[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

On 26/12/2017 at 1:35 PM, paulina79 said:

Pardon my delulu. I've been having this curiosity about 2 songs that JE sang in her final concert in Seoul on the 10th. Someday and Wind flower. Those two songs are not her usual line up. But that night knowing the king is there I couldn't stop myself from thinking they were for him. *Bad case of delulu and missing crumbs*:D

These songs she composed? When was it?

• Like 1

@loljk17 Glad to know JG spent his Christmas day with his family.

And the story about the restaurant staff who excited to video-call the boss telling there's Lee Joon Gi in their restaurant & Joon Gi friendly did a video call.

What a warm person Joon Gi shi. :)

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

I am so happy that they are not commenting to our delulu.

https://twitter.com/leejieuns/status/945803458484977664

I guess most of JGJE shippers have learnt a lot and have been through the storms together with our OTP. Trying to understand the OTP, giving motivation to them, encouraging them in their works, etc. Not being too much affected by negative words from others. And of course the spreading of love itself rather than hate. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, saphire_D said:

How long is the trip from Seoul to Busan? 

I don’t know chingu but i guess for a flight it will take about 50 mins. It is quite far. 

39 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

Thanks my dear @glamlove123 for a while i thought today is friday kkk

Kkkk...King can’t wait until Friday to update his IG. And the pic with Sang Hyun... happy moment for the two. 

• Like 4

Hello!! It's been 9 months since I left...and saw new names that still coloring this thread..thanks to all of u girls *kiss and hugs* still backreading from august (with skip mode on pages..hehe)

So I'm one of them who got broken hearted and decided not to follow anyone again on IG (both of them lol), so of course I dont get that many updates on them...well I'm just curious though..checking on JG IG just for a few seconds..and then.."huh?is it safe for him to do this?" - the pic of him on IU concert - I'm partly happy partly confuse,) so I searched again..and "what?he broke up already?in august?" is again my reaction (pardon my lateness on this..I know, I'm sorry *bow) 

Anyway..I'm happy if both of them are happy..whatever it is they choose for their life (career or love life) as long as they're happy I'm okay with it...cause they have their own reasons for their decisions (but of course...I'm flying to the moon if they really become an item...hehehehe) Going to lurks here and just passing by from time to time :)

But..where's captain @akinahana89 and all of the other stargazers I used to know?miss u all girls... @chi13lou I'm so glad u still here to say the chant baby girl...love u most *wink wink*

That's all from me...just want to say hello to u all and I'm going to say our prayer again and again (I went underground for 9 months but I still pray for them u know..hehe. Hope all of the first stargazers will come back too. Bye girls..enjoy ur holidays :wub:

• Like 12

hahaha... @saphire_D well, my english isnt very good...so I dont know how to put it in words..we're all stargazers...lol. Thank you for the updates :)

Anywayyy..still backreading..and I read there's a private room chat?so there's everyone go..no wonder I couldnt find any of you..i feel so left behind..huhu....just kidding..:tongue:

Okay..back to backreading...love you all...wish BBJX miracle come true.

• Like 5

Hi @junee22 chingu, gosh you must have been really heart broken to have unfollow both of their IGs. Anyway, welcome back. Actually there were a few stargazers who made a come back or maybe stopping by to say hi here after JG went to JE’s concert early this month. That was really something. A big crumb for everyone. Kkkk.... anyway, enjoy your back reading!!

• Like 7

@junee22 when i heard that JE  admitted that he has a gf, I was frustrated and a little bit angry that time. (Pardon me but I don’t like girl) I want to unfollow both their IG. But my sister told me to give the news more time because after a month or two, they will break up. She said that it is their company’s idea in order to break the news about Iu and JG. And she was right. They did break up. So my OTP has a hope again. kekeke! I can’t leave this thread because it is my oxygen, my stress reliever. 

Do hoping to hear from you from time to time chingu. :):wub:Welcome aboard again. Let us sail to the land called JoonU together! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

@junee22 when i heard that JE  admitted that he has a gf, I was frustrated and a little bit angry that time. (Pardon me but I don’t like girl) I want to unfollow both their IG. But my sister told me to give the news more time because after a month or two, they will break up. She said that it is their company’s idea in order to break the news about Iu and JG. And she was right. They did break up. So my OTP has a hope again. kekeke! I can’t leave this thread because it is my oxygen, my stress reliever. 

Do hoping to hear from you from time to time chingu. :):wub:Welcome aboard again. Let us sail to the land called JoonU together! 

Spoiler

I believe his former relationship was real, Dispatch came with too many  evidence. If  they  had done this disclosure without evidence could be sued and would have paid good money compensation.  It is normal for a mature  man to have a relationship, but that does not mean that all relationships are solid and lead to marriage. A true love is unique, rare ...

I wonder how Dispatch found of that relationship because I believe they do not  have the logistics ability to track all celebrities …someone informed Disparch, someone who gain from this disclosure ... for  sure JG did not gain anything but lost a lot ... the problem is that someone not cared that JG will lose a lot…

(sorry ... are my thoughts, not necessarily about what you wrote...because you've remembered  me  ,, April storm” ... I have read in many places as their  ex relationship  wans’t real)

cr to owner

Edited by loljk17
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1