[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Queen is everywhere... But when one of them is MIA it feels something missing

Mmm maybe dispatch now starting to wake up from his bedtime kkk,  joonu should be careful... 

@paulina79

yes, i dont mind them to work hard. When the right time comes for them to have a break, then it is play hard time. I mean, they really need to relax and have a good rest. 

@saphire_D

MIA in our eyes, doesn’t mean he/she is inactive. It could be the other way round. He is actually active but we don’t know. Just like the 2nd round of Okinawa. He was busy scuba diving for his JG Island. Ohh...i wish 1 day, JG Island will feature Jeju. Or Bali. Or... the list goes on. And he will invite a guest... eg you know who. Oops...i better stop. Too much delulu here. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Yey. JG had updated his ig. He posted one @Ranmi05 edit. If he got to browsed through @Ranmi05 posts a lot of JoonU MLSHR pics. And among the latest are JoonU Calender of the couple scenes in MLSHR. Do you think he specifically chose this fan ig account to tell us something. He knows that we are in a drought season. A small crumb perhaps. :wub:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, paulina79 said:

Yey. JG had updated his ig. He posted one @Ranmi05 edit. If he got to browsed through @Ranmi05 posts a lot of JoonU MLSHR pics. And among the latest are JoonU Calender of the couple scenes in MLSHR. Do you think he specifically chose this fan ig account to tell us something. He knows that we are in a drought season. A small crumb perhaps. :wub:

yea... saw that too chingu. no wonder it looks familiar to me.. why suddenly he chose that song too.. his song "ma lady.RIGHT? " 

Spoiler

"LEE JUN GI -MA LADY"

`ve been waiting for a long time
That`s right, we were meant to be
You`ve came in to my life
It`s never gonna be the same
Let me say this to you, girl

As much as we’ve been together, what gets deeper
Is the first day that we can never go back to again

Memories of you are endless
Memories filled with heart fluttering feelings

Hey, the day I saw your eyes
I became me

You know
How I felt when I first saw you
Words I spit out without even knowing

Ma Lady, (you`re) my lady
Your eyes that looked at me, your lips
That night, me from back then
It just stopped
I couldn’t get any close to you
As I just waited for your smile

When I think of those times, I just laugh
More when I see you leaning on me right now

Memories of you are endless
Memories filled with heart fluttering feelings

Hey, the day I saw your eyes
I became me

You know
How I felt when I first saw you
Words I spit out without even knowing

It just stopped

Can you believe this time
That we are together right here?
I’ll say it again, I won’t ever leave your side
You know you make me live
oh, Let me love

It just stopped

(Your eyes that looked at me, I just I want you be my girl)
It just stopped
And you gave me a bright smile

NOW  who else his lady?? 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, paulina79 said:

yea... saw that too chingu. no wonder it looks familiar to me.. why suddenly he chose that song too.. his song "ma lady.." 

• Like 2

Omonaaaaaa

After the day of fasting so hard... Finally... King...... And thanks for your ig update. 

Uri friend ranmi 05 is one of jg fan which ONLY posts Joonu related in the term of JG costar. Other JG fans usually also post his old dramas.... And ohhhh that is why i skip scholar for my last journey kkkk... He is so goood with his co star.... And she is also beautiful kkkk... (but.none beat Queen of course!!!) 

Yes King,  your lady is everywhere now in every day of my life kkk (insta life,  i mean) 

Omo... @syirazz07 @glamlove123@paulina79 .... So perhaps i will get my virtual hiccup soon.... Very very sooon

Kkkkk.... 

Thanks King for granting our murmur for missing u both!!! 

You are Mr CCTV indeed

Omooo...looks like you are super excited @saphire_D chingu. Kkkkk ...

ranmi05 is a Taiwanese and he/she is SoSoo friendly. Ranmi doesnt update the IG on a daily basis but does regularly, be it vid (eg mlshr and JG’s concert/fanmeet). As @saphire_D mentioned, JG’s leading lady in mlshr does occupy ranmi’s IG. And as @paulina79 said, among the latest update are SoSoo 2018 calendar. I have also mentioned about the calendar on 19 Jan. @saphire_D and @syirazz07 also commemted on the calendar. Ranmi even circles JG’s and JE’s birthdates on the calendar. Gotta go now. 

• Like 6

@glamlove123 looks like King and us have same fave Ig accs :D And if i am not wrong the beautiful calendar which ranmi have made was posted here (CMIIW).  

Spoiler

Omo... Are you really lurking here,  Lee Joon Gi? I am shaking now

I just know that King mentioned his popular line at the end of his concert

Spoiler

This was around april fool,  right? 

10 hours ago, paulina79 said:

omo @paulina79 @glamlove123 chingu.. suddenly ranmi05 ig became the central of our attentions..it really give me goosebumps.. @saphire_D hows going with ur hiccups ekekek? he really does lurking on us.. not just him, its both of them  :):)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, saphire_D said:

I just know that King mentioned his popular line at the end of his concert

Chingu, this vid For You is from Taiwan concert.   After For You, JG said the sentence ‘i will go find you my Soo’....  JE came in.  Remember JG went up to meet JE on the elevated stage. JG was wearing the black leather jacket. 

I am wondering where was JG when Ranmi05 used the vid Ma Lady. Was it in Taiwan too or at his other concerts? Just need to look at the stage for similarities. IF it is from Taiwan concert, then it says much about how meaningful was the Taiwan concert for him. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Chingu, this vid For You is from Taiwan concert.   After For You, JG said the sentence ‘i will go find you my Soo’....  JE came in.  Remember JG went up to meet JE on the elevated stage. JG was wearing the black leather jacket. 

I am wondering where was JG when Ranmi05 used the vid Ma Lady. Was it in Taiwan too or at his other concerts? Just need to look at the stage for similarities. IF it is from Taiwan concert, then it says much about how meaningful was the Taiwan concert for him. 

I think the For you posted by @ranmi05 is the one in Seoul because the hair and the stage were different. He wore a black leather jacket for both concerts but the in Seoul was the one with the sign Peace is cheaper the same sign with queen's white jacket. I strongly believe that because he was sad and cried during the concert which was held in April. We knew what happened in April 2017. You can see that the smile he gave was not as beautiful and happy (no eyes smile) as he gave in Taiwan. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

I think the For you posted by @ranmi05 is the one in Seoul because the hair and the stage were different. He wore a black leather jacket for both concerts but the in Seoul was the one with the sign Peace is cheaper the same sign with queen's white jacket. I strongly believe that because he was sad and cried during the concert which was held in April. We knew what happened in April 2017. You can see that the smile he gave was not as beautiful and happy (no eyes smile) as he gave in Taiwan. 

Oh ok yes... the screens are different too. Thanks @paulina79 for pointing it out. And mianh @saphire_D  i am wrong here. Since this was his last concert, the ‘.... i will find you my Soo.’ is very apt to the situation he was in at that time. If the sign Peace is cheaper can be seen, then it has to be Seoul. 

Thanks and sorry!

Anyway, JG’s choice of song to upload as his latest IG update does feel like crumb to me. Though some fans relate it to

1. A sign of him having a fanmeet in the near future

2. To celebrate his Ma Lady video that has exceeded 1million viewers,

Well, i dont deny both. There may be some truth in it. But as a shipper i guess i need to have a 3rd option. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:

Wow, another crumb? When did JE wear the jacket? Anyone? I saw JG wore his just recently, around New Year. Correct me if i am wrong. 

Hmm...during ML filming?

I guess so. Seeing JE's long hair that She had when filming MLSHR. 

And JG,  that pic is when He had a hang out with his friends,  right? 

Mmm, such a cute coincidence :rolleyes::wub:

• Like 4