[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

15 minutes ago, riuenu said:
  Hide contents

Yup..I saw that report as well..yes yes!!! ALL THE HOT MAN IN TOWN!!!

Especially me loving Sukkie and Joongi..always hope they will be in same drama which is impossible and bam! This web series..hopefully they will have scene with each other

Joongi oppa favourite scene, credit issac_han

HERE WE GO!! VAPPS!ere is the web link...biut I dun like the OST...is will be back..with all the sad scene...

http://www.vlive.tv/video/16350

oh their last scene is the bed shadow playing scene...DIRECTOR CUT MUCH OF IT AS WELL!!!!

and he mentioned something that he and Haesoo will stay blissful/happiness for very very long

I will post the link if someone manage to extract the video out...

credit to 4seasonswithIU

I missed these dork too, the OST of will be back..make me tearing in office now...

those 2 are Hanuel and Jisoo right?

I actually teared up and I didn't understand a thing :"( this drama will definitely hold a special place in all of their hearts. i cant believe their last scene was the bed scene.. I guess their reunited kiss wasn't one of the first kisses they filmed then? It makes sense then that the Pegasus scene was so intimate for JoonU/SoSoo and why LJE posted it on her insta. Its one of their last scenes together? AAAAAAHHHH I'm gonna cry remembering how So held on to Soo's hand as they were looking at the stars :tears:

Edit: I believe that's Kang Ha Neul and HJH and Zhera supporting our otp's last scene together 

• Like 18

1 minute ago, moonlovertales said:

@_yellowcarina_

Thank you dear! So they filmed the bed scene last?

Hmmm...I and my friend thought it might be his birthday because we remembered a similar flower bouquet he held during his birthday picture where he thanks the fans and he was wearing a similar black outfit.

Your're probably right! I just assume that usually they get flowers for their last day of filming but it might be his birthday too! I have no idea lol sorry! 

• Like 12

32 minutes ago, riuenu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yup..I saw that report as well..yes yes!!! ALL THE HOT MAN IN TOWN!!!

Especially me loving Sukkie and Joongi..always hope they will be in same drama which is impossible and bam! This web series..hopefully they will have scene with each other

credit to 4seasonswithIU

I missed these dork too, the OST of will be back..make me tearing in office now...

those 2 are Hanuel and Jisoo right?

the one in pink is Jonghyun.white is haneul. the other guy in black is the 9th prince I think. zhera is there too. I dun see jisoo.

interesting that was the last scene. (it is a practice to give flowers to the actor who is filming the last scene)

that means the acceptance kiss was filmed on that day probably earlier too? So it was filmed towards the end...heehee

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

I am so grateful this wonderful group of people got to work on such a great production. I personally find it hard to let go emotionally, I can't even imagine what it's like for them to adjust back to not seeing each other every day. They must miss each other. I hope this friendship they have going is forever, I am sure it will be. What a lovely group of supportive people. 

I noticed they did cut out LJK-IU's hug, as all BTS do of their leads, it seems. To protect them from the crazies. 

@moonlovertales - I believe it was LJK's last day of filming. It was his last scene BUT I am not Korean so I can't be sure. It just seems like it? 

UGH, his eyes just seriously pierce into the depths of my soul lol 

yup..they did cut...cause that is off screen hug...not on screen..not NG..they got to cut..especially this is from Namoo actors..Joongi agency...now, see what SBS will be throwing at us...kekekeke

yet...I keep pausing to screen capture at the moment LOL...this is the best I can get already..

CwOxPTIVUAAMGB_.jpg

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, riuenu said:

that is bts, after finish filming...

so it is really Joongi hugging Jieun...not so hugging soo...for a 2min plus video...I keep on pausing just to do screen capture...sorry for the LQ screen capture..

my phone cant do much as well...IT HANG!! LOOK LOOK LOOK AT THEM!!

and their smile, oppa...ur hand still refuse to leave Jieun right

yes they're Joon Gi and Ji Eun as i mention :D i mean they did cut the off-screen hug in this bts. 

Take a look again when after they clapped hand, Joon Gi couldn't take his eyes off Ji Eun, what are you thinking oppa?

• Like 19

12 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

yes they're Joon Gi and Ji Eun as i mention :D i mean they did cut the off-screen hug in this bts. 

Take a look again when after they clapped hand, Joon Gi couldn't take his eyes off Ji Eun, what are you thinking oppa?

AH!! SORRY CHINGU ya..I mistaken your word as they cut it..as in they cut it from the drama,...now I get it...they cut JoonU hug..so sorry 

Insert another song here and picture as per below

Spoiler

You're just too good to be true
I can't take my eyes off you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold You so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
Can't take my eyes off You

Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of You leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak
But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that is real
I can't take my eyes off You

CwO2UbZVUAA7i22.jpg

CwO2b0EUMAEbWE1.jpg

CwO2KgwUIAA4V3L.jpg

• Like 21

Alright...link out...for those who cannot watch in vapp or naver..

here is the link..credit _9sxjy...I think she is one of JoonU shipper too

She actually post a gif of them hugging and minutes after..she deleted it

3 minutes ago, pwnkl said:

Kyaaaaaaa~ you guys.. are really tempting me to bring my inner delulu. omo!

yellow-onion-head-emoticon-51.gif

come join us...come join us...come join us

Board the ship and spazz with us!!!

• Like 16

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

is just me that gradually liked the ending.... its seem the writer stay true to the novel that is the heartbreaking and heart wrenching... their journey is the epic one and in the end they both stay true to their love... its seem the writer want to make a realistic but open ending... 

realistic is when So realize that his life is fleeting just like Taejo when he losses Su... and Su when she realized that how much painful the reality that she leave So alone in that era... they both can't get the ending that they want cause its just not fated... its no point to So meet with Su but have no memory.. i hate this part in BBJX too..

the open ending is to console our heart.. when So said he will find Su no matter what... its just left to our imagination to do how they will end up in future..

You are not alone. At first I was like "NOOOO where is future SO!!!??" And then I am gradually liking this ending more and more...heartbreaking but beautiful.  

• Like 20