[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

29 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

It's true that YHY Sketchbook episode that aired yesterday was recorded on November 23rd

@starcandy0516  LOL. Thanks again, Chingu!! Sincerely appreciate it. :)

Can I ask for one favor, my friend? Can you tell us what Joongi says at 0:58 in the video? I have always wondered what he said to make them both laugh.

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1166704

• Like 8

12 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

...always keep thinking that they are already break-up LOL *forgive me JE* Compare to last year, they are barely spotted together in the concert or in restaurant. Since JE finish filming Moon Lovers, it's really rare or I can say they never spotted together. So, lots of fans thought they are already break-up + JE cuts her hair short. But, seeing this video, maybe some of them might change their mind and think they are still together. But, I'm not ..

Even we can see voldy just snorts or laughed a little bit when the MC teased him, it doesn't mean they are still together. If he showed awkward expression, people will assume that they are already break-up and this can't be happened since they haven't announced it yet. It will create rumor and affect both JE and him.

So, what do you think guys??

I started to think that way the moment i started shipping and loving JoonU. Really. I know, I am so bad. :D

It's hard for me to be a fan. I like a lot of actors but i only love a few of them. JoonU is one of my fave couples that is not really a couple. That is why i want their reel relationship to be real. I don't want them to be like Leo Dicaprio and Kate Winslet, so much chemistry on and off screen but just friends (although i still hope that one day they will be together, Kate just need to marry a few frogs first) :D Back to JoonU, i really want them to be lovers in the real meaning of the word. :)

• Like 11

@meahri_1 

about the tv cast that you shared did't they rehearse the kissing scene and when Jieun just puck her lips to him JG just loss it... LOL 

after she supposed to kiss him he just feeling giddy about the fact that he will kiss her back... i just can't with how he react when Jieun cutely puck her lips... 

all the kiss scene that they do i think its the scene that JG enjoy the most.. he just so happy doing the romance scene that he even go as far as requested more... 

JG just so obvious and its come from a guy that really hard to do romance?? 

• Like 13

53 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

It's true that YHY Sketchbook episode that aired yesterday was recorded on November 23rd

Thank you soooo mich for the translation chingu..

I try to analize it his micro ekspression and here what i got..

Eyes : when the MC say about oppa meet friday, for split second his eyes was looking at the left side (mean he remember about past), his upper eyelids was dropping and losing fokus for split second.

Lips : his upper lips was raised a bit, and he slight pulling down his corner lips, and narrowing his lower lips, before smile.

in psychology it was ssign of sadness, anger, and disgust, which mean he didn't want to talk about it but he hide it with smile, so it really hard for me to find his micro ekspression if i didn't download it with Super HD.. And it make my eyes tired haha,, 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, eunki said:

I agree with you)) even makjjang drama will do :D

I like JG's lips in latest IG photo)) And he looks so sad, is he waiting for someone to come and kiss those lovely lips? hehe :wub:

The ready IG post? I want to think that he is ready and he's just waiting for JE. Whatever that phrase means. :D;) I am giggling and smiling like crazy while typing this. I cannot control my mind not to think about them. Sigh. 

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, Thirzazha94 said:

Thank you soooo mich for the translation chingu..

I try to analize it his micro ekspression and here what i got..

Eyes : when the MC say about oppa meet friday, for split second his eyes was looking at the left side (mean he remember about past), his upper eyelids was dropping and losing fokus for split second.

Lips : his upper lips was raised a bit, and he slight pulling down his corner lips, and narrowing his lower lips, before smile.

in psychology it was ssign of sadness, anger, and disgust, which mean he didn't want to talk about it but he hide it with smile, so it really hard for me to find his micro ekspression if i didn't download it with Super HD.. And it make my eyes tired haha,, 

Thank you chingu for the analysis .. Actually I also have the same thought as you haha ..

• Like 8

I found this news ;)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/18/hong-suk-chun-reveals-how-he-helped-iu-and-jang-ki-ha-date-secretly/

another connection between Joon Gi and Ji Eun but there's voldy in there... we knew Tony Hong and Joon Gi are good friend, i think more than to voldy. I hope he will not give any special reservation again to voldy but it's fine if the woman isn't Ji Eun kkk...he should help his good friend, Joon Gi for special dinner with Ji Eun.

Spoiler

Just found out, Tony Hong is a gay...

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

LOL. Sounds like a little bit of flirting going on to me. @eunki What do you think?

Well, I don't think it's obvious flirting) In case if smb misunderstood, he didn't say (kiss you) - that's just my logical extension of his words :)

What I feel is JG was shy, nervous and full of expectations about this kiss :wub: He definitely liked the idea to kiss JE ahhahahaha. Not a professional attitude, dear JG-ssi, please practice it only with JE :D

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, eunki said:

Well, I don't think it's obvious flirting) In case if smb misunderstood, he didn't say (kiss you) - that's just my logical extension of his words :)

What I feel is JG was shy, nervous and full of expectations about this kiss :wub: 

@eunki I actually thought in true Joongi fashion that it was man-child flirting ... with the tiny dance, the 'and then...I', followed by his laugh. It was very cute. So not Wang So, but 100 percent Joongi. I would gladly take that any day. :lol:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

@meahri_1 

about the tv cast that you shared did't they rehearse the kissing scene and when Jieun just puck her lips to him JG just loss it... LOL 

after she supposed to kiss him he just feeling giddy about the fact that he will kiss her back... i just can't with how he react when Jieun cutely puck her lips... 

all the kiss scene that they do i think its the scene that JG enjoy the most.. he just so happy doing the romance scene that he even go as far as requested more... 

JG just so obvious and its come from a guy that really hard to do romance?? 

@violet90 I totally agree with you. I think he truly enjoyed the time he spent with Jieunie...as well as the rest of the cast, but specifically with her. I think that's why he made that statement in his fan meet about how it was different to act with her, and then watch their story play out in the drama...and that he found it extremely sad. To me, he said it like it was a revelation...that while he was happy during filming, their story in the drama was the exact opposite.

When you hear actors talk about their roles in dramas, most typically describe their roles in a positive manner, regardless of their story arc because at the end of the day, they want you to watch. This is one of the few times, however, where I felt like I actually heard in the actor's voice that he became somewhat emotionally affected by the story that unfolded. Perhaps it was just me, but that was my personal takeaway from Joongi's fan meet.

• Like 14

29 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@violet90 I totally agree with you. I think he truly enjoyed the time he spent with Jieunie...as well as the rest of the cast, but specifically with her. I think that's why he made that statement in his fan meet about how it was different to act with her, and then watch their story play out in the drama...and that he found it extremely sad. To me, he said it like it was a revelation...that while he was happy during filming, their story in the drama was the exact opposite.

When you hear actors talk about their roles in dramas, most typically describe their roles in a positive manner, regardless of their story arc because at the end of the day, they want you to watch. This is one of the few times, however, where I felt like I actually heard in the actor's voice that he became somewhat emotionally affected by the story that unfolded. Perhaps it was just me, but that was my personal takeaway from Joongi's fan meet.

agree.... i think JG also kinda shock about how sad their love story is...  i think this is the only drama that JG really care about the love story and his co star in general... while JG can easily love the journey of him became a king he choose the romance part instead.. 

i think in a way So really effect JG in so many way..  his love with Su also effect him that's why he wanted more romance scene cause its the most happiest scene that they do both as So and JG with Jieun... i still sad over JG saying he hope So will live a  happy life wih Su for a long long time... JG really attach to So.. 

about the kiss scene being requested by JG.. i personally think its for him too... lol he can be that happy just able to kiss her... hahaha  

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, violet90 said:

agree.... i think JG also kinda shock about how sad their love story is...  i think this is the only drama that JG really care about the love story and his co star in general... while JG can easily love the journey of him became a king he choose the romance part instead.. 

i think in a way So really effect JG in so many way..  his love with Su also effect him that's why he wanted more romance scene cause its the most happiest scene that they do both as So and JG with Jieun... i still sad over JG saying he hope So will live a  happy life wih Su for a long long time... JG really attach to So.. 

about the kiss scene being requested by JG.. i personally think its for him too... lol he can be that happy just able to kiss her... hahaha  

If he looks at it, WS/HS story is like theirs. HS/WW puppy crush first before HS/WS epic love story, that's why he was affected by it. But in the end, IT WILL BE JE/Voldy first love then JoonU epic love story!

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

If he looks at it, WS/HS story is like theirs. HS/WW puppy crush first before HS/WS epic love story, that's why he was affected by it. But in the end, IT WILL BE JE/Voldy first love then JoonU epic love story!

even their drama seem to synchonize with their real life... there is so many thing and reason why both JG and Jieun should be together but the sole reason i'm shipping them is because they look like they belong together.. like a puzzle that complete when they together.. a yin yang couple where Jieun balancing JG and vice versa... 

if its meant to be they will found each other... if not now then in future but like SoHae they like a soulmate even they are not together as couple i'm convince they totally a close friend.. as long as  them not married i'm staying on this ship... and continue to chant..

BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!!!~~~~~~

• Like 11