[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Kkkk i agree,  seol appa.... If king do that,  he is not only waking up dispatch, but also kick it!! Kkkk

Aish..... The delulu is getting uncontrol... Mianh... 

So uri king and queen fond of couple things : insta theme,  couple brand,  exchange fave color,  couple act (vending machine,  yoga,  pizza,  expression,  gosh so many similarities) if i am not so into k tainment,  maybe i will think they are married couple

Lee Seungi had sent a food truck to JIEUN and the casts of My Ajussi. Complete with cute pink bear. Both he and Jieun are good friends and support each other. Hope this will stir up somebody to send something to her. Seol appa better make your move. :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

25 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

Lee Seungi had sent a food truck to JIEUN and the casts of My Ajussi. Complete with cute pink bear. Both he and Jieun are good friends and support each other. Hope this will stir up somebody to send something to her. Seol appa better make your move. :blush:

lee seunggi oh gong? omo...so sweetttt :heart:

seol appa, u better palli!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

59 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

yea.. Seol appa.. better make a palli moves  ... becos Lee seungi also  her oppa..that once gave her special designer bracelet as well.. i bet Seol appa had gave Jieun something special too in secret out side the dispatch's radar. :D

• Like 4

For uaenas,  watching IU doing this maybe they thing she is so cute

But for stargazers,  it is beyond cute. Cause of the memory in ep 16 ....:bawling:

I miss joonu crumb

Queen... King..... We are hungry... 

Good to know that king and queen stylist have good relationship. They like each other insta post today... 

Keep the good work gals

And be uri Joonu guardian angels... We count on you

*i better sleep or make ramyeon or doing my homework... :wacko:

HARDLIFE OF A SHIPPER... Ya silent reader! If u are not join this ship yet,  be grateful... Being Joonu shipper you have to be Very very patient.... 

Jung Seung Hwa song "Snowman" brings me back to the "Wind" OST for MLSHR. It feels like the continuation of the song. JE's lyrics really depict the cold and lonely winter when love is on a crossroad. She is still waiting and hoping for the love to return as the spring will thaw the snow which hold the heart. JSH voice is superb. Combining the composing,lyrics and the singer the song is a winner.

Dear @saphire_D it is hard to be a shipper. But we choose to be one because we love JoonU. We are here to support them both in their careers and personal lives. We pray for a calm and steady journey cruising the unknown water until we reach our intended destiny safely. It took SoongSoong couple more than two years to have a confirmation. We stubborn JoonU shippers surely can do that. From time to time we get the glimpse of crumbs big and small. I think we should be thankful for bits and pieces. Eventhoug it is hard during dry season but I'm happy meeting everybody here. Something to brighten the hard and tiring reality. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @paulina79 Proud of you!! Still stay strong in this ship... Poke @glamlove123 Both of you are daebakk

Let us pray,  king updates his instagram and throw some hints

(last hints (my delulu)  = new balance , maxim and cosmetic CF) cmiiw

After that he  posted abt his jujitsu training... 

I wish the next hint is the big cake... **soon... 

The winter is almost over

7 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

So what is the meaning of this song? 

Sorry.... Due to crumb deficiency... My brain a little bit  lazy for something related to art 

JG likes winter, even his daughter's name was Seol...