[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, Siracusa said:

Jjamppong is my forum alternate to profanity since the forums don't allow it. It's very flexible. Wook was a jjamppong jerk. YH was a manipulative jjamppong. Give it a try!

I use jjamppong because I read an article that that's what Park Bo Gum says and it made me laugh. In real life I have a foul, foul mouth.

HAHA!! Thanks so much for sharing. All this time, we've only had 'Richard Simmons' to use in place of any inappropriate words. I'll remember that option from now on. :lol:

• Like 10

@Siracusa thanks for the alternative! Jjamppong is such a cute word lol

Scouring through insta for SoSoo art/clips/pics as per usual and came across the fight that ended everything. In spite of the tension and the fact that WS was being a huge jjamppong in this scene, I can't help but feel the sexual chemistry between these 2. Like holy crap HS go run after him and change his mind with some make up.. ahem blowing out the candle lol 

• Like 15

Hmmmmm...can I know why is it 246 notifications? LOLOL, am I away for so long??

Anyway, just drop by to share this before I backread...

Credit to IUteamstarcandy for translation...

So..the casts did keep in touch and meet up after the drama ended, and there is once...only HJH, Joongi and Jieun meet up...

So..our OTP also meetup alone if ALL the other casts cant make it right?? =x

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, riuenu said:

So..the casts did keep in touch and meet up after the drama ended, and there is once...only HJH, Joongi and Jieun meet up...

You were missed chingu! Lolol this news made my day ahhh! Love that HJH is so open about their cast chilling ;) btw is it just me or did he just unknowingly dropped a huge hint about how close they actually are? ;);)

Lol I would say the night LJG was caught grocery shopping would be the LJG LJE only drink session :rolleyes: Delulumode on lol

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, riuenu said:

But HJH wasn't in the group pic of the finale party. Did he leave early or maybe he talked about gatherings organized by Joongi.

• Like 15

HAHAHAHA. I came here with the intention of sharing that translated article and it's already been shared three times by now.

How positively, appropriately, squeal inducingly fishy is it that Joon Gi and Ji Eun have perfect attendance for their cast meet ups? Hehehe~ Out of everyone in the cast, shouldn't they be the two with the busiest schedules and yet... Others couldn't make it on occasion, but JG and JE have never missed an opportunity to see each other. 

BBJX CURSE, COME TRUUUUE!! Huzzah!

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

But HJH wasn't in the group pic of the finale party. Did he leave early or maybe he talked about gatherings organized by Joongi.

i think he talked about a non official gathering.. i guess its the one with only cast attend and they catch up with each other just like friend and not for work related..

• Like 16

@q4q4 Like minds.LOL We quoted the same part of @riuenu's post!

I really think they have all become good friends in varying levels. Their get togethers will help keep the friendship going.

Have a feeling too about the last minute grocery trip, unless he had a sudden craving for a particular food.

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

HAHAHAHA. I came here with the intention of sharing that translated article and it's already been shared three times by now.

How positively, appropriately, squeal inducingly fishy is it that Joon Gi and Ji Eun have perfect attendance for their cast meet ups? Hehehe~ Out of everyone in the cast, shouldn't they be the two with the busiest schedules and yet... Others couldn't make it on occasion, but JG and JE have never missed an opportunity to see each other. 

BBJX CURSE, COME TRUUUUE!! Huzzah!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, after I shared...den I know that it had been shared twice also....I came in to share this post as well...so I am not the only one who find that this is fishy right???

Look like we are having emergency gathering cause of HJH translated post again..

10 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

You were missed chingu! Lolol this news made my day ahhh! Love that HJH is so open about their cast chilling ;) btw is it just me or did he just unknowingly dropped a huge hint about how close they actually are? ;);)

Lol I would say the night LJG was caught grocery shopping would be the LJG LJE only drink session :rolleyes: Delulumode on lol

hahahahah, thanks @q4q4, the noisy one is back, but not for long, I have almost one month of fan project going on, the battle were long, so I tried to be in this forum as much as I can..that why I hate yearly awards lololol, making admin life very difficult. My hand are tied with the fan project badly..

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i think he talked about a non official gathering.. i guess its the one with only cast attend and they catch up with each other just like friend and not for work related..

I also think that they are talking about unofficial gathering, that make things..more fishy and more for us to delulu..that why all of us posted here...didnt we? :vicx:

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, riuenu said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, after I shared...den I know that it had been shared twice also....I came in to share this post as well...so I am not the only one who find that this is fishy right???

Look like we are having emergency gathering cause of HJH translated post again..

I wish I was a fly on the wall during these gatherings to see their seating arrangements!LOL

Joongi can use being away as an excuse for missing them and organizing one this week.

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

@q4q4 Like minds.LOL We quoted the same part of @riuenu's post!

I really think they have all become good friends in varying levels. Their get togethers will help keep the friendship going.

Have a feeling too about the last minute grocery trip, unless he had a sudden craving for a particular food.

Bahaha great minds ;) honestly, I'm sure he could ask his entourage to get his groceries for him but like.. why go out yourself that night LJG ;)

Btw I love how we've all come together to spazz over HJH's article. Y'all are my kindredJoonU spirits lol

200w.gif

• Like 15

CxMIfFrUsAAnXIz.jpg

*need to repost the pic <3

Sugar Honey Iced Tea!!!! THAT'S A SMART MOVE! PAPARAZZI WON'T BE SUSPICIOUS OF JOONU IF THEY GO OUT IN THREE (W/ HJH) :w00t:

PERFECT ATTENDANCE?! NOW GO TO EACH OTHERS CONCERTS, WOULD YOU!! :w00t:

PERCENTAGE OF JE BEING SINGLE IS GOING UP AGAIN :phew:

#EmergencyGathering

• Like 19

@redfrommars I was thinking the same thing! HJH can be their 3rd wheel/chaperone ;) JoonU Stargazers will allow it lolol :wub:

14 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I wish I was a fly on the wall during these gatherings to see their seating arrangements!LOL

Joongi can use being away as an excuse for missing them and organizing one this week.

Ahhh yaz, he just has to organize a #EmergencyGathering for being gone for so long :sweatingbullets:

I also wish I could just be at one of the gatherings to see their interactions live lolol especially seeing that they seem to go to normal looking places judging from the group pics they've posted in the restaurants lol

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

*need to repost the pic <3

Sugar Honey Iced Tea!!!! THAT'S A SMART MOVE! PAPARAZZI WON'T BE SUSPICIOUS OF JOONU IF THEY GO OUT IN THREE (W/ HJH) :w00t:

PERFECT ATTENDANCE?! NOW GO TO EACH OTHERS CONCERTS, WOULD YOU!! :w00t:

PERCENTAGE OF JE BEING SINGLE IS GOING UP AGAIN :phew:

#EmergencyGathering

The percentage of neither dating anyone just went up three fold!!!!

I FEEL LIKE WE SHOULD CELEBRATE!!!!

Edited by akinahana89
Removed quoted image
  • Like 16