[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Looks like queen now in a good mood. But this trend seem familiar. Remember king did the same (serial ig update in a short time,  while queen in Silent mode) now they do it in contrary. 

do not know it is delulu or not but that is how I feel

After Queen updating,  I assumed king update. But that didn't happen :o

Queen is so cute..... Can not wait my ahjussi..... Omo... March is very very far... :huh:

Hope mlshr 2 now in talk... Please.. 

If not drama,  let it be movie please

JG and Jackie Chan? Wow I never know this.... Last time I only post what I think similar between them. Fate...

Spoiler

thank you @glamlove123 @saphire_D chingus... you guys are so alive.. indeed our queen was so happy after the concert right?!!we definitely understand why was she so happy right?? after meeting someone special or about to..lmao.   yes the trend now is "do it contrary ekekeke..". i love secret garden .. so soothing in my ears right right now..  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Queen video : pallete after party. Who has sharp eye? 

@saphire_D chingu, are you trying to say that JE’s staff was trying to tease her? The one with the green hair? Black hoodie? With that white word representing a certain athletics shoes’ brand?  There are words pointed at that person but i dont know the meaning. 

(Gosh...just crossed my mind. Did JG already knew abt JE’s NB much earlier? He wore Adxxxs tshirt on his 8 dec IG update. He want to tease her?)

@syirazz07 chingu, you are even jjang!! The meanings of the Secret Garden lyrics..,,

“Feels like I’ve been born again
After I met you
From the moment you accepted
My pitiful heart

I started to dream again
After I met you
From the moment you accepted
My pitiful heart”

That is the part of the song right?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

It just occured to me that after 5 hrs of singing plus many hours of rehearsing and concert on the 9th, she still had energy left for after party activities. She was really celebrating that night. Must be something or someone made her felt energetic. A vitamin perhaps.

From some ueana twitter it seemed that there were other artists and idols came for her concert in Seoul for both days. But we know who got to really meet her in her dressing room and wanted to be the glow of the firefly

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@glamlove123 chingu u are even better in analysing.. good thoughts chingu.

I dont know if u guys have seen this.. but it really captured my heart right now.. its the longing remarks from stargazers to our joonu.. im sorry if ive been repeated someone else's video post. Just sharing my feels

Credit to hellostargazers57 for the vid

Spoiler

Enjoy ur weekdays chingus.. i just hope our joonu or atleast one of them have watch this video.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

It's a brand new week for all stargazers!

Patience-Is-A-Virtue-Quote-4.jpg

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by supporting each other's projects and endeavors.hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 13

Yes @glamlove123 they can make it. 

Just want to share yesterday I accidently while browsing through channels watched Blacknight kdrama KBS. There was this scene towards the end when the main actor flashback to his previous life during Joseon dynasty where he and his lover/wife were playing with shadow. It was really the same scene as SoSoo when they spent the night together. It really brought me back to MLSHR. I just can't move on. And missing JoonU.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, paulina79 said:

yesterday I accidently while browsing through channels watched Blacknight kdrama KBS. There was this scene towards the end when the main actor flashback to his previous life during Joseon dynasty where he and his lover/wife were playing with shadow. It was really the same scene as SoSoo when they spent the night together. It

Annyeong everyone,

Yes, i saw that scene too. It is pretty much similar with MLSHR. @saphire_D did mention that earlier on if i am not mistaken. 

• Like 4

On 1/29/2018 at 5:29 PM, chi13lou said:

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by supporting each other's projects and endeavors.hug-2.gif

The chant is working this time around. Kkkk... 10th Prince Wang Eun taking the lead now. What say you 4th Prince Wang So? Or do i smell something?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

King..... What are you doing now? 

@glamlove123 maybe 10th prince is teasing his bro now kkkk

While i miss King,  i found this,  short review of King's career in K ent

He is a hardworker 

Spoiler