[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

13 minutes ago, e1b2j3 said:

I hope the next role he plays, has no romance. The only romance he could have only with the queen.hahahaha

ha ha ha.... Speaking abt romance,  both have "no romance" drama after mlshr. A commitment or what? Kkkk.... My delulu... 

I agree with you.... If king has romance drama,  I wish the costar is queen. Maybe romance drama in real life? :heart:

Spoiler

King new hair color 

A fan said it is purple? He must miss her a lot

Queen is busy filming

Hope you stay healthy and happy queen.... Miss u both

Please update,  jaebal

The king updated his ig twice today. Waiting for queen to update. In the second update king looked down and not smilling. He looked tired too. Or maybe its just the posed style to show his famous jawline. Don't think they are recent photos

• Like 4

On 1/22/2018 at 11:36 AM, paulina79 said:

Thanks chingu @chi13lou. Been waiting for your chant. @saphire_D the man is the stylist for the drama so no worry there.

King's photos above are not latest. I think nowadays King opts for more rugged male look. Tan and tough. Maybe he wants the public see him more than just pretty boy image. Anyway he is 36 this year. He wants more meaty role.

Lee Joon Gi has always been manly. Aside from being a phenomenal actor, JG is an amazing martial artist and he does not use doubles in all his stunts. So far reading info from his fans, I learned he has 4th Dan Black Belt in Taekwando, 1st Dan Blackbelt Hapkido, 1st Dan Blackbelt in Taekyeon, he learned few martial arts for his dramas and movies such as Wushu(Kung Fu), Thai Kick Boxing, Russian Martial Arts and now he is working on for another belt in Brazilian Juijit-su.

Check out his movies and dramas when you have time.

Have you watched his latest drama Criminal Minds yet?

He has the cheeky side of him and he loves to perform. That is why his fan meetings have always been like concerts since his first fan meeting in 2008 as per google info.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow.... I just realize that... King update twice.. Thanks @glamlove123 

his last update is from okinawa,  maybe it is a promotional ig update kkk

So from glamlove info,  uri king is unique actor. He is special indeed. And that kind of actor is precious. As special as jacki Chan?  Mmm proud of him

Wait for his next drama or movie...king... Fighting!! 

Now let's wait for queen update

Lee Ji an mode on.... Hope she always keep herself warm,  rest if tired,  sleep when exhausted and eat well. 

King,  if u lurk here,  please send our warm hug for the queen

BTW... Just love the bond between people around joonu

Spoiler

Queen stylist like the post B)

15 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

There’s a translation on JG’s interview after his ASian Awards event last Nov. Among others he said about looking forward to act in a romance drama. Cant seem to find the link. If anyone found it pls post it here. Thanks. 

Does he want to do drama with romance?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

@saphire_D chingu

Hide contents

If 2015, if i am not mistaken, she was already with JKH. CMIIMW.

Yes,  that is why I am a little bit confuse

Maybe I should  post the vid here kkk

Anyway actually that is not important... 

I should delete my post... 

Mian...

1 hour ago, saphire_D said:

et us watch together,  and cmiiw will ya

Chingu, i have watched it but i couldn’t find the said Q&A.

There are about 50something Qs and i think i learn some new things here. Eg about Oh Hyuk, how sweet his voice is. When was the vid released? After Palette?

thanks for sharing. 

• Like 2

credit nurrizqiyah92

perfect chemistry? No matter how many times i see this scene, it never fails to convey the warmth from these two. MLSHR falls into fantasy romance genre.

So JG ssi, once you have that romance drama, suggest for the best actress (err.. you know whom we meant right? Kkkk....) that can deliver the perfect chemistry between both leads. 

Haishhh...me deluluing. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

5 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

perfect chemistry? No matter how many times i see this scene, it never fails to convey the warmth from these two. MLSHR falls into fantasy romance genre.

So JG ssi, once you have that romance drama, suggest for the best actress (err.. you know whom we meant right? Kkkk....) that can deliver the perfect chemistry between both leads. 

Haishhh...me deluluing. 

very nice  video and very well chosen song and singer. Before JG deleted  those that he follow on  IG,  one of them was Taylor Swift, probably is one of his favorite singers.

Their beauty creates a  fairytale atmosphere. After the King and the clown,  I do not believe that in  another drama  JG was more beautiful than in MLSHR.

I think too  JG is ready for  romantic movie/drama, his  melancholic and dreamy eyes, his kiss on her cheek that is not a simple kiss, seems out of his heart,  warm smile recommend him for romance.

but I think it will be hard for him  to play  with IU this year,  maybe in  fall, because her  drama will begin on March 21 and end in late June. Usually IU  has concerts in  fall and winter …

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Mister

to keep our fingers crossed that  they star  together even in fall  and be MLSHR season 2 ... how nice it would be…

JG is nominated in actor of the year in 13th soompi awards

https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/drama/actor-of-the-year

• Like 7