[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 year ago on 7-8th Jan 2017 they reunited in Taiwan.

Wanna share this beautiful moment of them. :)

"Only now did I come to realize,

that love can't be hidden.
You who came so easily to me like coincidence,  are now my destiny." 
(Ost. The Classic)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I hope everyone here can help vote for our Queen.

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Voting for Gaon Popularity Award has started 

Picture 1: How to check IU’s current rank
Picture 2: How to vote for IU with the hearts you have collected

DS8wRRHVMAAnR7H.jpgDS8wRRIVMAAKqgw.jpg

Links to download the Kpop Star (Kpop Idol) app. Remember to type ‘지으니어스’ or ‘squishyblob’ as recommender.

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kpop-star-kpop-idol/id1131995698?mt=8 

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.ib.mn&hl=en

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

OMG.chingudeuls.... that yellow costume girl.is that u queen??...gosh..i was repeating so many times. Yes @glamlove123 chingu.. i almost didnt recognize JG in that out fit too..i saw that vid on stargazerscassiopeia ig too. really  thot it was someone else trying to mobilize mario's like JG did...without realising it was still him actually.. :D  thank u for make us happy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Permit me to fly with delulus

Hide contents

Picture 1 

Oppa response to his fans which are excited with his post abt learning martial art

Picture 2

He expressed his happiness

Maybe related with the anniversary, Joonu first meet,  Taiwan moments,  and the mass attack by stargazers for the last 3-4 days. 

And maybe related with @ Hestia post,  kkkk, the big lips insync with zoomed kiss scene 

The 3rd pict

He want to show us the almost "couple ring"

Anyone,  who could post the pics of queen and king rings that we suggest a couple ring,  please post again if u don't mind

King is very generous..... 

Queen has throw the ball and now King add the spice!! 

Gomawo.....just don't make us hungry,  shower Us with your benevolence king and queen 

thank u my dear @saphire_D chingu.. indeed  our king is very generous.. am i  too much deluluing... hearing the song says "ur lucky.." twice? lucky of what king?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Permit me to fly with delulus

Reveal hidden contents

Picture 1 

Oppa response to his fans which are excited with his post abt learning martial art

Picture 2

He expressed his happiness

Maybe related with the anniversary, Joonu first meet,  Taiwan moments,  and the mass attack by stargazers for the last 3-4 days. 

And maybe related with @ Hestia post,  kkkk, the big lips insync with zoomed kiss scene 

The 3rd pict

He want to show us the almost "couple ring"

Anyone,  who could post the pics of queen and king rings that we suggest a couple ring,  please post again if u don't mind

King is very generous..... 

Queen has throw the ball and now King add the spice!! 

Gomawo.....just don't make us hungry,  shower Us with your benevolence king and queen 

Spoiler

Chingu, my delulu...

pict 1 : i am glad sang hyun ssi is in the training too. At least there can be an alternative to someone’s bodyguard. Haha... delulu aside, i am happy to see the great bond between JG and SHyun. 

Pict 2 : well, most havebeen said by us. Generally i think his way of saying thanks for the 7&8 jan anniversary. I notice not only the normal shippers who updated about the 2 days but also some of his other fans. 

Pict 3 : yes, the finger heart with 2 rings on his 2 fingers.

Queen with her IG story. Sleepless Rainy Night. A way of saying thanks? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Chingu, how do you know that it is Osaka and not Tokyo? There is no maricar in Seoul? Just curious to know. 

Searching. Google.

I compared the place (Marica) where this JG. I researched google in Okinawa vs. Tokyo, the place is more like Okinawa, where he was doing his job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1