[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

With JoonU's inclusion in the Best Couple Award nominations, that's one down, but we need to continue voting everyday.

Let's chant for Joongi to be officially included in the list of

SBS Daesang nominees.

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

BBJX curse, come true!

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

• Like 13

hi there stargazers.. I've been lurking on this thread since day 1 but now Ive decided to post because I wanted to join in voting for our couple in SBS. I can see most of you not having problems with creating acnts in SBS but mine is different. there is a 6 digit code that needs to be put it when signing up, right?  where should I get it? I've been waiting for it in my email since last night but none is appearing. ottoke?

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, pen said:

hi there stargazers.. I've been lurking on this thread since day 1 but now Ive decided to post because I wanted to join in voting for our couple in SBS. I can see most of you not having problems with creating acnts in SBS but mine is different. there is a 6 digit code that needs to be put it when signing up, right?  where should I get it? I've been waiting for it in my email since last night but none is appearing. ottoke?

Hi! :) It should appear in your email within a minute.. did you click Verify tab? And be sure to start registration as a foreigner (right tab) because for Koreans they use mobile phone verification

• Like 8

yep, I did checked my spams and even junk and thrash folders. I actually created a new email account just to vote. I will try to sign-up again, will see if I can get thru this time. thanks chinggus :)

• Like 8

3 hours ago, qwenli said:

I have tried creatimg a second id to vote and it seems that not only email but the phone number has to be different. I end up having to put my family member:'s number.

Fyi.

I think the phone number is only an option to fill. I don't fill it for my second account, and it works well. Just make sure the email is the correct one, so we could received the verification number.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, qwenli said:

I have tried creatimg a second id to vote and it seems that not only email but the phone number has to be different. I end up having to put my family member:'s number.

Fyi.

I made 3 accounts yesterday with same phone number, it's works but we should wait few minutes after enter code then it's success... But maybe if use different phone number, it's more fast to get success confirmation?

• Like 8

Huhu I can't help myself from making this gif..he is so adorable in here..

Spoiler

1SsKu20.jpg

too bad we can only vote once a day.. I will try create multiple acct and use other's people phone numbers..haha..there will be no notification received on the phone except email notification from SBS right? I guess we can create as many account as we want.. 

• Like 15

16 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

Btw I watched the bts of GJ and HS writing WS's poem. JG had an NG parade there, right? I noticed that he was doing alright saying his lines when he was infront of the camera but the moment he turned to face JE, his mind went black and all of a sudden he forgot his lines. Isn't it very obvious and dangerous? But well he's the guy who's never been afraid of acting like a fool around her. 

Also IU was smiling when he made his cute mistakes. She was never annoyed. Actually almost all of their BTS, IU was never annoyed even if their filming was getting longer because of JG. The poison BTS like someone here mentioned before, JG made a mistake and IU laughed at his antics but everyone else out there did not (Teddy bear CP, Queen Yoo and Ji Mong). 

i seriously think something wrong with JG when they filming the bed scene where Jieun told a story and the writing scene.. he just seem so loss and losing his focus here.. especially when Jieun stare at him.. i think i never seen any actor behave like this and we can totally see that Jieun effect him so much even in term of the way he work.. 

also want to add that i glad Jieun didn't feel intimidate with JG even if he's a lot older and senior than her.. Jieun seem so carefree and comfy with him that's why she able to be herself around him.. its like they both understand each other so they can joke around like that... i bet other cast feel so left out when they together.. lol

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Siracusa said:

With all these multiple accounts is this why I couldn't use choose "Siracusa" as my SBS login name?! :joy: 

You know what, i had 4 ID. and my ID just " missdharma 01, missdharma02, missdharma03" with same password. Just being efficient i think. I'll make the 5th ID soon :sweatingbullets:  I'm so excited on this award..

Edited by missdharma85
  • Like 15

2 hours ago, pen said:

yep, I did checked my spams and even junk and thrash folders. I actually created a new email account just to vote. I will try to sign-up again, will see if I can get thru this time. thanks chinggus :)

dont forget to separate the @ sign.... 

• Like 7