[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Spoiler

sorry for my previous post, I didn’t want to challenge sad reminders ... simply fail to piece together what happened and that intrigues me ..

Today I had more free time and I thought about our OTP.

I thought their lives somehow resembles that of MLSHR,  IU had a Wook, JG had a Yeon-hwa. JG said at SAF Award for twice, at the  interview on the red carpet and on the stage,  that  their love transcends time and space. I'm curious if it actually happens, will transcend  their 11 years difference and distance between  their two worlds (a little  joke)…

A LJG post about  MLSHR surpassed 1 million views, this demonstrates how beloved  is this drama:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ShaiKeun said:

I wish that JE will give herself time to rest. 

it looks like IU was totally dedicated to her  career, I think she has no  time for personal life to …she had a year she worked hard and had many professionally achievements… if this year she  had high  musically achievements next year she  will work hard to have high  achievements  as an actress. (I only  hope that she ask for some advice from ,,close colleague”, not because she  badly needed but  would like to be around him.. .kidding). She is very ambitious indeed.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ShaiKeun said:

I wish that JE will give herself time to rest. 

Yes, she has been working real hard since her holidays last Oct (?). I too wish that she takes a short break in between. Hmm... But i guess she and her management know what they are doing. And really hope the passing of Shinee’s JongHyun doesn’t have much impact on her. He was a friend. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, loljk17 said:

A LJG post about  MLSHR surpassed 1 million views, this demonstrates how beloved  is this drama:

That’s a good sign, both for the drama and of course the casts. The drama generates continuous fans internationally especially, since it is still being viewed at some countries. I read that MLSHR is shown in Romania now. Next year in Japan again. Cant remember which station. And shippers for our otp will keep on continuing...kkk... who wouldn’t fall for JG’s superb acting and the chemistry between both the leads?

• Like 7

hi guys! it's nice to be back I have retrieved my old user name here. It's my vacation and I'm back in my hometown thanks for those who congratulate me for my wedding it was one big preparation.. And it drained all my energy, oh well I should thank my boss he gave me a break but I need to come back on January 3, because he needs me. Oh! well I miss u guys and because of that I uploaded my fanfic check it out the first part.

Spoiler

If you have seen the last concert of JE where JG attended. If you seen TTN various performance CMIIW in this concert she released a firefly in her hand. Just what I have said in my own interpretation if you remember fireflies is a significant symbol in her song which I interpretend as her love letter which was confirmed by JE that fireflies color is the color of IUEAnas which is neon green. But in this concert where king attended and her family was also there, she released a single firefly. Which I think literally means she is ready to released her feelings. If you know what I mean. Again this is my personal opinion.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, silentjoonu said:

hi guys! it's nice to be back I have retrieved my old user name here. It's my vacation and I'm back in my hometown thanks for those who congratulate me for my wedding it was one big preparation.. And it drained all my energy, oh well I should thank my boss he gave me a break but I need to come back on January 3, because he needs me. Oh! well I miss u guys and because of that I uploaded my fanfic check it out the first part.

Reveal hidden contents

If you have seen the last concert of JE where JG attended. If you seen TTN various performance CMIIW in this concert she released a firefly in her hand. Just what I have said in my own interpretation if you remember fireflies is a significant symbol in her song which I interpretend as her love letter which was confirmed by JE that fireflies color is the color of IUEAnas which is neon green. But in this concert where king attended and her family was also there, she released a single firefly. Which I think literally means she is ready to released her feelings. If you know what I mean. Again this is my personal opinion.

Welcome back. Glad you retrieved your id. How is your new life as a married lady. Must be interesting. A great perception on the firefly released during the concert.  I saw her released firefly/fireflies during some of  TTN  performances but I didn't clearly see whether it was a single firefly or more than one. But maybe your are right. Need to see all TTN performances. 

• Like 4

Hi @silentjoonu chingu, i hope i am not too late to congratulate you! :) Hope the occasion was a happy one. Btw, thanks for the fanfic update. 

Spoiler

I remember seeing what you said. JE releasing a firefly from her hand during TTN. In my mind at that time i was impressed by her performance and all the works. However i cant remember which concert was it. In others, there were already fireflies in the air. Maybe those who have link to the said vid (last concert) can share or verify. 

• Like 3

Thank you @glamlove123 for the translation. It seems both king and queen addressing their repective fan clubs. A busy year for both of them as they pledged to work hard and bribg happiness to their fans and supporters. Wishing they find time for their personal lives especially on the matter of hearts. 

Happy new year shippers. May this year brings a lot of happiness and plenty of crumbs and cakes to keep this ship afloat.

• Like 6

HAPPY NEW YEAR... stargazers!!! may every day of this new year glow with good cheer and happiness for us and for our OTP. really missed u guys a lot. :wub:

sorry chingusf or my hiatus due to my long family vacation. now back to work and make my self on track... again lets start this new year with fresh mind and heart. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Dispatch said will reveal 3 couples,  we have GD, LJ,  who is the next... I hope the one we always waiting for

And I am happy to see seol still there (is it new? The uploader said it come from twitter) 

I’ve got goosebumps and butterflies in my stomach chingu. Whew! Let it come no matter who it is Dispatch. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Dispatch said will reveal 3 couples,  we have GD, LJ,  who is the next... I hope the one we always waiting for

Oh, dispatch did say that? Looks like we are not getting anymore today....

btw, chingu, JE pics, i read at another IG says that they are from sept 2017. Dont know whether true or not. 

• Like 3