[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

anyeong chingu yaaaa..@saphire_D u are so fast:D i was about to share baekhyunie too but suddenly had to do some errands... ekekeke... he was so cute humming that right?!!...  now id love to mesmerize our chants all over again... thank you @chi13lou chingu. ur chants always lights up the day.

On 1/29/2018 at 5:29 PM, chi13lou said:

It's a brand new week for all stargazers!

Patience-Is-A-Virtue-Quote-4.jpg

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by supporting each other's projects and endeavors.hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 7

1 hour ago, saphire_D said:

King..... What are you doing now? 

@glamlove123 maybe 10th prince is teasing his bro now kkkk

Kkk... wouldn’t that be nice? No 10 is teasing his hyung. It is Wang eun’s turn today. He has always been busy. Only to meet up briefly with Wang so and Wang Jung at AAA last Nov. And of course our King went to his concert too.  

@syirazz07 chingu, next time you will be quicker than anyone else... btw, the lyrics that BaekHyun was humming...what’s the meaning of it? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

the 10th prince was singing this part..

Spoiler

romanization: 

Ireun achim jageun saedeul noraessori deullyeoomyeon
Eonjena geuraessdeut aswipge jameul kkaenda
Changmun hana haessal gadeuk nunbusige bichyeoogo
Seoneulhan naenggie jaechaegihalkka malkka eum

Nun bibimyeo ppaekkomhi changbakkeul naedaboni
Samsamoo aideureun jaejaldaemyeo hakgyo gago
Sanchaek gassda osineun abeojiui yangsoneneun
Hyogwareul al su eopsneun yaksuga hana gadeuk eum

english:

Early in the morning, when I hear the sound of the birds chirping
As always, I reluctantly wake up
Through the window, the sunlight dazzles and shines
At the crisp air, I feel like I’m going to sneeze but I don’t

I rub my eyes and look out the window
Kids in groups of twos and threes chatter on their way to school
In father’s hands, after he returned from his walk
There’s mountain water, which I don’t really know the benefits of

if im not mistaken he was singing the first part to be exact...

• Like 5

What happen with King? He wants us to focus on Queen new pictorial? Arasso King... Kkkk

@glamlove123 lend me your insta pict, honey!! 

King,  we have been fasting for a week,  and i miss my hiccup!!

Please,  jaebal.... Update ur IG

51 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

What happen with King? He wants us to focus on Queen new pictorial? Arasso King... Kkkk

@glamlove123 lend me your insta pict, honey!! 

No problem babe, as long as it is JoonU related!!

Looks like Queen’s pics/news are everywhere. Even Wang Eun was humming her song. Kkkk... King is in silent mode now. He is working on something maybe. Err...he didnt turn up for his juijitsu training? No pics at all. His fans are making up photos/vids to lure him back. ^_^

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

32 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Brain teaser. Which one is the King? Kkkkk....

The one with black uniform,  left side... Kkkk.... So here King is..... Busy with jiujitsu..... Thanks 4 update. 

Now i am watching arang and magistrate,  bye bye...  All

8 hours ago, saphire_D said:

The one with black uniform,  left side... Kkkk.... So here King is..... Busy with jiujitsu..... Thanks 4 update. 

Now i am watching arang and magistrate,  bye bye...  All

King didn’t have to upload himself. Kkkk... there is ‘cctv’ at mob gym. There is another one at their IG story. 

@saphire_D, hope u enjoy Arang, i am on Iljimae (but it will not beat ML...kkk...)

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

King didn’t have to upload himself. Kkkk... there is ‘cctv’ at mob gym. There is another one at their IG story. 

@saphire_D, hope u enjoy Arang, i am on Iljimae (but it will not beat ML...kkk...)

I wonder why he is so into jujitsu now. Is it something to do with his new drama/film? 

• Like 5

Not too sure @paulina79. Whether for personal or professional reasons. When he first uploaded about juijitsu, he said he wants to do good in it. Sang Hyun and his sister join in too. He was already in martial arts before, so this might be a continuation to it. 

Professionally, it maybe too. Who knows? Besides JG Island, there will be JG Juijitsu? JG Martial Arts? Haha....

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:

Not too sure @paulina79. Whether for personal or professional reasons. When he first uploaded about juijitsu, he said he wants to do good in it. Sang Hyun and his sister join in too. He was already in martial arts before, so this might be a continuation to it. 

Professionally, it maybe too. Who knows? Besides JG Island, there will be JG Juijitsu? JG Martial Arts? Haha....

Or he wants to be like queen IU Slimething, IU Yoga, IU BnB with hyori, IU KDpharma, IU New Balance, IU actress, IU singer, lyricist, album producer etc...etc...etc. Hardworking couple.:blush:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1