[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

OK,  queen thanks for letting us fasting for a while.. 

Queen update,  with his manager.... Kkkk

Sanghyun oppa should tease hanteoo this time! 

Spoiler

The Joonu theme is : Me and My Manager

Joonu both are number one in each their field. So proud of them

Please..... Be real couple and make a high quality children *Aish...  

Queen won a lot of music awards and her song almost like a national song kkkk

7 hours ago, saphire_D said:

OK,  queen thanks for letting us fasting for a while.. 

Queen update,  with his manager.... Kkkk

Sanghyun oppa should tease hanteoo this time! 

Reveal hidden contents

The Joonu theme is : Me and My Manager

Hanteoo posted in instagram Sanghyun congratulating . Sanghyun answered.Chingu verify and analyze

• Like 5

6 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Some fans said king is sexier , and I feel that too. Not just kick but the locking style... Omo.. 

Spoiler

Jieunah you have someone pro to learn abt this kkkkk

Sorry per***

thanks @glamlove123 for the vid... 

2 hours ago, saphire_D said:
8 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Some fans said king is sexier , and I feel that too. Not just kick but the locking style... Omo.. 

Kkkk....i thought i am not going to touch on this but haha... some celebs are practising their skills in the cold. Skiing away. King is indoor doing his martial arts. 

Spoiler

Ji Eunah... do you see what we saw? Please Refrain from saying, Ehh?? Kkkk.... we just love to tease you, ya...

Btw, is the lady in the pic, JG’s sis? Cant see clearly. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Yes.... I think so @glamlove123

I know for korean celeb this gesture is part of culture,  but my shipper heart wavered fo a little. 

Mirroring each other is a couple usually do

Spoiler

I saw this gesture before.... King? Are you cctv us? Am i right? Kkkk

24 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

know for korean celeb this gesture is part of culture,  but my shipper heart wavered fo a little. 

Kkk... i think JE was answering to ‘where will your next concert be?’ Something like that... and of course her answer was Seoul, her last concert. Yes, it is part of the entrrtainers’ culture but as you said your shipper heart waived a little. I fully understand that. Haha...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

The gesture,  i saw JG did that in an onterview of bts arang and magistrate. At that time he made a quiz then he pretended ask his viewers ...kkkk.... I forgot the ig acc, that was so funny and similar with what JE did 

Thanks for the update @glamlove123glamlove uri king definitely a good role model for the youth. He is smart,  good planner,  good looking and has healthy lifestyle. May GOD bless him with happiness and successful life. :heart:

He is a hard worker too,  both king and queen are good people!! 

Spoiler

Honestly I am starting inpatient to wait the wedding news... 

Hardlife of a shipper 

On 1/14/2018 at 12:23 AM, loljk17 said:

I saw that The Star headquarters  is  in Tokyo, Shibuya …. in Tokyo are two Maricar stores  Akihabara and  Shibuya .

@loljk17, yes you are right. JG was at maricar shibuya, tokyo (as per maron090801 IG — credit to his/her IG). I have also checked on some pics of maricar shibuya, and i could relate to the ultraman (?) figure, the stack of clothes on the left and a flag on top right. 

I am assuming JG’s Mario vid was also taken here (maricar shibuya), since i dont think he would go fr one maricar to another maricar in Tokyo. His ‘claw-machine/anime’ vid would also have been taken in Tokyo though i dont know the exact location. Again, i am assuming it based on the Spectacles JG was wearing and his winter jacket (both are same as in Mario vid). 

** correct me if i am wrong somewhere. Thanks. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wow @glamlove123 thanks 4 investigation,  and flight from seoul to tokyo is about 2 hours long,  in a day there are 10 airlines involved. So it is very easy and fast to fly there and go back to seoul at the same day. 

Both have great ability in ninja ing so why not luigi and picachu have secret date there..? 

Lol. ....delulu to the max

Wishing for hiccup if queen update today,  but i know she is busy and it is improper for us to be greedy toward her kkkk

Omo @glamlove123 you've made my day!! Thanks a lot