[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

17 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

Other idol will get married this year.... 

Reveal hidden contents

How i wish King someday in 2018 will write long caption like this

How long did they meet and date?

I'm listening to LJG singing FOR YOU (youtube), my heart is aching ... snif.snif

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

just wanted to share from YIN perspectives 

Spoiler

DSmTCXiV4AAieRm.jpg

my conclusion says in friendship age is just a number,maturity is what really matter . same goes to relationship. leave all judgement behind when u already find someone truly special.

• Like 5

OMG isn't the scenes in the MV so SoSoo? The bumping scene, the hairpin scene, the stargazing scene and the letter...

I can't help thinking of uri OTP. ><

JE really did well in terms of singing and expressing the lyrics. Really like this song.

Lyrics...

Spoiler

잊어야 한다는 마음으로 / Ijeoya handaneun maeumeuro / With the heart to forget you)

잊어야 한다는 마음으로
ijeoya handaneun maeumeulo
With a heart that should forget

내 텅빈 방문을 닫은 채로
nae teongbin bangmuneul dad-eun chaelo
Closing the door to my empty room

아직도 남아 있는 너의 향기
ajigdo nama issneun neoui hyanggi
Your scent still lingers

내 텅빈 방안에 가득 한데
nae teongbin bangane gadeug hande
Filling the empty room

이렇게 홀로 누워 천정을 보니
ileohge hollo nuwo cheonjeongeul boni
I lay down and look at the ceiling like this

눈앞에 글썽이는 너의 모습
nunape geulsseong-ineun neoui moseub
In front of my eyes a mirage of your figure appears

잊으려 돌아 누운 내 눈가에
ijeulyeo dola nuun nae nungae
When I turn to forget you

말없이 흐르는 이슬방울들
maleobsi heuleuneun iseulbang-uldeul
Wordlessly the dew drops fall from my eyes

지나간 시간은 추억속에
jinagan siganeun chueogsoge
Inside memories from times that have gone by

묻히면 그만인 것을
mudhimyeon geumanin geoseul
If I could forget them it would be done

나는 왜 이렇게 긴긴 밤을
naneun wae ileohge gingin bam-eul
By why am I still awake on this long night

또 잊지 못해 새울까
tto itji moshae saeulkka
Again unable to forget you?

창틈에 기다리던 새벽이 오면
changteume gidalideon saebyeogi omyeon
When the awaited beam of dawn comes

어제보다 커진 내방안에
eojeboda keojin naebangane
Within my room that is larger than yesterday

하얗게 밝아온 유리창에
hayahge balgaon yulichange
On my illuminated window

썼다 지운다 널 사랑해
sseossda jiunda neol salanghae
I write and erase – “I love you”

밤하늘에 빛나는 수많은 별들
bamhaneule bichnaneun sumanheun byeoldeul
The countless stars in the night sky

저마다 아름답지만
jeomada aleumdabjiman
Even though each is beautiful

내 맘속에 빛나는 별 하나
nae mamsoge bichnaneun byeol hana
There is one bright star within my heart

오직 너만있을 뿐이야
ojig neomanisseul ppuniya
Just one – that is you

창틈에 기다리던 새벽이 오면
changteume gidalideon saebyeogi omyeon
When the awaited beam of dawn comes

어제보다 커진 내방안에
eojeboda keojin naebangane
Within my room that is larger than yesterday

하얗게 밝아온 유리창에
hayahge balgaon yulichange
On my illuminated window

썼다 지운다 널 사랑해
sseossda jiunda neol salanghae

Credit: kmusiclyrics.wordpress.com

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Oh yes... and the snowing part.  The first snow when So and Soo were on the steps.... 

9 minutes ago, vanilaz_w said:

The bumping scene, the hairpin scene, the stargazing scene and the letter...

And she chose to release the vid to coincide with their Taiwan concert 1st anniversary? Gosh....i am trying to comprehend this.   

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Kyaaaa, it's such a bless, our Queen finally released the full MV. 

Every scene I see, the bumping scene, the hairpin,

and the way that boyfriend softly touched her hair near her right ear (remember kisssing scene wangso to haesoo when wangso softly touched haesoo hair near her ear) it's so Scarlet Heart feels for me :bawling:

I'm touched..

Thank you Queen.

I really really love the song,

You sang it beautifully.. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

thank you @vanilaz_w @glamlove123 @saphire_D chingu for the analyze. the song is so crazily poetic. i love it so much..

she definitely portrayed herself as Haeso in this MV.. Haeso that longing for Wang so in every corner of her life.. she never stop sending letters to him tho the letters are no where to go..starring her "pegasus" star every night 

"The countless stars in the night sky
Even though each is beautiful
There is one bright star within my heart
Just one – that is you"
On my illuminated window

ooo my God...the lyric is so beautiful.. i see cherry flower petals that showered them both reminisce the wonderful first meeting 
the same petal that she hold by the lake during her waits for him for their 3 years separation (correct me if im wrong) ..
  • Like 4

"With determine heart to forget you" reminds me of the last word Haesoo said before she died. She just wanted to forget everything. But memories of her past life kept creeping to her in her dream until she went to the Goryoe exhibition and everything came back to her. 

Stargazers we do have the same eyes and mind. All the details mention above are clearly depicted memorable scenes of SoSoo. The director of the mv might claim that it's nothing to do with MLSHR just like TTN but the coincidence is too much. And Jimong said nothing is coincidence. It just return to its original place. 

I think it is not to late for me to wish everybody here a happy new year. May the year of the golden dog brings happiness to us all. 

We are presented by the many Kceleb couples this first week of January. Can't help but feel impatient for our ultimate couple. 

• Like 6

Chingu, excuse me. I do not think it's a coincidence, I think this clip talks about the end of her old relationship. Where I'm in doubt, who she really likes. I want the Joonu couple to be together, but it does not depend on wanting to, but on both. I think he tried but unfortunately with all the events was not possible. I may be wrong (I want to be wrong), at the moment are my feelings. I try to leave the ship there comes crumbs: others come couples taking over their relationships and nothing from our couple, how long will we wait? :cold_sweat:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:

And she chose to release the vid to coincide with their Taiwan concert 1st anniversary?

I might be wrong here, the original singer

Kim Kwang-seok, a South Korean folk rock singer passed away on January 6, 1996. So Saturday is his death anniversary. 
However, the mlshr vibes are still there. And it is fated too that their concerts anniversary is just around the corner, 7 & 8 Jan. 
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

I might be wrong here, the original singer

Kim Kwang-seok, a South Korean folk rock singer passed away on January 6, 1996. So Saturday is his death anniversary. 
However, the mlshr vibes are still there. And it is fated too that their concerts anniversary is just around the corner, 7 & 8 Jan. 

You are right. JE realesed this song in remembering the anniversary of KKS death on the 6th, among the seniors she highly respect. And the Taiwan concerts were on 7th and 8th Jan. It will be big crumbs if any of them if not both to post something on ig on those dates especially on the 8th as that will be the 2nd anniversary of their first meeting. Please Sosoo couple. We are getting thinner waiting for the crumbs.:blush:

• Like 3

@glamlove123 chingu anneyong... we just knew it he's gonna updates this morning .. ekekeke..

@e1b2j3 chingu.. i think we cannot expect much from them to reveal their relationship so soon because its so hard to admit a relationship in sk entertainment industry. mostly dating issues would give negative impact for the couple especially the famous one like both of them, knetz sometimes so mean towards celebrity couple that doesnt follow their expectations.. their relationship must be strong enough  to be exposed to the public, they must be deadly ready for any consequences.

its not an easy decisions  as we thought  . its just like introducing ur new BF to ur very strict parents who had planed to marry u with someone else .. so we should give them times as much as they need.. they should  priorities in  settling their personal issues in private  i strongly believe one fine day they will reveal it if everything between  them just go well.  we just support, shipping  and praying for them, not forcing them to follow everything we want.. its their freedom of choice to take their steps further 

• Like 9