[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 hours ago, eunki said:

HJH IG picture is their first gathering (written in caption) :) it can be seen that everybody is not yet emotionally invested. JG seriously should put on some weight, he looks cheeky cute in this photo ^^

about award ceremony- will SBS make ML table even if there is only one nomination won (if our OTP doesn't win I will be sure SBS are cheaters!!)? I've never watched these ceremonies but this year it seems I'll stick my nose to screen hahaha hope cameraman will be generous to ML fans...

LOL i wish i can see they celebrate new year's eve together after the award hmm....waiting for their wefie, i want it again! ahh Joon Gi still owe to us, in last gathering he didn't share his selfie pic with Ji Eun, how can he only post with other male and female casts but not Ji Eun ;) still suspicious about this...he's cheater too kkk...

@MoOnLoVeRz Omoo... :w00t: we still thirsty for this..

• Like 22

I've tried to watch other dramas but dunno why I think and felt that something is missing everytime i finished watching each episodes of those dramas..

Honestly without failed, everyday i keep on thinking about SoSoo and JoonU..this is so serious you know..the drama already ended a month ago..I never felt anything like this since I start watching kdramas for the past 13 years..do I have to make an appointment with a psychiatrist and talk about this? I know that I am not the only person who suffer this serious withdrawal syndrome...I am sure so many fans out there suffer the same thing like me..am I right??

Maybe..maybe i'm waiting a good news about our JoonU or maybe this withdrawal syndrome will stop when they decided to release the spin off or they decided to make a Season 2 of MLSHR..I don't know.. :tears:

huwaaaa ...JG!!!! If you read this..please do something to feed our shipper's heart!!

• Like 19

35 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

I've tried to watch other dramas but dunno why I think and felt that something is missing everytime i finished watching each episodes of those dramas..

Honestly without failed, everyday i keep on thinking about SoSoo and JoonU..this is so serious you know..the drama already ended a month ago..I never felt anything like this since I start watching kdramas for the past 13 years..do I have to make an appointment with a psychiatrist and talk about this? I know that I am not the only person who suffer this serious withdrawal syndrome...I am sure so many fans out there suffer the same thing like me..am I right??

Maybe..maybe i'm waiting a good news about our JoonU or maybe this withdrawal syndrome will stop when they decided to release the spin off or they decided to make a Season 2 of MLSHR..I don't know.. :tears:

huwaaaa ...JG!!!! If you read this..please do something to feed our shipper's heart!!

I believe we are all sharing the same symptoms of addiction with you. Been trying to figure out what they did to us that we can't even watch another drama because of their off-the-chart chemistry. What makes the drama also unique is the amount of angst it faced, its ratings, multiple versions, uncertainty of airing and postponement due to baseball, and lack of info and support from SBS, etc. All of it plus the ending fed our frustration and because we loved the drama, it makes it all the more difficult to let go knowing that things could have been different and yet we never received an explanation on what happened.

Perhaps if we receive some concrete news whether it be a special episode, season 2 or spin-off, as well as the announcement we are waiting for, only when we have closure can we move on.

Edited by chi13lou
added text
  • Like 15

38 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

I'm literally on the same boat.. I tried watching the newer ones but none has tugged at my emotional strings quite like MLSHR yet..

Spoiler

except maybe Goblin's last ep but that's bc of a poem and I'm a sucker for poetry lol

• Like 15

10 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

Do u know how many couples can win the Best Couple Award on SBS? coz last year I remember if im not mistaken there were 3 couples won. So if we did our best to vote for JoonU (btw how many percent is the voting on the final results?) but unfortunately didnt win in voting, we can at least hope for our OTP to go up on stage.

Chingu, someone may have answered already but just want to share that we've seen up to 3 couples win sometimes for best couple. Good sign for us, BUT LET'S ALL KEEP VOTING!!!  JOONU HWAITING!!! :)

10 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

i cant still sign up. my emails are not working so i still cannot able to vote. :(

Chingu, can you create a new gmail account? It might have to do with the email platform. Have a feeling hotmail and sbcglobal accounts and others may not work.

• Like 12

16 hours ago, q4q4 said:

@meahri_1 and the we have JG having THAT "NAAAAILED IIIIIT!" look on his face as he pulls away :sweatingbullets:

LOL. I know. Our Joongi's face is like an open book. The smug look on his face either means, as you said 'Nailed it!', from his perspective since, as he's alluded to in his interviews, he doesn't think highly of his kissing skills nor does he feel like he knows how to be romantic.

OR, he knew that his kiss totally affected our Jieunie. 

• Like 17

12 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

i cant still sign up. my emails are not working so i still cannot able to vote. :(

Check your msg, I've created the account for you so you can join us to vote daily. May the BBJX curse can come true!

Anyone else have problem creating account just post here and tag me or something. Let do our best for JoonU:)

• Like 14

i think JG and Jieun really have a great teamwork as a co star together.. just look at their BTS together there is no scene that show their stress out or awkward off screen no matter how hard or sad the scene that they act.. for me its just really fascinating seeing the drama and then BTS.. its such a different feeling but its the same scene.. 

the way they work is just so great that we can totally see the different feeling off and on screen.. like when So confronting Su about Wook.. that scene is sad as hell but in BTS they even fooling around.. but in drama they deliver the emotion perfectly.. 

for me this is something that JG praise Jieun that she able to keep up with him and not fall behind.. i think JG also acknowledge that Jieun is by far the best actress in term of chemistry ever work with him.. that's why he love all the scene with Jieun so much.. also its help that he attracted to Jieun.. kekeke

• Like 12

Let's not forget to keep voting daily for our JoonU -

SBS Awards - http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en -

Best Korean Drama - http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2016/

KDramaStars Awards (all categories) - http://vote.kdramastars.com/2016-best-drama-k-drama

Hoping for crumbs this week to keep us going!

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

BBJX curse, come true!

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

• Like 15

Just now, chi13lou said:

Let's not forget to keep voting daily for our JoonU -

SBS Awards - http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en -

Best Korean Drama - http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2016/

KDramaStars Awards (all categories) - http://vote.kdramastars.com/2016-best-drama-k-drama

DONE, Chi!! It was the first thing I did as soon as I woke up!!

JOONU HWAITING!!!!

Hoping for crumbs this week to keep us going!

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

BBJX curse, come true!

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

• Like 9

4 hours ago, fidda868 said:

Chingu, I think only time can heal our withdrawal :tears: I also think about SoSoo every single day and still try to find answers to my questions.. Other dramas are good for killing time but not for filling the space ML has in my heart.. I just see them because I have time and curious how the story will go, but it cannot compare with how I was desperately waiting for next episode of ML, counting hours, and woke up at 2am to watch it live stream. 

4 hours ago, chi13lou said:

I believe we are all sharing the same symptoms of addiction with you. Been trying to figure out what they did to us that we can't even watch another drama because of their off-the-chart chemistry. What makes the drama also unique is the amount of angst it faced, its ratings, multiple versions, uncertainty of airing and postponement due to baseball, and lack of info and support from SBS, etc. All of it plus the ending fed our frustration and because we loved the drama, it makes it all the more difficult to let go knowing that things could have been different and yet we never received an explanation on what happened.

Perhaps if we receive some concrete news whether it be a special episode, season 2 or spin-off, as well as the announcement we are waiting for, only when we have closure can we move on.

You are so right! There were so many hardships for this drama so it made us care or it even more. 

• Like 13

Hey everyone, it's been quite a while since my last post here. For a month now I've been traveling around for a very important work project so I had to give all my attention and time to it, I just got back yesterday actually. Although I've been lurking from time to time  it was impossible to catch up with everything.

I am still very much on board with this ship, even with my very busy schedule and traveling I've been having this fear of "am I missing something important in my ship?" hahaha, but I am very happy to see you gals still here and actively posting and being supportive.

I am also happy to see our love birds doing their own projects and work, I tried to catch up with here during IU's concerts and LJG's fan meeting, I have to say I was surprised with their somewhat matching outfits, LJG singing those songs from the drama with the romantic scenes of HS/WS playing in the background, all of it was very good for my shipping heart :wub: Although I would have wanted LJG to attend her concerts I was not putting my hopes in it, he had his own fan meetings and probably they want to keep things low key.

Let's keep on sailing and see what future will bring us. Hugs to all of you, I've missed hanging around here and grasping the positive vibes this thread gives me!

• Like 19