[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 hours ago, q4q4 said:

Same! Speaking of JoonGi praising Jieunssi, I was looking through instagram for SHR posts and came across this oldie but a goodie clip of their confrontation after cutting her wrist. I dunno if it's just acting but JoonGi looked like he was in awe at how well Jieunssi acted her part out. Chin trembling and tears welling up in her eyes, I'm not surprise he can't stop praising her :wub:

This was the result of this -

• Like 16

1 hour ago, MrKobegiant said:

Why is he in Japan?

Lee Joon Gi upcoming schedule for those not on Instagram:

Today - photoshoot for charity programme

Nov 10 - photoshoot for Kwave magazine, but he will only return to Korea on Nov 13

Nov 18: Hermes event

Dec 3: Seoul Fan meeting at Sangmyung university

Dec 21: Nagoya (Japan) fan meeting

Dec 22: Osaka (Japan) fan meeting

Dec 24: Yokohama (Japan) fan meeting

Jan 8 : Taipei fanmeeting

(My guess is Dec 23, he will attend the Resident Evil movie premiere in Tokyo)

IU upcoming schedule

Dec 3 and 4 Seoul concert

Dec 16 Hk concert

Jan 7 Taipei concert

• Like 21

My life is going to shambles. No more MLSHR, no extended clip, my next president is going to get us all killed. Will any of you guys adopt me for 4 years? 

Thank you for the beautiful pictures of our OTP! They are very easy on the eyes =) LJK looks unreal. Like he's a genetically perfect specimen. 

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

My life is going to shambles. No more MLSHR, no extended clip, my next president is going to get us all killed. Will any of you guys adopt me for 4 years? 

Thank you for the beautiful pictures of our OTP! They are very easy on the eyes =) LJK looks unreal. Like he's a genetically perfect specimen. 

Why don't we all move to SK?

• Like 15

13 hours ago, violet90 said:

i want to ask everyone opinion on why So first reaction when JM told him that Su have pass away is 'Soo would't hate me this much'???

i have two theory.....

1. because Su did't even bother to meet him or even let him know that she is dying even after what they been through.. its mean she abandon him completely when she die without telling him that she will be gone...

2. because Su left him alone in this world? i mean even So did't bother to know how she doing but at least deep in his heart he know Jung will take care of her but now she actually gone to the place where he can't reach...

but i think in a way both of this is true... she left without saying goodbye and she left him alone even after her promise to never leaving him....

Yes, for WS, HS's death is THE WORST PUNISHMENT for him that he couldn't handle anymore and make him assume that HS hate him that much for leaving him forever...

12 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Yes. So is sacrificing his happiness to raise Seol as his own daughter so that Seol doesn't get mixed up in palace machinations. So is always sacrificing himself for Soo and now extends to their child. These two, why can't they just have a happy and boring life together?

YESSS PLEASEEE!!

TO SBS & ML PRODUCTION HOUSE:

FOR GOD SAKE!! JUST TAKE ALL MY MONEY AND LET THEM LIVE A HAPPILY BORING LIFE TOGETHER, PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

b0gbq.gif

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

about JG praise Jieun...... since the beginning he always praising her even when Jieun have a rocky start and she slowly steady herself.. JG always on Jieun side and the way he praise her is not as an act of courtesy because she act with him but actually really impress by her.. that's the vibe i got and he looks when praising Jieun is always a proud one.. that's why i think JG really adores her.. in term of working she did't fall behind him but actually can work as a partner..

when JG act with Jieun we can see that he treat her as an partner and co star not just an idol actor... both of them relay with each other to nail all the scene... i just love seeing how they work together also how cute they are together... lol

Yes, yes, I'm as IU & JE's fans myself (Can I say & admit that I'm her fans now? :P) can't help to feel so PROUD of her that I showed all of her work (dramas, songs, reality shows, etc) to my mom & friends. She is really someone who make you feel so proud to know her. I don't know her privately, but I feel so proud of her, so what's with someone who know her better privately (her friends or family)?? I think JG would do the same, he really admire this "special" hobae of him.

8 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

Seeing this pics..seriously...i still cannot move on...:tears:

THAT JG'S PICTURE OF COSMOPOLITAN ALWAYS SUCCESS TO KILL ME AS A WOMAN!! Please... another pictures of him except this...If not, I would ended up as his CRAZY fans.

large.gif

Luckily, he has that bright & foolish personality and keep his "youngster" fashion in real life (not my preference guy, LOL). So I can control my craziness, and be a normal person.

• Like 15

So JG can openly go to JE's concert on the 4 Dec and secretly fly to Hong Kong for her concert on 16 Dec. I wonder if JE have any plans for xmas? How about meeting JG in Japan? Oh I'm having wild thoughts.  

I will be in Tokyo from 21 to 28 Dec and then going to Seoul.  I better find a way to get tickets to his fan meeting in Japan. I guess it be hard to get, since he's very popular in Japan.

• Like 19

THIS IS SO ON POINT! I'M LAUGHING AND CRYING RIGHT NOW!! (posting here instead of main thread because here is paradise and we can be happy all the time)

all credits to lux-astronum from tumblr. source: http://lux-astrorum.tumblr.com/post/152924967899/because-im-still-not-recovered-from-this-living

tumblr_ogcteyvYzG1sjmqo3o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogcteyvYzG1sjmqo3o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogcteyvYzG1sjmqo3o3_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_ogcteyvYzG1sjmqo3o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogcteyvYzG1sjmqo3o4_1280.jpg

*SO WAS THE GOD OF JAWLINES!

tumblr_ogcteyvYzG1sjmqo3o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogcteyvYzG1sjmqo3o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogcteyvYzG1sjmqo3o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogcteyvYzG1sjmqo3o9_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogcteyvYzG1sjmqo3o10_1280.jpg

because we still cannot recover from this living hell of a show!

AND I'M STILL ANXIOUS WAITING FOR OUR SPECIAL EPISODE/SEASON 2 NEWS. OR JOONU INSTA FLIRTING UPDATE. I SWEAR I'LL NEVER GET MY LIFE BACK, NOT UNTIL THE BBJX CURSE COME TRUE  dong onion headdong onion head

• Like 23

Why sbs be this cruel, I'm watching JG kHN and HJH running man to heal my broken heart instead I'm more broken because there's no JE there,, I really want to see jG and JE on running man..how their interaction in RL,,

It is a crime to ask that sbs??

Should we make a petition for them to go too reality show together... 

SBS is so cruel so cruel...

Why so cruel...

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

Why sbs be this cruel, I'm watching JG kHN and HJH running man to heal my broken heart instead I'm more broken because there's no JE there,, I really want to see jG and JE on running man..how their interaction in RL,,

It is a crime to ask that sbs??

Should we make a petition for them to go too reality show together... 

SBS is so cruel so cruel...

Why so cruel...

I understand how you feel because we all feel the same way as you. Let's be a little more patient. I would like to believe that SBS is preparing the special episode or spin-off or whatever based on Joongi's SOON and Jieun's post. They might be finishing it and looking for the best time to show it because right now, the drama that replaced it has started and it would be unfair for them to get bumped off the time slot just for a special. Have faith, ma dear!LOL

• Like 12

5 hours ago, chi13lou said:

agent @riuenu must be in covert JG operation hence no contact. The things we do!LOL

sad to say that...not cause of Joongi, I wish is cause of him...FBI agent will be back....

Miss you guys and missing this thread already

Spoiler

It is cause of US election that turn my company upside down...been busy from yesterday till today, especially today.

Commodities and Forex price went haywire...and I am going haywire with that as well

Sharing lockscreen from beautyandtheboss and there I go again...boss @chi13lou, I will be back, dun fired me please T_T

tumblr_ogc3j5fjpP1utfw96o1_1280.pngtumblr_ogc3j5fjpP1utfw96o2_1280.png

• Like 22

@chi13lou

thank you chingu yaa,,, 

I hope so I really hope so,, 

If there's spinoff or whatever is that should they promote it again on running man?? Man I really desprete to see them on RM,,,

@riuenu

fighting we will always waiting for you...

@qwenli its just me or when JE is embarrassed she naturaly lean on JG side and JG instanly put his hand behind her,,??? And then she dare to touch JG hair,, haha those small gesture means a lot... JE shii what inside of your mind...

• Like 14

34 minutes ago, riuenu said:

sad to say that...not cause of Joongi, I wish is cause of him...FBI agent will be back....

Miss you guys and missing this thread already

Hide contents

It is cause of US election that turn my company upside down...been busy from yesterday till today, especially today.

Commodities and Forex price went haywire...and I am going haywire with that as well

Sharing lockscreen from beautyandtheboss and there I go again...boss @chi13lou, I will be back, dun fired me please T_T

You will be granted LOA but don't forget to check in here once in awhile, ok! Hope the market bounces back once everyone comes to grips with what happened. Take care!

• Like 10

@qwenli I love your IG! it's full of JoonU goodies!

@_yellowcarina_ I'm screwed too, with The Donald as president. Today, I was stopped from getting on a plane for the 12th time flying from US to London because of my passport, even as I havent been home in years.

@chi13lou SK is a great place but it's ridden with tunnels dug by N Korea. You might find one in the toilet, so my PA told me when I worked there:w00t:

@jetsuI'm thinking about their schedule too. Sus!Sus!Sus! 7 and 8 Jan in Taipei! Can they be more obvious! Which secret hideout will they be at during Christmas/new year period? 

• Like 13