

WE CAN MAKE IT!

loudspeaker-1459128_960_720.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Welcome aboard the ship, @biancamiguel! Don't forget to wear your face mask and life jacket, and hold on tight as this is a ship that sails itself!

To our King, 

JoonGi!

happy-birthday.gif

Take care and keep safe!

While waiting, let's continue to

keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

WE CAN MAKE IT!

loudspeaker-1459128_960_720.png

I miss your chant Chi. Hope this year will be amazing for our OTP. The best for all their dreams

Ameen... :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 4/17/2020 at 9:52 AM, hellostargazers57 said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to LEE JOON GI !!

Wish success for your upcoming drama, stay healthy for your love one :lol: long live King and hope you're not feel lonely anymore, no worries - be happy :wub:

Is JG come to this thread and read my birthday wish to him? Lol i'm happy for his instastory today, he said be happy everybody~ also use SHR behind the scene kkk... He seems always have good mood.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, hellostargazers57 said:

Is JG come to this thread and read my birthday wish to him? Lol i'm happy for his instastory today, he said be happy everybody~ also use SHR behind the scene kkk... He seems always have good mood.

He's always happy with MLSHR... how can we move on when uri JG is in such a good mood?

• Like 3