[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, paulina79 said:

@syirazz07 and @glamlove123 if my calculation is correct queen and king posted ig with (about) 8 hours difference. The no 8 is crucial here. Lucky number.

@paulina79 chingu... ur calculation is daeebakk! 

47 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

@paulina79JG wants to stay lucky then. After all, it is the year of the golden dog. Kkkk... 

chingu .. this is so make sense to me ekekeke... he really wanted to be the lucky one in the lucky year..

1 hour ago, vanilaz_w said:

on IG story of @moonljg , she compared the bumping scene between MLSHR and With a Determined Heart to Forget You MV. They looked exactly the same >< 

I hope other scenes will be compared too. :blush:

@vanilaz_w chingu , just saw it ..  :wub:they were so cutely romantic ..!!. thank you @moonljg.. make video on ig story more.. after all queen have dropped on her ig story once.. hope she'll see it too.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

We are good shipper and fabulous... Pray the best for both,  individually or together,  and it will make me easier to come back to my RL kkkk

@saphire_D  yessss we are a good shippers and fabulous!!

chingu make sure u come back here often .. sure RL is important , it happens to me too,  but our presence and ur presence in this thread is so much needed.:) 

• Like 4

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

chill-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by supporting each other's projects and endeavors.hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

It's already 1 year since their reunion in IU's Taiwan Concert.

I really miss them.

And thank you Queen, despite ur hectic in drama shooting,  u give us beautiful MV. I replay it so many times :heart:

Anyway Have a Good Day,  chingu ^^

• Like 6

12 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

chill-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by supporting each other's projects and endeavors.hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

This weekend really heaven for us. Yes @saphire_D chingu Our queen is so brave. She aired the mv on the right moment to make it not so obvious (the anniversary of the singer's death, may he rest in peace) but the content is so obvious has ML's vibes. Ekeke.. what a poetic moves..

@glamlove123 we are not hallucinating chingu..only jelousy people denies that.

@hablandodekdrama chingu really did a good job.

Thank u @chi13lou chingu for our abbreviated chant. U always here at the right moment:wub:

• Like 5

11 hours ago, vanilaz_w said:

wowww thank you @glamlove123 for sharing.

we all are not hallucinating, are we?

:blush:

Keke...welcome @vanilaz_w  and @saphire_DLooking at this mv, no we are not hallucinating. In fact we believe in what we see. How can we deny all those similarities? Some of us can even quote a scene with which episode. Some can even detail the scene that comes after another scene. Quoting The songs and poems from the drama are another story.  That is how much this drama and our OTP have impacted us. 

3 hours ago, deori said:

It's already 1 year since their reunion in IU's Taiwan Concert.

I really miss them.

Yes, one year has passed since their last Taipei concerts together 7 and 8 Jan right? And their first meeting? First MLSHR script reading in 2016? Haha...they have many anniversaries.   

@syirazz07... there are jealous people? Huhu...dont be so. Come and join us. We are one happy people. Kkkkk...

have a good sunday everyone. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

32 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Queen update today. Kkk...

A good sign. On the 7th. The first meeting at JE concert tour. I think at this time last year JG was having a media meet in Taiwan for his FM and remember when he was asked to send a support message to JE in Chinese then he personally sent a korean message to her. See you soon. And sure enough he appeared in her concert. 

I remember stargazers were frenzied when cake after cake were served to us. Can't wait for a post fr king

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

time last year JG was having a media meet in Taiwan for his FM and remember when he was asked to send a support message to JE in Chinese then he personally sent a korean message to her. See you soon. And sure enou

Yes, he said something like ‘translate it properly’  then he sent a Korean msg. I read too that the translator translated his Korean msg to mandarin (?), at first, as ‘See you later’ but very quickly changed it to ‘see you soon.’

• Like 2

hello! hello! .... how's everyone doing, hope everything goes well.. guys need your help about this vid. i really love this song, quite desperate can't find the full vid.

does anyone knows the title and the male singer as well.. thanks and appreciate your responce 

• Like 5

Yes @paulina79. IU is Ji Eun to JG. I notice that too. He was quick to switch the names which i find rather sweet. In fact in his reason IG caption after JE’s concert, he used Ji Eun too. And that was noticed by a news portal that i read, commenting on his IG, saying ‘Using her birth name, Ji Eun ....’ or something to that effect. 

• Like 8