[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, saphire_D said:

Yes,  it is true in Okinawa. Mine was wrong answer. Sorry kkkkk

Kkkk.... Googled it too. There is maricar in okinawa. Though i can’t pin point it to be the exact location as in the picture but i guess that is the safe bet for now. 

• Like 1

Thank you chingus for the feed. It gives me a big burp!  

I am thinking that maybe they are now under the surveilance of Dispatch. I pray that someday, they will be caught by Dispatch. I will treat mysel to a good dinner to celebrate the coming true of my delulu. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

hi everyone.. just want to drop by.

Spoiler

You see I've watched the video many times.

This is my analysis: (can be correct or not)

Picachu is one of Ji Eun's favorite cartoon character. I also look on how the Picachu costumed girl walked her gestures (the penguin walk), and how she comfortably pass through JG (meaning they were together).(Question if you see a person dancing like a fool, wouldn't you look for a second?) but what she did was she avoided the camera and walked side ward with the penguin walk. And the height and body built really resembles. The most important clue was at the beginning of the video: the emoji of a girl with bob cut hair wearing a dark purple (CMIIW) that was holding something that was pointing towards the direction where the Picachu is. 

Interesting Facts right?

Picachu and Super Mario.. 

Super Mario was very much popular during the young age of JG while Pokemon was popular during JE's young age, I know I'm 25 remember?

I maybe wrong this only my opinion.

Congrats to our queen... you deserve all the gratitude for you are hard working Queen. Just don't skip your meals because of being too hard working and also sleep well. King is proud of you, he is always proud of you, I'm sure of it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Annyeong everyone,

@silentjoonu Thought of making a shout-out to you, but you dropped by before i could make one.:)

Spoiler

I remember how you mentioned that JG would go 'public' using his IG platform. I think the last vid did convey that, though it is only for those who understand his msg/who would want to see through his eyes. But, i think to some, the vid will leave them thinking.

On the Picachu, yes, i agree with you. The way that Picachu walked, and to me, especially when Picachu made a side step. And Picachu didnt feel awkward when walking near Luigi. (if Luigi is a stranger, Picachu might have avoided walking near him). *sigh* however, we can’t be 100% sure though on who are these Luigi and Picachu. 

Yes, I have checked on when Super Mario and Luigi were first introduced. It was in 2003. That would made JG in his early 20's.

Have a good day all.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Hi chingu!!! wow you guys are amazing.

Congrats Queen for winning the Daesang. Missing JG so much.....I love them both so much, I can't believe this thread still going and already reached more than 1000 pages... DAEBAK!!!!

It's been long time since I checked out soompi threads, then suddenly I miss uri King and Queen....  keep it going guys, keep wishing for the best for both of them!!

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Mona Ys said:

I can't believe this thread still going and already reached more than 1000 pages... DAEBAK!!!!

We’re not called stubborn shippers for nothing chinggu :lol:

Even after a breakup confirmation, a dating news and another breakup confirmation were still here (though some of us on lurking mode) Gotta admire the patience of Stargazers, shipping calmly, always waiting for the next crumb.

BBJX wish can take its time to come true,  it makes waiting worth the wait.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

59 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

Just found this

All this time we have concluded that everytime queen sings TTN the outfit always related with bride thing or it must be a beautiful gown

And her outfit at GDA made me confuse till i saw the name of the dress

Kkk i know i have to be patient but i wish this year... Joonu.... 

It goes to show that it is a special love song that is created for someone special. It needs beautiful and bridal dress to complete its magical power. 

At first when I saw JE wore the dress straight away it reminded me of the epic rain scene in MLSHR. It had to be connected somehow.

Her acceptance speech was awesome as befits the reigning queen of Kpop. It brought tears of pride to me to be her unnie fan. Her latest ig post again bring much joy to me as she is loved by her team. 

According to one article on a fortune teller predict that JE  luck will go on for several years . She was born on a really lucky day which was not only on a rooster year but a rooster day. Her luck and fortune will stay with her this year and she will reach her peak when she is 27 years old. Wow she is lucky indeed.

JG 3 ig posts showed he is back to his old and playful (dorky)self. It is good to know that he is optimist that 2018 will bring him good fortune. His 2nd post on mario brother's dancing is a bit thought provoking. The 1st post is wishing everyone the new year. But the 2nd post with emoji a girl with purple shirt and dark brown shoulder length hair and purple lips at the same time pikachu was in the same frame. Isn't it too obvious or my delulu thought is high coz I am missing them. If the video was taken in Okinawa then JE present is highly unlikely. But if it is in Korea than it is possible.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, paulina79 said:

JG 3 ig posts showed he is back to his old and playful (dorky)self. It is good to know that he is optimist that 2018 will bring him good fortune. His 2nd post on mario brother's dancing is a bit thought provoking. The 1st post is wishing everyone the new year. But the 2nd post with emoji a girl with purple shirt and dark brown shoulder length hair and purple lips at the same time pikachu was in the same frame. Isn't it too obvious or my delulu thought is high coz I am missing them. If the video was taken in Okinawa then JE present is highly unlikely. But if it is in Korea than it is possible.

I wonder too  that drawing girl  in purple blouse from his video is  a hint.I think he knows her favorite color is purple when she wore  a purple cape while they  riding horse  in MLSHR.

I think  his posts  to  Mario’s  and Luigi's dance were shot in  the same day as his last post, his  red  hoodie and sunglasses are the same , I do not think those images are  from Okinawa in early December  because was 20 degrees celsius and he wore a thick winter coat.

ctto

• Like 4