[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

bahahaaha...im so surprise to see him too... he is sure so happy lately, .@glamlove chingu.. he teases us so much, also i believe he is expecting 2018 will be a good year for him and for us..maybe big crumbs waiting for us..just be patient chingus.. 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

What does this mean chingus? I can’t quite understand “30 mins x 6 episodes” of what?

I think it is on JG’s ‘adventure’ in Okinawa recently. Will be shown in Japan. It is a good thing too for JG. Not only he did photoshoot for a print mag but also a sort of ‘short documentary JG style’ perhaps at the same time. Killing 2 birds with a stone. Plus he had some fun too. 

Btw, MLSHR will be shown for 2 days straight fr yesterday till today at a channel in japan. Not too sure which channel it is. (Oh... it is on homedramachannel. The link is above.) Well, i am happy since this film still garners attention from TV channels, meaning there are still fans who would watch it. 

Edited by glamlove123
  • Like 5

Happy New Year Stargazers!! Keep pray and hope for crumbs or even big cake from our King & Queen :wub: thank you for keep update us here with news and interesting thoughts.

"Someday" song as @paulina79 shared to us, that Jieun rare sang it. It remind me to JG's caption on his previous post, maybe he already prepared something...someday :D

Spoiler

fyi, my previous id is kilovekyo but it seems not proper for me to use it again as i've been quite long not active for them but i'm so sure and trust the ship is sailing well, and yeaas it's came true ^^ i hope the same wish to our JG and JE, our ship will be arrived to beautiful island very soon! :wub:

• Like 11

Happy New Year! May all your  wishes come true!

One of our desires is that our dear OTP be together in real life…I often wondered why I stubbornly want them to be together,  why they  made me so happy to SAF and when they met in Taiwan…I felt deep down that they were very happy at that time. LJG look happy always to premiere and  in public but then was different, looks  like floating  on  the 9th cloud.

Perhaps because we like them so much , we want them to be together because we have seen and felt how happy they were together…I hope they do not waived those feelings, do not forget them or  believe that they were driven by characters from the drama…..I think if they would give  up because of the daily maelstrom, career, fans who want them not get caught in a relationship, it would have to lose a lot .. Such feelings are precious, rare ... true love can occur once in a lifetime..

I feel  that something still bind them... that he came to her concert openly, bringing his sister (when we know how private he  is, I do not think he has been seen in public with his sister until then) ... is a sign that  he  consider his relationship with IU  seriously.

ctto

• Like 8

@saphire_D you are right. Wind flower was only sung once in the Pallete concert tour and it was on the 10th. Infact the last time she sang that song was in 2014. I just went through the translation of the song and it is again a song of love, hope and longing. Love that cannot be shown and express due to circumstances. As the love of deokman and bidam in Queen Seonduk. Another sad love story. And maybe as what they feel right now. 

Welcome back @kilovekyo2014 aka @hellostargazers57. Miss you here. But I follow you in ig. Always waiting for your post.

• Like 7

Chingus! may explain why K-Hanna publishes in his ig on the same day as JG, and his publications are always related the same as JG publishes. I'm confused by the coincidence, I do not know what she means by her publications.

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Annyeong chingu,

thanks deori chingu. And i was looking at JG’s sweater. Looks nice with his favourite colours, white, black and red. 

Yap, his favourite colors, I like his casual outfit. Glad to see he enjoyed his free time with his friends. :blush:

• Like 5

On 1/2/2018 at 4:59 PM, saphire_D said:

Hi @hellostargazers57....mmm so she rare sing it,  and how abt "wind flower"? As long as i know,  that was the first time JE sang WF during her pallete concert

Thanks for @paulina79 has answered us about wind flower song ^^

22 hours ago, paulina79 said:

@saphire_D you are right. Wind flower was only sung once in the Pallete concert tour and it was on the 10th. Infact the last time she sang that song was in 2014. I just went through the translation of the song and it is again a song of love, hope and longing. Love that cannot be shown and express due to circumstances. As the love of deokman and bidam in Queen Seonduk. Another sad love story. And maybe as what they feel right now. 

Welcome back @kilovekyo2014 aka @hellostargazers57. Miss you here. But I follow you in ig. Always waiting for your post.

Thank you for the support :wub: 

5 hours ago, deori said:
Joon Gi shi spent his time hangout with his friends. ^^

Ctto.

Glad to see JG has a lot break time and enjoying his life... I hope we can also see Jieun hangout with YIN again, she need vacation too after long hours of hard work. Ahh we still hope SHR casts will gather for reunion this year :D who knows...

• Like 4

Sorry for being so late in greeting all stargazers,

new-year-confetti-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thank you for staying onboard the ship. In 2018, let's continue to

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by supporting each other's projects and endeavors.hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 14