[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Am sorry to be a wet blanket, but can we dun go too far with the breakup chant? It doesnt reflect well on our thread here.

Am going on a real ship today for a few days, will have very limited wifi access. Will miss everyone, take  care and hope to see good news when I am back. :)

• Like 12

55 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

I am sad because of this. 

It's very disappointing. Oh well. 

@freckledcontessa I can confirm that the reason given to our DVD team was indeed made up. Ruizaio said:

They may release a DVD set with aired episodes (they didn't specify which version) with some of the deleted scenes as special features, but they claimed they didn't know how much of the deleted scenes would be available because they fear the actors won't agree to release their publicity rights for them (which is total BS, they're just not willing to admit there are deleted scenes and are even denying what the actors have said in their interviews).

The actors' rights are always completely settled at the front end when they sign on board to do a project. Entertainment contracts never specify specific scenes but are always all encompassing. Even knowing how different SK entertainment contracts are to those here in the US, contracts in general aren't written that way because of the intellectual property involved.

I can't even begin to guess why they gave the reason that they did, but it could be because 1) don't want to tip their hand regarding the feature film, or 2) can't mention it because the ownership and distribution rights have changed hands because of the feature film. The latter reason would not give them clearance to share any information since their rights are now limited. 

Actually, now that I think about it...at the core, a portion of their reason makes sense (not about the actors' publicity rights but specific to the deleted scenes). If many or all of the deleted scenes were meant to be used in the feature film, they definitely no longer have rights to them. The question now is whether the new production company for the feature -- should be a combo of the production companies...GT Entertainment (PD Kim's company) for sure plus the investors...NBCUniversal Television International also for sure as they will be the distributor -- will proceed with the film. The making and distribution of the film will of course require an additional investment that would have been projected when the agreements were first drafted and executed. They would have set up targeted ROIs (return on investment), KPIs (key performance indicators), and/or benchmarks that would have to be met in order for them to proceed with part II, the feature film.

I think what might be working in our favor is that our Director's Cut DVD team is proving to them that there's a vested target audience in place for the feature film and perhaps a re-envisioned DVD set.  What I'm suggesting means we still have hope. Unfortunately, we might not know anything till January, well after the submissions for the Hong Kong International Film Festival. 

As I mentioned previously, the deadline for submission of a feature film is Dec. 31. If Joongi is nominated for Best Actor for the SBS Drama Awards, it would actually provide good momentum for any marketing of the feature.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Nadia Bailey said:

I do not straighten my hair as much as I used to, but I blow dry alot. So I was in need of a good quality heat protection spray. I had read some reviews of the Somaluxe Argan Oil that it left hair feeling not heavy or greasy. So I tried it 

I just use the Somaluxe Argan Oil after I finish showering and it has totally protected by hair from the blowdryer. It has a lovely fresh smell and my hair just looks SO GOOD after using it 

Wrong thread? :wink:

• Like 3

about the ending... i already given up but of any miracle happen and they will release the uncut version with the supposedly ending i'm really happy but if not i make peace with the ending already... 

if you look at it our drama have the most realistic love story ever told.. its not just about the love itself but you can't help the change in. person.. like So wanted the throne but he still want Su by his side.. the person bound to change but love does't.. the jealousy , misunderstanding , greed , giving up and choice to leave... our OTP just like a human being having all these but they really did love each other in the end... 

so for me the ending show us sometime love do not enough... it take more than that and just sometime even the greatest love can't be together... but the journey is beautiful , their love is a pure one and they have Seol as their symbol of love... even the ending end with both So and Su smiling and happy together.. its what they want us to remember.... 

daily chant~~!

BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!!~

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, Thirzazha94 said:

Oppa message for us chingu.. 

I needed those words today! I am happy he posted such. 

12 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Does JG lurking here? Seems he know that we're frustrated with the uncut release :wub:

Btw i didnt get my hope high for all that. Just keep chant bbjx curse comes true!!!!

I would like to think that sometimes somehow he reads the posts here. 

Dear LJG, 

Please continue being you. I love you! Sending you cyber kisses lotsa lotsa!

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Does JG lurking here? Seems he know that we're frustrated with the uncut release :wub:

Btw i didnt get my hope high for all that. Just keep chant bbjx curse comes true!!!!

If he's lurking here he will be very embarrased reading all our chant hahaha

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, innrukia said:

I think so..he knew about that uncut release and his caption message is about this. I feel some actor/actress has a team who lurking their fans in social media, after that this team will report it, and sometime this actor/actress will tease their fans kkk...Maybe exception for Joon Gi, because we all know Joon Gi himself is CCTV hahaa..

• Like 15

17 hours ago, qwenli said:

hi chingus,

I have subtitled another Joongi's interview in 2015. Link here. Towards the end, a fan asked him about the sort of woman he likes, which maybe of interest to you. :)

Thank you for taking the time to sub this. I enjoyed watching it.  :grin: 

btw how do you download videos from that site? 

• Like 7

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1189509/19/scarlet-heart-ryeo-2-the-aftermath-angst-iusinger-byunbaekhyunexo-leejoongi-moonlovers-scarletheartryeo-wangso

Hi,stargazers..Have u read this fanfic? I love this one, beside escape from the palace -kdramawriter..

Hope u will enjoy it if in case u haven't read it yet:)

PRAY 4 BBJX CURSE COME TRUE! JOONGI IN, VOLDY OUT! JOONGI IN, VOLDY OUT! I love all the chant..especially @eunki

• Like 13

1 hour ago, mooncookies24 said:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1189509/19/scarlet-heart-ryeo-2-the-aftermath-angst-iusinger-byunbaekhyunexo-leejoongi-moonlovers-scarletheartryeo-wangso

Hi,stargazers..Have u read this fanfic? I love this one, beside escape from the palace -kdramawriter..

Hope u will enjoy it if in case u haven't read it yet:)

PRAY 4 BBJX CURSE COME TRUE! JOONGI IN, VOLDY OUT! JOONGI IN, VOLDY OUT! I love all the chant..especially @eunki

Yes! @mooncookies24 I read this fanfiction.. and i really like the story!

Edited by Nita Fransisca
  • Like 8

@mooncookies24@Nita Fransiscareally realy loved that fanfic too, interesting plot. I imagine that SHR season 2 supposed to be.

I not really like fanfic on modern scene but this fanfic is different, Go Hajin and Hwang Jaeyong really fall in love each other not only because their past. I opened that web 5times a day just to cek,my notif alert going red :wub:

• Like 9