[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 hours ago, saphire_D said:

So,  is there any marycar in seoul? But a fan already have a pict of the exact place.... And it was in japan. So it is only our delulu? But Honestly,  i am sure abt it.  And why is it impossible to fly from seoul to japan? Maybe not in okinawa but tokyo? Ah... I try to look the Ig of JG fan who posted the place but i think i lost the track :huh: @loljk17

maybe he had to travel to Japan to set up his photobook  in The Star magazine. I saw that The Star headquarters  is  in Tokyo, Shibuya …. in Tokyo are two Maricar stores  Akihabara and  Shibuya .

• Like 4

On 1/11/2018 at 6:40 PM, saphire_D said:

Sometimes I asked myself why a lot of JG fans are ahjumma

And here is the answer,  well,  he is a good actor and very kind to

Annyeong chinggu,

Such a nice start to the day seeing sanghyun’s update. Haha...i cant help laughing seeing SH. Listening to JG laugh too, was like wow. Speaking goryeo style was on purpose? JG said abt Goryeo earlier on right? I was trying to catch what he said. Then only SH felt ‘sad’ and then laughed. 

Thanks @syirazz07 for the translation. Yes, both of them showed appreciation to their team. 

@saphire_D, i saw an ahjussi fan of JG being interviewed. In his mid 50s or 60s. He came for JG’s concert (Japan). However, there was no translation. The words that i understood were Joon Gi-san and saranghe. The wife (i guess) who was standing beside ahjussi was laughing away. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@glamlove123, @syirazz07 and @saphire_D can we say we are blessed with crumbs today as early as 6.00am in the morning. Yesterday King N queen updated with 8 hours different. No 8 again. And today king just updated with celebrating JG team and speaking in goeryo style.  Prior to this sang hyun updated his ig with missing MLSHR shooting time. My delulu mind wonders they must talk about that time a lot. Of course queen's name must be mentioned a lot in their convo.  :blush:

Can we aspect any confirmation soon

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

Omo.... I guess i'll have a hiccup if one of you, once more, update your IG today,  joonu!! 

So king is in "happy" mode on.... Mmm.... What will happen for the next day? *still hope for dispatch revealing something:blush:

Omo, omo! Am still hungry! Am so greeeedy! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@paulina79 chingu yes definitely we are all blessed this Sunday morning. look like our OTP really busy feeding us this week and it happens every weekend too..  love them.. 

1 hour ago, ShaiKeun said:

Omo, omo! Am still hungry! Am so greeeedy! 

OMO @ShaiKeun @glamlove123 @saphire_D @loljk 17 chingus we are indeed still hungry and greedy for more more crumbs.always will until the wedding bell is ringing... ekekek

i have my hiccup now.. its contiguous..!!!!   :D thank you glamlove chingu.. for the updates

• Like 2

18 hours ago, vanilaz_w said:

@glamlove123 lol I also thought of JE when I saw the box JG was trying to get too. really resemble uri Queen.

Yes, that was my reaction too. A fleeting one. Well, what about him? Did he has the same thought too? Haha...

20 hours ago, saphire_D said:

So,  is there any marycar in seoul? But a fan already have a pict of the exact place.... And it was in japan.

Not that i know of. Maricar has its stores only in Japan (from my reading). Tokyo, Osaka, Okinawa, among others. 

18 hours ago, loljk17 said:

maybe he had to travel to Japan to set up his photobook  in The Star magazine. I saw that The Star headquarters  is  in Tokyo, Shibuya …. in Tokyo are two Maricar stores  Akihabara and  Shibuya .

The possibility is there. 

5 hours ago, paulina79 said:

. And today king just updated with celebrating JG team and speaking in goeryo style.  Prior to this sang hyun updated his ig with missing MLSHR shooting time. My delulu mind wonders they must talk about that time a lot. Of course queen's name must be mentioned a lot in their convo.  :blush:

Can we aspect any confirmation soon

I still dont get it why JG decided to speak Goryeo style.  Haha...unless there is something to it. Maybe he and Sang Hyun share some privy thing between the two. I was quite surprised too when SH uploaded the pic during MLSHR shooting time. He could have uploaded pics of other shooting time or maybe private times with JG. Or during Okinawa time. Confirmation? Hehe... of course we shippers would like that. By the way, thanks for mentioning that the white dress JE wore reminded of MLSHR rain scene. 

JG feels so happy...is there any anniversary that is about to come in the next few days? Kkkk... we had the 7&8 Jan, n he said thank you via his vid. 

• Like 8

Thank you god! we are so happy every day in this new year.. hope every stargazers will be blessed with wonderful life and happiness too .thank you pyeha for your generosity.. we knew ur lurking at us here..ekekek.. 

Credits to @njunki youtube new mv and  @miyoho_jg 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, syirazz07 said:

Thank you god! we are so happy every day in this new year.. hope every stargazers will be blessed with wonderful life and happiness too .thank you pyeha for your generosity.. we knew ur lurking at us here..ekekek.. 

Amen to that @syirazz07. Kkk...JG if you are lurking here, you know what our dream is, ok?

Wow, what an mv...

• Like 3