[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@deori chingu, kkkk...found it. She

wore it in Feb 2016, according to Iufashionstyle ig. JE was filming MLSHR too, at that time right?

JG was hanging out with friends in early Jan 2018 (the collage). But if one notice of his pics in the Mario costume and the claw machine, the jacket he wore has the fur as collar or the hood but we cant see the wordings at the front of the jacket though. 

Edit : i just watched the claw machine vid, the jacket is the same as in collage of modo511717.

Must be one of his winter jackets for 2017/2018 season. 

Credit iufashionstyle

• Like 5

Thanks 4 the crumb... Mmmm not in my ahjussi period? Ok... So queen has the one without fur

Waiting for JG island.... Wow... In march we will have both of them in small screen. Hope next time they would have same project 

26 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:
Oh my goodness, they are really teasing these two. Kkkk....

Omonaa

My head said that NOW IS QUEEN TURN. SHE IS LEADING THE HORSE... while King choose to stay calm

Sooo sweet,  those two keep giving us crumb

I loveeee it

Let us laugh for a while

Super delulu fans.... :heart:

7 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

wore it in Feb 2016, according to Iufashionstyle ig. JE was filming MLSHR too, at that time right?

JG was hanging out with friends in early Jan 2018 (the collage). But if one notice of his pics in the Mario costume and the claw machine, the jacket he wore has the fur as collar or the hood but we cant see the wordings at the front of the jacket though. 

Edit : i just watched the claw machine vid, the jacket is the same as in collage of modo511717.

Credit iufashionstyle

who knows the queen presented the king with the jacket. hahahahaha

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2

To all stargazers celebrating their birthdays in February,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! happy-birthday-smiley-emoticon-2.gif

TGIF! Have a great weekend, stargazers!!! chill-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by supporting each other's projects and endeavors.hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

King,  when will you send food truck to my ahjussi set? I count it as big cake, japanese cheese cake.... :D

I think i will jump if pyeha do that kkk

Mmm... :huh: Not a wise step? Waking up sleeping dispatch? 

Ok... Arasso

My heart is so happy when stargazer chingu post abt "wishing joonu to marry soon" *fingercrossed 

Thanks to stargazerjoonu

So the food came from blackspoon

Who is blackspoon? 

If king would send food truck,  what name suit to him? 

Goryeo spoon?  Dogwolf cutipie? 

Mianh.... Teasing both of you is a fun thing to do at the weekend kkk

@paulina79 seol appa???  Kkkkk

Or first generation flower boy?:rolleyes:

Spoiler

I am watching arang now... This drama is very very interesting.... Wonder how iljimae? Jg fans said he acted comical and funny... Mmm iljimae or hero? :o

So many homeworks

On 02/02/2018 at 2:30 PM, glamlove123 said:

Credit iufashionstyle

Daebak, u found the clear inform.(tumbs up)

Their jackets are from the same brand. Just like Jacket 'Peace is Cheaper'.

Cute coincidence :rolleyes: (calling Jimong) 

• Like 4